Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was wondering what all the fuss was about the Red Shirt Guy. After watching his video and the reply to it, I'd buy the guy a round if I could. It takes a lot of courage to get up in front of peers like he did. Especially with this community. Top that with pointing out a flaw in lore to the Loreman himself, Metzen and.... dude is a damn badass! Major kudos to him! I'm a damn confident guy and that's not something I could do.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh, since when do warlocks get to wear bright and colorful stuff? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Way to go Red Shirt Boy! =)
    he deserves this

and please blizzard switch season 9 set with Tier 11. thx

awesome samuraininjapirate :O

Ugh, the DK armor is making the T11 set look better and better by comparison.

I'm more jealous that hunters get to look like Shredder from TMNT with an eyepatch.

As for the mage armor..... can anyone say "generic"?
    Last edited by dascylus; 2010-10-31 at 09:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death knight.... /droooooooool
    That AND the new tier is just.... Incredible.

Deleted
    LOL, nice one with the fact checker, Blizz ;P

Oh come on Blizzard!

change the warlock set for god sake!

it looks like Grandizer

Hahaha, thats kindly done by Blizzard! Now make a phat cow that goes on something called Taurine, aka Redbull aka Raidbull

Hunter and warrior pve and pvp gear should swap places >.> the PvE sets look terrible while the PvP sets look great, usually its the other way around lol.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh good, a nice Hunter set.
    Because the T11 looks like a crazy bum that wear every piece of garbage he founds.

Rogues are getting ninja outfit ! whoooppiieeeee ! Looks 10 times better than PVE set =D.

DK helm reminded me of Shao Khan =D And seems like we got Oroku Saki and Robocop too.

Btw. Red shirt with suspenders and that hair, all we need is shades and we got Duke Nukem right there !

Question peeps, is it required for a pally gear to be always bright? I'm sick and tired with this in mind of the artist. As ret myself, most of my skills are now physical and only few are holy. FFS blizzard give us darker pally gear!!!!!

Deleted
    The Warrior set reminds me of the Robocop costume.

Deleted
    I love the priest season 9!

Black warrior set ROCKS O.o first gear set ever that looks like a _real_ armor, made of steel and meaning to protect the body rather than fruity carnaval dress.. omg.. must.. have..!

in general, those pvp sets look better than the pve sets imho...sleeker, less ridiculous attributes (feathers et al), helms you might actually not hide and a little bit of skin showing (bare forearms etc).

And kudos to blizz for sticking up for the red shirt guy...and all the internet jerks can go cry themselves to sleep now knowing their disgraceful conduct resulted in this kid getting the most epic gift from blizz, something they will never get or deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    I thought that picture is a hoax....?
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27509...-fact-checker/

It's real. Totalbiscuit is wrong. Valnoth is Alex Afrasiabi, the guy who was on-stage with Chris Metzen.

Quote Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
    I was wondering what all the fuss was about the Red Shirt Guy. After watching his video and the reply to it, I'd buy the guy a round if I could. It takes a lot of courage to get up in front of peers like he did. Especially with this community. Top that with pointing out a flaw in lore to the Loreman himself, Metzen and.... dude is a damn badass! Major kudos to him! I'm a damn confident guy and that's not something I could do.
    Seriously! takes guts, public speaking is horrible. So glad the guy not only got the fix on the lore he wanted to see, but got his very own red shirt guy toon! thats awesome. Nice to see the bliz development team giving the man kudos also. Raised my level of respect.

Deleted
    If it's not in the beta, who took that SC and where?