Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr View Post
    In some fast paced games you may decide to use certain ability from the front, just because you're kited like crazy and do not have pvp trinket and rogue is going to vanish in couple of seconds and reopen you.

Though I did experience some stupid RNG kidney dodges from warlocks and priests, but then again, those were like 0.001% of matches and they usually did not cost me a victory.

As for itemizing, melee pvp sets always had crit as a secondary stat.
    If it's a game winning Kidney Shot I have no issue ShS-ing it.

As a general rule, regardless of class I don't use my finishers on their face.. if you're already in melee range, it takes half a second to get behind them.

EDIT:

No one will stack expertise unless they change what it does.

Thus the amount on the shoulders is useless, because the avoidance negation it offers is nothing compared to how much you need for it to be usefull.

And again, it's not worth stacking to get to that point under any circumstance.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2010-10-26 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    If it's a game winning Kidney Shot I have no issue ShS-ing it.
    I'm sorry, your point is clear to me now I've just not used to shadowstep not being serious business spec It seems like only way to go in cata though.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    if you're already in melee range, it takes half a second to get behind them.
    Unless you're kited

Kited?

ShS!

CC'd?

ShS!

Mad at ghostcrawler!?

SHADOWSTEP!

Can't get women!?

shadowstep.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2010-10-26 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Ferals need spellpen aswell. Resisted cyclone says hello.

Enhancement need spellpennaswell. Resisted Lightning Bolt says hi.
    Or hex or purge or any other spell including Lava Lash...
    If they said they wanted the stats to be fucked up (lolwhy?) for the first tier so be it.. but expertise is still a relatively useless stat for most melee.

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 02:50 PM ----------

Also /facepalm ^^ lol

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 02:52 PM ----------

Yay for more post adding but: In Wrath of the Global King, that last kidney shot was always clutch. When we do 1.5x the damage and have 3x the hp, one kidney shot (or whatever other ability) is not going to be as game breaking. Blizzard said people will be eating more CC. It's going to be different.

Kited?

ShS!

CC'd?

ShS!
    Now if only every Rogues was ShS and it didn't have a cooldown you would have made a point .

It was intended to be humorous, I've found it difficult to be kited as sub unless it's ATC. And then you shouldn't be out where they can be kiting you anyway.

Stun that warrior and get some dots rolling <_<

EDIT

Friends and relations we have a winner!

Wind Dancer's Spaulders
    cata.wowhead.com/item=6030
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2010-10-26 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Wow, and just when I thought people had run out of inane things to complain about. Don't like that expertise piece? Don't think you need the stat? Find an off-set item and use it instead. Also, there is only one melee class, the DK, which would have any reason to gem/chant for spell pen.
    Dem' enha shammies... (current ret uses still 100% ranged abilities?)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shökk View Post
    Dem' enha shammies... (current ret uses still 100% ranged abilities?)
    Yes.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Wow, and just when I thought people had run out of inane things to complain about. Don't like that expertise piece? Don't think you need the stat? Find an off-set item and use it instead. Also, there is only one melee class, the DK, which would have any reason to gem/chant for spell pen.
    And I still wonder why does Blizz never fixed enhancement shamans.... maybe because they don't know the class exists?