Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found out what i was seeking

Above the first action bar (under your portrait) it shows Spell power, Spell crit and Spirit. Which addons shows these stats as i play a prot pala and would like to change them to dodge/parry/mastery if possible - EDIT : Nevermind found it SLDT!

The second thing i wanted to ask is how do you increase the font of the tooltips? I increased the font of chat in Prat but again Im a nab and cant increase the font of toolbars (not that much of a hassle but a tad bigger would be nice!) - EDIT : TipTac it is!

P.S Your addon rocks
    Last edited by Firann; 2011-06-06 at 11:50 PM.

Can I vote this for sticky somehow? Because it truly is genius and most shamans would probably be better off with it, or at least to try it out. Not only on those grounds is it worth being a sticky. But the fact that this thread has been one of the most popular threads in the shaman forum for countless of weeks makes it worth being a sticky in my opinion.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Can I vote this for sticky somehow? Because it truly is genius and most shamans would probably be better off with it, or at least to try it out. Not only on those grounds is it worth being a sticky. But the fact that this thread has been one of the most popular threads in the shaman forum for countless of weeks makes it worth being a sticky in my opinion.
    It's already in this sticky: Sticky-Compendium-Shaman-Forum-Rules-(READ-BEFORE-POSTING)-Updated-05-31-2011

I just wanted to ask, if there is any plan on replacing Satrina Buff Frames since they are no more updated?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Syronus i wanted to ask regarding a "bug" i found in macros after i installed the UI.

I used to some Macros specific to my DK, however after installing the UI these macros have replaced with all the macros i have specific for the Paladin. Is there any addon that does this for the macros in your package?

Also it seems that some macros dont work that have a modifier alt in them, even though before they were fine.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    I just wanted to ask, if there is any plan on replacing Satrina Buff Frames since they are no more updated?
    I may eventually dive into the monster that is SBF and fix it up.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 06:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firann View Post
    Syronus i wanted to ask regarding a "bug" i found in macros after i installed the UI.

I used to some Macros specific to my DK, however after installing the UI these macros have replaced with all the macros i have specific for the Paladin. Is there any addon that does this for the macros in your package?

Also it seems that some macros dont work that have a modifier alt in them, even though before they were fine.

Cheers
    Perhaps you copied your 'macros-cache.txt' file from one character's saved variables to the other. I have no addon to save macros.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    I may eventually dive into the monster that is SBF and fix it up.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 06:21 AM ----------

Perhaps you copied your 'macros-cache.txt' file from one character's saved variables to the other. I have no addon to save macros.
    Ah cool thats probably what i might have done by mistake.

I just recently updated my addons thru the curse client, I am fairly certain I didn't update anything that was listed on the front page. But I've come across this problem now with the numbers inside my action bar buttons and can't figure out how to move the numbers back to where they belong. And I just learned I can't post my screenshot or a link to it...well the issue is that the numbers for all my keybinds have moved outside the bar, to the top and is now overlapping with the Statlines.

Thanks, Ryo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryodan View Post
    I just recently updated my addons thru the curse client, I am fairly certain I didn't update anything that was listed on the front page. But I've come across this problem now with the numbers inside my action bar buttons and can't figure out how to move the numbers back to where they belong. And I just learned I can't post my screenshot or a link to it...well the issue is that the numbers for all my keybinds have moved outside the bar, to the top and is now overlapping with the Statlines.

Thanks, Ryo.
    Recopy "ButtonFacade" from the TUSUI package. That may or may not fix your issue.

Recopy "ButtonFacade" from the TUSUI package. That may or may not fix your issue.
    That did indeed fix the issue. Thank you much.

What are you guys doing with grid when you are in anything bigger than a 5 man? The 10 man + grid covers up power auras+casting bar and half my character at that

Quote Originally Posted by Lythos View Post
    What are you guys doing with grid when you are in anything bigger than a 5 man? The 10 man + grid covers up power auras+casting bar and half my character at that
    What resolution are you playing?

Deleted
    I changed some options on the BugSack so it pops up in my chatwindow, and its reporting this bug multiple times

[Error 25018DC8] 296x Blizzard_InspectUI/InspectGuildFrame.Lua:18 Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")

Edit: and this one if i click my bugsack:

[Error 2F5149F8] 114x BugSack-r246\sack.lua:76 bad argument #1 to "format" (string expected, got nil)
    Last edited by mmoc8e6796b678; 2011-06-12 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timetodance View Post
    disable 'idQuestAutomation' to stop the auto accepting/completing of quests. Or I think you may be able to shift click the NPC.
    I'm actually having the same problem with quests autoaccepting. I'm not seeing anything named IdQuestautomation to fix this. Any extra pointers?

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    I'm actually having the same problem with quests autoaccepting. I'm not seeing anything named IdQuestautomation to fix this. Any extra pointers?
    Hold shift before right clicking the NPC and you'll disable the automation, you can turn off the addon on your character selection list as well.

First off; great addon!

I have some issues [on my end of course] I think powa isn't working anymore it used to but when I re-opened wow it stopped. and The bar that goes across the top of my screen disappeared.

Actually, I'm just gonna screenie it and can you tell me what's missing please
    i56.tinypic. com/v3n791.png
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-06-18 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Forgot image.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdon View Post
    First off; great addon!

I have some issues [on my end of course] I think powa isn't working anymore it used to but when I re-opened wow it stopped. and The bar that goes across the top of my screen disappeared.

Actually, I'm just gonna screenie it and can you tell me what's missing please
    i56.tinypic. com/v3n791.png
    Looks like a TUSUI v4.0? What resolution have you downloaded there?

Looks like a TUSUI v4.0? What resolution have you downloaded there?
    I have 1920x1080, but tinypic resizes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdon View Post
    I have 1920x1080, but tinypic resizes it.
    If you're updating from a previous version, you must install fresh. You may also want to clean out your saved variables for your character(s) as well.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-06-18 at 08:13 PM.