Deleted

Furious Howl vs. Roar of Courage while leveling

This might sound like a stupid question but id realy like to know it wich one is better for leveling , one is 5% crit the other is strenght and agility wich would be better overall for leveling. I know most of you will say a tenacity pet .. but realy .. no amount of threat right now after the 4.0.1 patch will help the pet hold aggro ... no more aoe .. so no more thunderclap ..

Also best spec ? again i have read alot of this however .. the specs has changed fundamentally .. so ...

10+ Year Old Account
    It really doesn't matter. However, Thunderclap is still in the game, and always on our "tank pets" (Tenacity tree), so it's still something worth having. Just because you don't AOE as well doesn't mean you still might not have to have your pet hold multiple targets. Pet Thunderclap + Misdirection glyph is a huge help (even if MD is a pretty high-level spell).

Spec also does not matter, but I'd say MM has the least downtime between kills due to Rapid Killing + Rapid Recuperation.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

Are you sure the pet has growl turned on. i have noticed that after the patch my pet is holding agro of the target very well. And this is from a MM hunter with mostly 277 and some 264 gear.

Deleted
    im sure things are diferent at 80 but right now im 50 .. nothing holds aggro .. no bear no wolf no cat no nothing ... , with growl on , sending pet first steady shot and arcane shot after will most likely result in me getting aggro .. 95% of the time ... if i tone down on the rotation .. then there realy is no point at all since im toning down on dps ..

also the crit vs. strenght and agi is still a dilema :PP

at low levels the 5% crit will be better than the Str and Agi buff since the latter buff scales with the pet not the player. while the 5% will remain 5% all the way to 80. The only reason you would use the STR and AGI is when you pet is 81 and the buff jumps up a shit load.

but untill then use the 5% crit.