Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Enhancment Shaman are OP! Yet I hear no QQ?

ok after 4.0 things have been a blast. there is no class i cant kill. well of course those crazy healers. some feral druids give me alot of trouble lol. but other than that nothing. it is such a huge switch from before. Prot warriors and prot paladin which were "impossible" pre 4.0 i can kill now pretty easy. ok some of you will probably say they were just bad players. if so that would mean every single person i have faced since 4.0 has been a bad player. i seriously doubt that. i only have wrath gloves, axes, rest relentless. alot of these guys have nearly full wrathful and those sick pve trinkets. am i bragging? eh i dunno. it feels almost to easy against some classes so no i cant really. but why have i not seen anyone mention this? maybe it is different at 85 who knows. but im loving it while i can. it is obviously a mistake blizzard made during all the work they had to do with balance and stuff. they have personal hatred imo for enhancement shaman so it wont last. but fun for now.

This gives me flashbacks to vanilla, where shamans were almost unkillable.

and you know what OP? the same deal happened when we got our new talents for BC during vanilla before BC was released. we were OP even dualwielding daggers.

yet, it all changed at 70.

it will all change at 85,a nd you will be a small stain on everyones boots again, so no worries.
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

Deleted
    You aren't OP, your balanced now...good going if your actually trying to get a nerf. Shaman is atm the one of the only balanced classes.

My holy pally smashes enhance shamans pretty hilariously. Just stand in place and healbot myself until wolves+lust is over then exorcism spam till dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Quote Originally Posted by allrightythen View Post
    and you know what OP? the same deal happened when we got our new talents for BC during vanilla before BC was released. we were OP even dualwielding daggers.

yet, it all changed at 70.

it will all change at 85,a nd you will be a small stain on everyones boots again, so no worries.
    /facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Shamans were always a pile of shit. Now that they get good stuff to make up for the crap they've been for 2 straight years they are balanced. It's not actually OP if it had been good from the start then got buffs then it would be OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    You aren't OP, your balanced now...good going if your actually trying to get a nerf. Shaman is atm the one of the only balanced classes.
    Do you even understand what balance is or means?

Deleted
    1) It's because all the people who were doing the QQ'ing were the Shaman... they're just embrassing the OP for a while

2) When you can kill level 80's at level 75 you kind of feel that you've obtained some intense power from Blizzards wheel of fortune, well that's how I felt on my Shaman anyway. <3 ^^''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

How can 1 class be balanced? where does the balance "line" go? Are they overpowered or shit?

ur not the only one thats op... everyone is op. i literally one shot some ppl as elemental if my LvB procs overload. its all balanced for cata thats why... nothing special happened and no one made a mistake. come cata youll be the same ol' enhance shaman you were before. Blizz even said itll be a bit chaotic until catas release so bear with em.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    Do you even understand what balance is or means?
    Blizzard muthafucka, DO_YOU_SPEAK_IT!?!?!

Balanced=OP(paladin)/Nerfed to ground(all the other classes)
    Working as implemented=Bugged

etc...

Deleted
    Every other class that you don't play is OP.

So we get one moment to shine before being thrown back in to our "Shammy PVP...LOL" catagory and you decided to call everyone out on not whining? dude, just let us have our moment in peace.

Rogues are OP imo, stunlock > dead. Why no nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    Every other class that you don't play is OP.
    Yeah? read the post, not the title..

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 08:05 AM ----------

Yeah i noticed Prot paladin are a lot less powerful defensive wise, than before.

Getting them down to Ardent Defender, then whittling then down just in time for it to proc again...
    on top of them hitting me way harder than i can hit them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    Yeah? read the post, not the title..
    Touché

One of the main points the OP made is how prot pallys and warriors are easier as enhancement. This is because they both lost quite a bit of their magical defense, and Enhancement's damage is more magic-based (especially if you reforged Mastery).

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyb View Post
    Blizzard muthafucka, DO_YOU_SPEAK_IT!?!?!

Balanced=OP(paladin)/Nerfed to ground(all the other classes)
    Working as implemented=Bugged

etc...
    You mean you still cant beat a paladin? Or i misread?

BoT. I always loved enhancement shamans esp good ones. The skill-cap is high outside of wolves/lust. The good ones you will never hear about. They should be a model of balance which btw will never be achieved. Casters should be no problem for enhancement its almost equal and more in the shamans favor if the shaman is a beast.
    Last edited by Nece; 2010-10-30 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linitund View Post
    1) It's because all the people who were doing the QQ'ing were the Shaman... they're just embrassing the OP for a while

2) When you can kill level 80's at level 75 you kind of feel that you've obtained some intense power from Blizzards wheel of fortune, well that's how I felt on my Shaman anyway. <3 ^^''
    I killed 7 different level 80 players (all of them pve geared though, T9+-) on my level 70 mage. You should just stick to mage. The power is very intense atm :P