Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    This game is going to end by Peyton Manning throwing a pick-six like he did in the Super Bowl against the Saints
    Well it wasn't a pick 6, but if the game ends because of that I will be satisfied.

Well, that's not the pick-six I thought, but it still was a possible game ending interception

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Tebow would of won this game, with the help of special teams. Peyton is killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    Well it wasn't a pick 6, but if the game ends because of that I will be satisfied.
    Lol yeah, my exact thoughts. This game is over. They'll run down the clock and kick the FG.

Go Ravens!

I cant remember the new OT rules for the playoffs is this game over on a FG kick or does Denver get a chance to match since Baltimore wouldve had more possessions cuz they won the coin toss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I cant remember the new OT rules for the playoffs is this game over on a FG kick or does Denver get a chance to match since Baltimore wouldve had more possessions cuz they won the coin toss.
    I'm assuming since it is double overtime, there will be no coin toss. Therefore it picks up with the first overtime rules.

Where they are at now, I'm guessing first score wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Game would be over

Yes!!! Ravens win!

Geez I am shocked by this outcome. Peyton deserves some criticism cause that last pick but otherwise dude played great. The defense blowing coverage deep 3 times is what really cost them this game, not Peyton.

Peyton manning = carmelo anthony.

Most enjoyable game of the year.

Ah bummer, well congrats to the Ravens, good luck in New England next week.

Ray Lewis really does deserve this. They deserve a Super Bowl victory

10+ Year Old Account
    no Manning/Brady

journalists are going to have to find something else to write about

John Harbaugh kissed Ray Rice lol that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    no Manning/Brady

journalists are going to have to find something else to write about
    Lewis/Brady is a better storyline anyway. After last year the Ravens are gonna be out for fucking blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kicker looks a lot more confident than the one who blew it vs the Pats last year.

That game should have been Baltimore's.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Denver didn't deserve a win. When Baltimore proves all it takes is a "fuck it, let's see if this works" throw against a tired defense, then Denver proceeds to kneel into overtime against a team clearly playing better, Denver fans turn into Baltimore fans. Fucking pathetic.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-01-13 at 02:09 AM.

Kaepernick's killin it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Ray Lewis really does deserve this. They deserve a Super Bowl victory
    So if you murder someone (and throw your murder-buddies under the bus while you're at it) you deserve a superbowl victory, eh? Well, I guess he already had one since, plus superbowl MVP. Sorry, but the man should have been in prison for the past 13 years, he's already gotten way more than he deserved. I strongly detest the Ravens solely because he is the face of their franchise and everyone loves him. He's a great player and leader, I won't argue that, but he's still a piece of shit.

Anyways, the Ravens did indeed play better, Flacco made some pretty impressive passes, which he's going to need to repeat to get past New England assuming they win tomorrow. The final intercept was 100% on Peyton but really the loss can't be blamed on him...and at that, the Broncos should have won before it even went to overtime. Was still a good, close game.

As for the GB SF game, I must admit I'm impressed with Kaepernik, he seems a bit cocky, but he's making some great plays....he's run it in for 2 TDs already, the man really does give it all he's got.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2013-01-13 at 03:39 AM.