Cheap new pc I bought..

- Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W
    - CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 Dual Core 250 3.00GHz (Socket AM3)
    - Motherboard: Asus M4A78LT-M 760G (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard
    - RAM: OCZ Gold Low Voltage 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz Dual Channel
    - Hard Drive: Seagate 500GB SATA-II 16MB Cache
    - Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 512MB GDDR3
    - Sound: ALC888B 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
    - Optical Drive: LG GH22NS50 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter

Can anyone tell if that is going to be enough for raiding / bg's without too much slowdown?

Cheers!

Deleted
    Won't be fun raiding on ultra. Decent on medium/good

10+ Year Old Account
    you wont have much fun in dalagaran either.

Since you already bought it, trying is best way to figure it out instead of asking us to guess.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

patience vess, he might have not received it yet to try it if he just bought it, tell us how it goes when you get it

Yea it comes tomorrow and I asked as I still had time to change the graphics card if needed but from what I understand (a friend told me) it will more likely be the CPU which bottlenecks it which I cannot change.

Medium settings will be fine ^^

Cheers guys!

CPU is a lot weaker in that setup than graphics card when it comes to WoW.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Oh well! Should have got the quad core then :/ Too late.

Not quad core, but Phenom instead of Athlon.
    Trolling should be.

Ah well I can always change it to that if needs be at a later date if it gets annoying. I have been playing on a 3 year old laptop with on-board intel graphics for the last several years so anything will be better than that!

Yep, will be better than that for sure.
    Trolling should be.

Works really well on SC2 and WoW so really pleased.

Probably will run well on low to mid detail.

You can pickup a phenom 2 triple core for under $90 if you so desire. A few of us raid on ultra with said cpu.

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.