Prot Paladin PvP Question.

Good Morning, I do apologize in advance if this post is somewhere in which I couldn't locate. However my question is;

what enchant to use for a prot paladin weapon for pvp?

I purchased both a mongoose scroll and a bladeward scroll, both sound pleasing, but I wanted to get advice and input on the situation before I actually use the scrolls. If there are any other enchants other than the ones I've listed above, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

I've always used berserking. If you actually intend on killing anyone, you need as much Strength/AP as possible. Berserking offers 400ap and the armor reduction is minimal.

Titanium Weapon Chain. IF you dont have a weapon in your hand it makes baby jesus cry and he doesnt give you any hopo to power your Word of Glory! Hands Down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Titanium Weapon Chain. IF you dont have a weapon in your hand it makes baby jesus cry and he doesnt give you any hopo to power your Word of Glory! Hands Down.
    Shield of the Templar no longer reduces the cooldown of Avenger's Shield. Now allows your Divine Plea to generate 1/2/3 Holy Power.

OP: Go with Zerker.

Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    Shield of the Templar no longer reduces the cooldown of Avenger's Shield. Now allows your Divine Plea to generate 1/2/3 Holy Power.

OP: Go with Zerker.
    Not on live it doesnt. DP does NOT generate Hopo, get your facts streight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Not on live it doesnt. DP does NOT generate Hopo, get your facts streight.
    Did i say it was live? L2Read much? I was pointing out that soon there will be a counter for disarm and applying a TitanChain to your weapon as wise as it is, can soon be reconsidered for a good bit of dps boost via zerker.

Toodles.

You'd get more bang for your buck with titanium plating on your shield and different weapon enchant, I think. Zero should work

Did i say it was live? L2Read much? I was pointing out that soon there will be a counter for disarm and applying a TitanChain to your weapon as wise as it is, can soon be reconsidered for a good bit of dps boost via zerker.

Toodles.
    Well Toodles to you too Sir!

The OP asked what enchant to use for a prot paladin weapon for pvp? ATM, Titanium Weapon Chain is better than any of the other options. Its also very cheap so i would rather use it now before setting a zerker or BW chant to my weapon. WHEN the said changes DO come live, then obviously something else than TWC is the way to go, but for now.. no substitute if you pvp alot!

so.. Toodles.

Toodles.
    ACTUALLY...you DID say that...just a couple of posts ago. How's the short term memorey?

OT: so is it sufficient to say we mirror prot warriors in the sense that to pvp it's not a bad plan to use hi end dps gear?

well now that we dont have the 15% str increase talent the only bonus to str is the boost to SP so its not AS important as it was to use PvE gear with str in neck/ring/cloak slots.

As far as enchants go i prefer beserk on MH and titanium plating on your shield. you can't do 2 titaniums for disarm immunity and the reduction from plating has been enough for me so far. It isnt like we are totally useless when disarmed...just more so. Has anyone tried to use a chain and enchant at the same time like you can with Eng tinkers now? it would make sense that if you can have rockets and enchant on your gloves that you could have TWC and enchant at the same time. i'll take a look.
    Last edited by Bubblesworth; 2010-10-30 at 09:32 PM.