15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Why? What did he do wrong?
    He has a finger injury that may require surgery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    He has a finger injury that may require surgery.
    Oh, that, yeah. Well...

The way Skars put it, I figured he'd done something stupid that got him kicked off or something.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that, yeah. Well...

The way Skars put it, I figured he'd done something stupid that got him kicked off or something.
    Yeah I should have been more clear I forgot for a sec who I was talking about. Also they brought in John Clayton I just kinda rolled my eyes at the radio and turned it to Fox news. I don't mind John Clayton I just think it's funny that when espn has a NFL story they go to John Clayton to make it more dramatic.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 05:14 PM ----------

This is really what I see when I see John Clayton.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love that Clayton commercial. ESPN needs fewer talking heads, that is troof.

Brandon Jacobs suspended for the rest of the season by the 49ers. No details but it is probably because of his comments about the team not using him and him "rotting away."

Hey dumbass here is a plan, don't sign with a fucking team that has Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter as the entrenched 1/2 combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still reading the sea of butthurt about Pete running up the score.

I'm not sure if our depth is that good or the cards are that abysmal.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:44 PM ----------

Heh, the PTI segment was great.

Flynn threw 9 times. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have PTI on but wasn't paying attention to it.

Not sure which thread to put this in, but Marcus Lattimore is reportedly declaring for the draft. He's one of the top running backs if he does, but I'm not sure how his injuries will affect his position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Still reading the sea of butthurt about Pete running up the score.

I'm not sure if our depth is that good or the cards are that abysmal.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:44 PM ----------

Heh, the PTI segment was great.

Flynn threw 9 times. Get over it.
    Cards are terrible and Seachicken's was playing at home. If it was in Arizona I think the score would have been closer IDK Seahawks just play on a different level when they are at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have PTI on but wasn't paying attention to it.

Not sure which thread to put this in, but Marcus Lattimore is reportedly declaring for the draft. He's one of the top running backs if he does, but I'm not sure how his injuries will affect his position.
    Kornheiser said it was disrespectful and distasteful pretty much.

Maybe, but these are multimillion dollar paid athletes, not college kids. It would be much more disrespectful to go into each series and take a knee. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. The big talk is going for it on 4 and 29. The throw was to Kearse. He has huge drop issues.

Wilbon said that the Seahawks are in beastmode and there isn't any stopping them.

I really don't know how that will go. If he can heal like AP I think he will be the steal of this draft, but you just can't predict that at all. I expect him to go undrafted.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Cards are terrible and Seachicken's was playing at home. If it was in Arizona I think the score would have been closer IDK Seahawks just play on a different level when they are at home.
    Its the Tanzania effect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ZaIxiXQ-8

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah. It might have been 49-7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    yeah. It might have been 49-7
    Nah probably 35-14 something like that or 35-10. They played at Arizona and lost earlier this year, at St.Louis they lost, at Detroit they lost, and at Miami they lost none of those teams have a winning record....

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know how that will go. If he can heal like AP I think he will be the steal of this draft, but you just can't predict that at all. I expect him to go undrafted.
    I think he's too good to go undrafted, injuries or not. He will definitely fall, third round or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle can slaughter Arizona all they want, Arizona should be used to terribleness, they're the Cardinals

Lattimore is definitely somebody that will go on before the end of Day 2 of the draft, McGahee went in the first round and his injury occurred a lot later and cost him his entire rookie year

considering how low running backs are going, he probably wont even have much of a drop due to injury, some team with an established but older back could definitely take Lattimore in the 2nd or 3rd and let him recuperate and be their heir apparent, think St. Louis or Denver, but there's so much evaluation left before the draft, and time to see who else declares before we know where he ranks amongst next years rookie RBs

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah probably 35-14 something like that or 35-10. They played at Arizona and lost earlier this year, at St.Louis they lost, at Detroit they lost, and at Miami they lost none of those teams have a winning record....
    I dunno. I've thrown in the towel a lot because of that, but realistically all of our losses were within one score and driving or failing to prevent a drive. Yeah, I honestly could go as far to say we could have no losses.

The most devastating loss was against Detroit. Stafford and Megatron just walked all over us, and that kinda was the turning point for this defense. They got sloppy from that game on. Too cocky might be the word. Losing to Miami was the other turning point. I think the players finally realized that they were too cocky.

I want to take the Arizona game yesterday with a grain of salt. Arizona is a bad team, but people underestimate how hard it is to put that many points up in a shutout in the NFL. At this point we control our own destiny. If the 49ers lose to NE I'd consider the west ours. The rams scare me more than the 49ers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I've thrown in the towel a lot because of that, but realistically all of our losses were within one score and driving or failing to prevent a drive. Yeah, I honestly could go as far to say we could have no losses.

The most devastating loss was against Detroit. Stafford and Megatron just walked all over us, and that kinda was the turning point for this defense. They got sloppy from that game on. Too cocky might be the word. Losing to Miami was the other turning point. I think the players finally realized that they were too cocky.

I want to take the Arizona game yesterday with a grain of salt. Arizona is a bad team, but people underestimate how hard it is to put that many points up in a shutout in the NFL. At this point we control our own destiny. If the 49ers lose to NE I'd consider the west ours. The rams scare me more than the 49ers.
    I think for the Seachicken's to get far into the playoffs they have to get home field where they can find it because if not I don't think they will be able to win but who knows there doesn't look to be a dominating team so far we will see.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think for the Seachicken's to get far into the playoffs they have to get home field where they can find it because if not I don't think they will be able to win but who knows there doesn't look to be a dominating team so far we will see.
    The best path to get to the NFC Championship for every team in the NFL:
    1) Win your wild card playoff game
    2) Hope you finished in position to play Atlanta in the divisional round because Atlanta is going to flame out like a gasoline fire in their first playoff game again this year.

And it is gonna be hilarious.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 09:23 PM ----------

Speaking of hilarious, Brady is obliterating the Texans. I think the best team in the NFL debate is over for now.

Houston doesn't even look like they belong right now. I know they've played 3 games in a row on the road, but this is just embarrassing. They have no answer for Wilfork, Brady, Welker or Hernandez.
    Last edited by rulk; 2012-12-11 at 03:04 AM.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Tom Brady is the white Michael Jordan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit speed this game up and get to the Hobbit preview thing so I can stop listening to Gruden.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Holy shit speed this game up and get to the Hobbit preview thing so I can stop listening to Gruden.
    Now let me tell you something about Aqib Talib... I DRAFTED HIM! GIVE ME RESPECT! SOMEONE HIRE ME AS A COACH PLEASE

Even if the Texans lose every other game they have left this year, their still 10x better than Atlanta.

Also, does anyone else think that the injury to Cushing impacted the Texan's defense a crap load?