10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I thought the Lions had the cheap-shot linemen. I agree with Pereira, Mays should be ejected for that hit on Schaub.

I hate watching Oakland Raiders games because of that stupid home field

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamnit, first win of the season possibly inc and we can't even get the end coverage of the match!
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Just goes to show you when the Raiders don't put more penalties than points on the board they can be a scary team to play! Gz to Raidernation with this really exciting match victory! =D

So it looks like I was wrong about Matt Ryan. The real test is the playoffs, of course, but he looks really damn good.

This looks like one of those seasons that we won't really be able to get a bead on who the real teams are for a couple weeks. Very up and down year for everyone. With Frisco losing to Minny (Who I thought would keep it close, but not actually win. Classic trap game though.), I really have no idea who the good teams are supposed to be. Houston looks solid but that could change 15 minutes from now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took till the fourth quarter before Oakland had any penalties, they had 3 in total for 25 yards.

Still not sure what the hell was with that 3Q onside kick that pretty much handed Pittsburgh 7 points, but hey, onward and upward!

>.>

<.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Took till the fourth quarter before Oakland had any penalties, they had 3 in total for 25 yards.

Still not sure what the hell was with that 3Q onside kick that pretty much handed Pittsburgh 7 points, but hey, onward and upward!

>.>

<.<
    If you call that odd playcalling, take a look at Tampa's calls in their loss to the Cowboys. I get the idea they wanted to pound it at the Cowboys on the ground, but after 10 consecutive times where that hardly works, it's when you reconsider your strategy. But I was baffled when they chose to CONTINUE that strategy way into the fourth quarter, time and time again. I mean, I get that you should never fully give up on your ground game but.. this is the point where you consider that anyways. And like clockwork, too! You could basically see how the 'Boys defense repedeately just had to line up for a runblock every 1st down Tampa got = defensive profit.

Looked really, really weird to me. Especially as Freeman FINALLY gets a chance to do something in the air as a last-chance offense and actualy comes away with some points. Makes you really wonder why they waited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just seen a replay of the hit on Heyward-Bey and I'm fuming, not that it wasn't flagged, that is just insult to injury. Sky Sports was covering the Denver game, where they had 3 straight back to back roughing the passer penalties, the last two being helmet to helmet, the latter taking the helmet clean off and Schaub out of the game.

Edit: Should clarify, not perma out, he was out a couple of plays and has lost part of his ear. :/

Having the ref throw a flag in Oakland wouldn't prevent it, even if its bs that a foul wasn't called. But helmet to helmet fouls should result in player ejection. They're unnecessary and extremely dangerous.

Hopefully DHB will be ok and return sooner than later.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2012-09-24 at 01:15 AM.

Denver sure does know how to Donkey it up. Pathetic game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man. What an end... wow. One of the best ends to a game I've seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Oh man. What an end... wow. One of the best ends to a game I've seen.
    Same, that was excitement to the limit. Amazing performance.

Damn that was a really close FG. I was really hoping for it to be blocked, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that replay of the hit on Matt Schaub.

What the fuck. That was insane. Lots of players are going to be fined this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew the Pats and Ravens would be good, I just didn't know that it would be THIS good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, that's the second gut punch loss, back to back, for NE. I hope we are done with losing like this. = /

I agree on the Matt Schaub hit, that was just brutal helmet to helmet hit. Not entirely sure if the NFL hands out suspensions for hits like that, but they should.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Ugh, that's the second gut punch loss, back to back, for NE. I hope we are done with losing like this. = /

I agree on the Matt Schaub hit, that was just brutal helmet to helmet hit. Not entirely sure if the NFL hands out suspensions for hits like that, but they should.
    You've been beating people like that for years tho... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl Austin Collie for most fragile player?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ter_atl_hanzus John Fox and Jack Del Rio fined for last MNF game.

Not sure how I feel about that. I think I actually agree with the NFL here.

10+ Year Old Account
    perhaps if the league accrues enough money from fines for criticizing officials they will have enough to pay the real officials

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl Austin Collie for most fragile player?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ter_atl_hanzus John Fox and Jack Del Rio fined for last MNF game.

Not sure how I feel about that. I think I actually agree with the NFL here.
    I'm sure Bellacheat will get fined as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm not able to watch the game, but did Jennings TD get taken back or something? The fuck.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.