Thread: Dispel

Deleted

Question Dispel

Hello...

I wonder about one thing... after few BGs i noticed ppl dispel everything, and rly dont care if they have VT or not...
    Is this going to change, or spriest will be useless coz all dmg is dispeled in second, also looks like no1 rly afraid of VT, they rly dont give a fudge about that, just dispel and lolz.
    Anyone on beta can tell is this dispel spam continiues?

ty.

I'll surpress my urge to bash you for your horrible horrible typing. I don't think people will be all to worried about the backlash from dispelling VT in cata but dispelling will have a much heavier cost at 85 and you won't be able to spam dispells like you can right now. So your dots will probably still be dispelled but it won't be as often as it is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Sure does, except if you dispell VT now an explosion the size of a Nuke destroys everyone nearby!

95% Sure this is a troll thread guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Sure does, except if you dispell VT now an explosion the size of a Nuke destroys everyone nearby!
    what?

Troll or not its a legitimate question amoung most of the Spriests I know. the short fear you get on dispelling VT isn't really a big draw back to dispelling it and blizz did promise that dispelling wouldnt be as rampant as it was through all of wotlk it just hasn't kicked into effect yet cause we don't have the base mana pools we will at 85 yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Troll or not its a legitimate question amoung most of the Spriests I know. the short fear you get on dispelling VT isn't really a big draw back to dispelling it and blizz did promise that dispelling wouldnt be as rampant as it was through all of wotlk it just hasn't kicked into effect yet cause we don't have the base mana pools we will at 85 yet.
    Didnt they change it so when you dispell VT now it has a short AoE stun/silence?

EDIT:
    Ah, its an AoE fear when you dispell VT.

Deleted
    mana cost base on %, right?
    so it doesn't matter how big numbers u have, it's still % based.
    Shame VT don't have same dispel protection like UA, ppl are afraid of UA rly- huge dmg and 5 sec silence is awesome stuff.

The major problem atm, is that the fear from VT can be clicked off / macroed off, which ofc is a bug (?!)
    So the ppl that are somewhat up to speed with bugs etc will have a cancel aura macro for it, which sucks balls !
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

On beta, if you spam dispel you'll OOM yourself in 60 seconds easily. So you don't really need to worry about that.

the dispel fear eats up your dr pretty quick