Talking Multi Boss Fights

I watched the Nefarion fight from paragon and thought that multiple bosses in one fight should be done more often. The thought of having to bring possibly three tanks, though, makes 10 mans a little hindered on dps but if you raiding with a guild that really should not be a problem.

What does the community think about this type of boss fighting (btw the raids look so much cooler than wotlk raids.)

I think it's cool to an extent,but I dont want 10 mans to be 3 tank 3 heal 4 dps. Of course the odd fight like that is fine, but for every fight it's a little overkill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

It's cool enough, but as said, it can be quite hard on 10man guilds. It may mean that if you have 2 groups going, you may have to steal the tank from one of the groups, or gear up off-tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    I think it's cool to an extent,but I dont want 10 mans to be 3 tank 3 heal 4 dps. Of course the odd fight like that is fine, but for every fight it's a little overkill.
    You would assume that in these types of fights, the bosses would generally have lower hp so its doesnt take a stupendous amount of time

10+ Year Old Account
    With 10 and 25 being "roughly equal in difficulty", I see there never again being a fight requiring three actual tanks, but they could always use the tried and true range tank for special fights. But then again, with dual spec being so cheap now, they may make a 10man have a tank spec in DPS gear required for a fight.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Do the chromatic experiments in the Nef fight have to be tanked? Cause if so you are going to need 3 people to tank them in 25 since ya know there are 3