Poll: What's your favorite Wrath/TBC Raid

Favorite Wrath/TBC Raid

So with Cataclysm coming out in roughly a month from now, I'm rather curious to know everyones favorite raid and why.

Honestly, my favorite raid is either Karazhan or Black Temple (both BC I know) mainly cause Karazhan was the first raid I ever did when I started playing, and Black Temple because I love the lore behind it (and the cinematic to it, that was hella legit) and behind Illidan.

So yeah, I wanna know your favorite raid!

Deleted
    I was absolutely in love with Mount Hyjal back in the Burning Crusade. As a Protection Paladin, it was a place where I really got to shine, not to mention how I love the lore about the battle, and the Archimonde fight was amazing.

For Wrath, Icecrown Citadel was my favourite, with Ulduar coming in at a close second. I absolutely love most of the fight mechanics in Icecrown(Plagueworks, Blood Council, Sindragosa, Lich King, Marrowgar). While the buff may have made the normal modes a bit too easy, I still find them fun to do for the mechanics(even if they may not be that challenged at this point).
    Not to mention I was very excited to finally see Arthas' lore end.

I like ToC.....
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    Im really happy for wrath, and ima let it finish, but karazhan was the best raid of ALL TIME!

Ulduar always wins these threads. Though I expect Karazhan to be a competitor, both were excellently built raids both aesthetically and encounter-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh but i've liked numerous raids through the time.. My favorites are Karazhan and Ulduar. but here's a list:

Karazhan - The first place i raided, which i was so very proud of, back then. Got a few good, international friends together and started raiding in there, with me as off-tank (even more proud!). I liked the scene and atmosphere of the place, sending me back to Edgar Allan Poe-poems, Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast, just with the feel of the place.

Zul'aman - My second raid. This one i liked, because well.. Everybody likes trolls! And I like lore even more, so going through this place just tickled my lore-organ! It was a fun, well-designed and epic-feeling place, especially back with the timed event.

Ulduar - My first raid in Wotlk and my first raid with my new group, Sworn. I loved it! First 25-man and it was so much better than i had expected. The beginning really felt epic, rolling down the platform and onto the field, bombarding anything that moved! And getting inside, then, wauw! It was beautiful! Really, I really got the feeling i had stepped into the hall of Titans. The diffirent bosses worked extremely well and Yogg-Saron as the last boss, was really an extreme, challenging and awesome encounter!

Won't keep filling you with talk now. ToC and ICC also had their beauty, and ICC is really an awesome place, no doubt about it. I just mentioned my favorites.. :P
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan 4 life yo, started playing 2 weeks before TBC, hit 70 like 1 week into BC, got some help from friends already playing with the leveling.. knew nothing about the game, joined a guild and healed in green / blue gear as a paladin.. thoose were the times <Looking back> ahhh.. <warm feeling>
    7-11 never stop

Friday nights Karazhan beets all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Temple
    the bosses were the best in game, in my opinion...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    Karazhan 4 life yo, started playing 2 weeks before TBC, hit 70 like 1 week into BC, got some help from friends already playing with the leveling.. knew nothing about the game, joined a guild and healed in green / blue gear as a paladin.. thoose were the times <Looking back> ahhh.. <warm feeling>

Ha no shit. That's the EXACT same story as me, except I was a Resto Shaman instead of a paladin. Karazhan was so much fun. I REALLY hope they make the lower half in Cataclysm. It would be SOOOOO EPIC!!!

ulduar and ulduar alone, yeh kara is cool, i did it as my first and only tbc raid, but dayun ulduar was just gorgeous,

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan and Ulduar will always be my favorite TBC and Wrath raids.

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, that is where I got my first epic on my huntard. Good memories.

obvious that kara and ulduar would lead. this poll is not new and exciting...voted Kara and Ulduar.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalacia View Post
    Karazhan and Ulduar will always be my favorite TBC and Wrath raids.
    Exactly the same here. Although uld outweighs kara for me due to the bosses in uld are more appealing to me. Kara has more of a "epic" feel for the scenery though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Missing a few choices.

I enjoyed SSC and TK(both pre-lolnerf,) personally.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

"Drunken Karazahn" raids will always have a special spot in my heart and memory.

Grab 10 alt's and get completely smashed (in game for Minors, and IRL for adults), then do a quick run of Karazahn.

---Edited by RayluuDM; Today at 08:14 PM---

For Wrath, I would say ICC, just becasue It meant A LOT to me, since I am a big Arthas/Lordaeron/Scarlet Monastary/Uther/Tirion/Ashbringer lore fan, so, Killing Arthas meant a lot to me.
    Last edited by RayluuDM; 2010-11-04 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankytanktank123 View Post
    obvious that kara and ulduar would lead. this poll is not new and exciting...voted Kara and Ulduar.
    I wasn't asking for new and exciting. I asked because I wanted to know what people thought.