Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It looks like your beloved SBF might be resurrected also, Sham!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shaman
    • The Elemental tree has now been renamed to The Dark Side.

Quote Originally Posted by Oommer View Post
    It looks like your beloved SBF might be resurrected also, Sham!
    That's some good news I'm a bit peeved with how Raven went, however I do like the fact that I can parent the groups to other addon frames.

So, so far not a whole lot of stuff needs any updating really. Just a lot of ToC updating to 40300.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    That's some good news I'm a bit peeved with how Raven went, however I do like the fact that I can parent the groups to other addon frames.

So, so far not a whole lot of stuff needs any updating really. Just a lot of ToC updating to 40300.
    and when can we expect this almight Syronius Creater of Great UI's. Cause like Torm said before, and plenty of others probaly. I do not want to wait again for months on 1680*1050. I love the UI

10+ Year Old Account
    would it be wise to start updating the addons through curse client? or is that going to mess up things quite a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    would it be wise to start updating the addons through curse client? or is that going to mess up things quite a bit?
    I updated through WoWMatrix and most of the addons works, but few are bugging so yeah, I really need Syronius help there asap

I just changed realm, and UI got fucked up. Thought a reinstall would fix it, but it's still the same....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...511_013222.jpg

Skada?
    Cast bars?
    XP/REP bar?
    Missing the "background" thingies :P
    Also missing the buttons on top, that toggles fullscreen, skada etc...

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokki View Post
    I just changed realm, and UI got fucked up. Thought a reinstall would fix it, but it's still the same....
    I had the same issue. All you need to do is go through all the addons and ensure that the TUSUI profile is active. If you're experiencing the same thing that i was, the game reverted all the addons to their default profile.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...511_013222.jpg

Skada?
    Cast bars?
    XP/REP bar?
    Missing the "background" thingies :P
    Also missing the buttons on top, that toggles fullscreen, skada etc...
    When you change realm, your saved variables are no longer in the same folder. You should recopy your saved variables, or recopy the ones from the UI package.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have been careful in updating my addons to see what works and what doesnt, but anyways to my point....

i have a couple focus macros and everytime i try to clear focus TaintedForce is blocked by a Blizz only UI action. question is how do i fix it? never had this problem til 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    i have been careful in updating my addons to see what works and what doesnt, but anyways to my point....

i have a couple focus macros and everytime i try to clear focus TaintedForce is blocked by a Blizz only UI action. question is how do i fix it? never had this problem til 4.3
    You have to use '/clearfocus' or have no target and just '/focus'. I'll be posting a new download soon, just waiting for a few more addon's to be updated. ForteXorcist in particular.

I haven't been messing with Satrina yet but I may go back to it, I may not.

I've installed this countless times with no issues what so ever. I've had a problem with it earlier that got resolved.

But I posted a picture a few posts back stating my problem with this UI after I transfered server. So what i did now was to delete WTF folder, and Interface folder.
    Making a clean install. It's safe to say that with the new install, the UI is fucked out of recognition.

I could post another picture, but let me just say that there's absolutely NOTHING that is being loaded properly. May it be outdated addons or not, I think you should try a clean install on a backup wow Syronius and check for yourself.

FML soon HC DS and I got no UI, aarrgs.

He said earlier that if you updated everything that most of the mods would be messed up due to the fact that blizzard has made it you can't divide by 0 when doing add-ons. If you are having issues, open your TUSUI 4.2 file and use the package of add-ons in there. You will get a TON of errors but if the UI is something that you like then just deal with it until he releases his 4.3 install but whatever you do, do not update the add-ons.

Didn't update anything. The UI needs to get updated as of 4.3 you can't install it anymore. Suppose I'll just make my own UI.... 1h UI incomming lol

Didn't update anything. The UI needs to get updated as of 4.3 you can't install it anymore. Suppose I'll just make my own UI.... 1h UI incomming lol
    I am not trying to be mean but I have no idea what you are talking about. You can't install it anymore?? I am currently still using his UI and always will until he stops making them. I have the 4.2 UI running and the add-ons work fine, I mean I get errors but I can live with them until he is ready to release his 4.3 update.

I've been using this UI since mid wotlk, always loved it, and I doubt I can even play without lol.

Anyways, after I changed realm the UI got messed up (yes, I copied from the WTF and renamed things). A few post further up I linked a pic, and that's how the UI ended
    up after the transfer. So I did a clean install, and now I deleted everything and reinstalling it. But no profiles are loading, even when I go into each addon to load the profile everything is out of place. Before server transfer a few days into 4.3 the UI was working perfectly, this is probably why you have no problems with it.
    Server transfer fucked it up
    Reinstall killed it

I've been using this UI since mid wotlk, always loved it, and I doubt I can even play without lol.

Anyways, after I changed realm the UI got messed up (yes, I copied from the WTF and renamed things). A few post further up I linked a pic, and that's how the UI ended
    up after the transfer. So I did a clean install, and now I deleted everything and reinstalling it. But no profiles are loading, even when I go into each addon to load the profile everything is out of place. Before server transfer a few days into 4.3 the UI was working perfectly, this is probably why you have no problems with it.
    Server transfer fucked it up
    Reinstall killed it
    Here is a compilation of the addons I've been using for the past 2 weeks as updates have been released.

Deleting all your addons and copying the contents of the download is recommended for a clean install.

The TUSUI install prompt will pop up again, but if your UI is intact pressing the button is unnecessary and you can just click the ignore button.

Mediafire Download
    Mirror Dropbox Download

Please let me know if you have any issues after updating to these addons.

I'm not exactly sure how I should go about posting a link, considering it won't let me until I have more posts, but after updating the addons to the newer versions from the download, there were quite a few issues I saw. The most obvious of them was Skada. The skada window was stretched down like 2/3 of the screen. The button trim from masque isn't on anything, and the buff frames are missing. Statline is flooding bug grabber with errors, and the healing received is showing up on the left side of the character as opposed to the right side of the character with the scrolling combat text.

Granted, a lot of these issues are likely easily fixed, I just figured you should know what I found. :P To me, it almost seems as though my saved variables got altered somehow, but none of these issues were prevalent prior to installing the new addon package.

Edit:
    I reinstalled the saved variables from 4.2 and did a clean install of the updated addons, and...nothing is wrong, now. I'm thankful, mind you, but that was weird. Looks smooth. Great job!
    Last edited by Velpidi; 2011-12-09 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Derp moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Velpidi View Post
    I reinstalled the saved variables from 4.2 and did a clean install of the updated addons, and...nothing is wrong, now. I'm thankful, mind you, but that was weird. Looks smooth. Great job!
    Awesome

Oh my god, it worked with the new addons you uploaded <3
    Also, lol'd when I found the new addon "FuckingProfanity"

Thnx a ton, see you after next patch =P

Edit: Anyone know how to move the stats that is locked onto the action bars?
    Last edited by Mokki; 2011-12-09 at 12:55 PM.

Is there any way to get Masque to include PowerAuras so they dont have the original WoW button looks ?