The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think andre johnson needs to talk to finnegan again.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    I think andre johnson needs to talk to finnegan again.
    That fight is what happens when you let the trash talk get to you.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really think you are under the false impression that people here care as much about the Seahawks as you do. No offense but just about everyone one of your posts is about the Seahawks in general, the Seahawks depth chart, or Richard Sherman. I realize it's the off season and there isn't much to discuss, but I'm 99% sure if Aaron Kromer had said the same things as Tom Cable did about the read option you wouldn't have cared nor posted about it. Much like how we feel about things Tom Cable has to say.

Again, no offense

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like it. Keeps me informed of the bullet points about the Seahawks, who, as a definite Superbowl candidate, I'd like to stay informed about anyway. This is just an easy, friendly way, without too much bullshit and spin. And it's not like this thread moves at any discernible speed to have discussions interrupted by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I really think you are under the false impression that people here care as much about the Seahawks as you do. No offense but just about everyone one of your posts is about the Seahawks in general, the Seahawks depth chart, or Richard Sherman. I realize it's the off season and there isn't much to discuss, but I'm 99% sure if Aaron Kromer had said the same things as Tom Cable did about the read option you wouldn't have cared nor posted about it. Much like how we feel about things Tom Cable has to say.

Again, no offense
    None taken. I follow a lot of Seahawks and NFC west journalist on twitter, and thats where I get most of my info from. A lot of it you won't even find on NFL.com or PFT. Thats why I post stuff like that. Like, yesterday I heard on twitter about Browner saying in a local radio interview that he would want to "Put his hands around Jim Harbaugh's neck if he played today." That story JUST got published on NFL.com.

I think it would be pretty cool if others would do it with their teams that they pay attention to, and something I encourage because if I did it myself my twitter feed would be going 900 mph.

For a more general discussion, and something I just learned... did anybody else hear that they are making thigh and knee pads mandatory this year? I haven't heard anything about this till now.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 07:22 PM ----------

I just read that Gronk will have ANOTHER back surgery. Jesus... he will become an actual transformer at this rate.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-06-15 at 01:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I just read that Gronk will have ANOTHER back surgery. Jesus... he will become an actual transformer at this rate.
    Don't scare me like that, man! It's not ANOTHER one, it's just his second ever after the one he had in college, but his first this year. (And only hopefully, or you might be right about that Transformer bit)

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 02:15 PM ----------

Hmm apparently the Bengals will be the team for Hard Knocks this season. Might watch some of that. Bengals are one of those teams that have some potential to be very good next season. Might be nice to see them in action a bit, get to know some of the players.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...d-knocks-again

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 04:38 PM ----------

Talk about crazy Vladimir Putin stories, apparently he stole Patriots owner Robert Kraft's Superbowl ring when Kraft met him. xD

So yeah, be warned, don't visit The Kremlin with flashy jewelry on you

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I thought I read it was another surgery. I guess thats a good thing.

Here is a pic of a much less knee consuming Fedex Field:

Still looks like natural grass, which means it will be dog shit by December again.

10+ Year Old Account
    go bears-they are the only team that matters !

10+ Year Old Account

Saw this and thought it was awesome, me being a Niners fan and all.

Also: Seattle's guard John Moffit is pleading guilty to a disorderly conduct charge. Good lord, between the PED's and the misdemeanors the 'Hawks are starting to look like the Cincinnati Bengals and Oakland Raiders of old. I want that stuff to stop so that it stops arming trolls on the ESPN blogs. I prefer my rivalries to not be sighted by having players suspended.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of money and free time will get any mid 20 year old into trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of trouble and 20 year olds with lots of money: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...aron-hernandez

No idea what's going on, but apparently a car connected directly to Hernandez has been recovered near a murdered person and police want to question him and search his house, but he's not being very cooperative.

Yeah, cause that's precisely what you need to do when you are a high profile person that gets even sideways involved in a murder investigation, you do not cooperate so there's more reason to think something dodgy is going on. >.<

Hope this gets sorted, cause this would be a pretty absurd way for the Patriots to loose their other star TE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I really want to hear the true story to the Moffitt thing though. Seems like there is 5 different ones. Moffitt's charges were from 2010 though.

Trust me, I hate the PED stuff as much as the others. So annoying to read any article about the seahawks now days because people all get into a shitfit over PEDs.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Speaking of trouble and 20 year olds with lots of money: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...aron-hernandez

No idea what's going on, but apparently a car connected directly to Hernandez has been recovered near a murdered person and police want to question him and search his house, but he's not being very cooperative.

Yeah, cause that's precisely what you need to do when you are a high profile person that gets even sideways involved in a murder investigation, you do not cooperate so there's more reason to think something dodgy is going on. >.<

Hope this gets sorted, cause this would be a pretty absurd way for the Patriots to loose their other star TE.
    What the fuck? I go afk for 10 hours and this shit goes down?

Thats pretty insane. PFT is reporting that police did search his house.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Having him as part of our franchise is great but he has to compete just like anyone else. We’re blessed to have a lot of people like that, but the fact that spirituality is so important to him is very appealing to me."

Says Bob Kraft.

It's all making sense now. Kraft wanted him.

Sox having a great season. Bruins in Stanley Cup. Fuck that. it's Tebomania in Foxboro.

Tebow playing for NE is really under my skin.
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-06-19 at 04:26 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    Every group needs a bard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Every group needs a bard.
    Every kingdom needs a court jester.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You think BB will insert Tebow if NE is up by 30 against NY?

10+ Year Old Account
    You think BB will insert Tebow if NE is up by 30 against NY?
    Only 30? Hell naw.

Maybe by 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    they could put him in if they were up 10, the Jets can't score 10

15+ Year Old Account
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be a bad time to be a friend of Aaron Hernandez unless you like getting shot