Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Too Much Damage Help Please

i feel like i em taking to much damage in 5man heroic here is my gear/stats could someone please look them over. Maybe i gem stuff wrong

its not letting me post any links atm so my wow armory is Ekoospiât server Kargath

Well your gemming is well, terrible... Just gem stam.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Ekoospi%C3%A2t
    for click link.

10+ Year Old Account
    You grossly outgear all heroics with the possible exception of Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, and Halls of Reflection. You shouldn't be taking excessive damage even if you didn't have any gems at all. I think your healers just need to wake up.

You should be fine, I take almost no damage in heroics atm. (Full 264). You'll always take damage in the LK dungeons like HoR, but that's why it has a higher gear requirement. As long as you have holy shield up you should be doing fine.

Edit: Stam gems, they are your friend.
    Last edited by Galith; 2010-10-29 at 04:08 AM.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gem straight Stam, Hit and Expertise caps are sort of important, get rid of the 245 trinket, enchant properly. I hope you're not one of those back shot-taking fire-standing tanks, because that's probably contributing to your damage.

PEople who don't know about gemming typically don't try to avoid painful fight mechanics etc.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

there gear is there, learn the pulls

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok ill go with more stam gems should i even try messing with the reforge system and any ideas on what i can replace my 245 level trinket with

is your armor broken?