Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    caster form really. guess i'm boring. if I afk right after something and I was in a form I'll just afk in that form. I actually don't prefer to do nothing in any particular form.

On my nelf I stay caster form.

Tauren: I usually dance around as boomkin whilst I'm idling. Lately though, I've been chilling in Stormwind in the basement of the Command Centre, lurking on the RPers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cat Form. I'm basically in Cat Form 90+ of the time, wether I'm just running around, afk'ing or actually playing the game (PvP and PvE).

when leveling up i went into cat + stealth now i pop flightform and hit space puts me out of harms away where i can be afk

I chill in my nelf male form in T7 (as its sexy!) and my MH feral staff xD

Always caster, usually riding Anzu.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Deleted
    i def dont go boom... i dont like the form.. boring colors and saaaame old form. i rly dont like it, and i think Blizz have forgotten 2 change the boomkins

15+ Year Old Account
    bear form, i throw on my tank gear and count the comments on my HP when i get back... funny how people still get excited about that kinda stuff. bears have had massive health pools for a while now, it's to be expected.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Bear form, mainly cause I forget to switch out. Caster if I remember, I like the way the druid armor looks.

I can usually be found standing on the railing of the stairs at the north bank in Dal in moo cow form. I'm far too lazy to do the Dalaran 500, and besides, if I'm sitting in Dal I'm probably alt tabbed anyhow lol.

Form of Troll.
    Last edited by Valkyrja of The Slain; 2010-11-21 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    I stay caster form, because my druid is too sexy not to show off, and I've spend bit of time to make her look as she looks, so wasting it in form hurts. Especially when I was a healer... tree was awful...
    This times a MILLION!
    Seriously, I was so happy they finally put treeform on cooldown I cheered when I read it. I originally made my druid in vanilla when there was no tree form for the longest time, and loved that like a priest I could heal and still look good while doing it, but not be a squishy clothie!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid