Thread: WG vendor

WG vendor

lol I would check it out myself in game however we havent won WG in like 2 damn weeks, just curious how the vendor works now. What are all the items bought with? just honor? Is the BoA Honor token still there?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and Yes
    Chow is my love monkey.

I tried those vendors,couldnt see the boa tokens anywhere.

EDIT: Confirmation of removal in 4.0.1-Check the comments for this patch on wowhead.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=44115#comments:40
    Last edited by Chiaa; 2010-10-28 at 07:22 PM.
    I wear a Fez now.Fezzes are cool.

thanks now to win WG ....

Honor.
    Commendations have been removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Honor.
    this

aww now im sad

I was miffed too,knew i shouldve stocked up pre-patch,back to normal old pvp at low levels.
    I wear a Fez now.Fezzes are cool.

And the BoA gear is extremely expencive now..

Quote Originally Posted by Hakasu View Post
    Yes, as is the PvE BoA gear, because their costs are balanced against point gains at level 85.

Also, if you level your alt PvE, please don't run around with those cheap PvP shoulders/weapons, it makes you look like a tard.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Honor.

Means you can't buy them any more.

However... if you had stacked up Wintergrasp Commendations before 4.0.1 came out (I had about 400), you still have them, BoA as before. They just grant 50 honor each, which is relatively less than half of what they used to give. Still, they can give a nice head start once Cata hits and people start to reach lvl 85.

Yeah. However you can still buy heirlooms from the Argent Tournament for the same price as before - 60 Champion's Seals each. You need to be a Crusader to gain acces to the quartermaster though, and can collect only a limited amount of those Seals per day. If I'm not mistaken, you get a total of 10 if you do all daily quests, plus the occasional extra ones from the gold purses, and one for each boss you defeat in Trial of the Champion. Basically 13 per day plus possible extras, so it's 4-5 days of daily quests per heirloom.