Thread: Best PvP spec?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Nah, sorry but you're wrong. :\ Marksmanship just can't keep up with Survival atm.
    While I agree with you, I find that having the more annoying, scatter traps, silences, and minor heal of chimera (Helps a little where it can) + readiness, allows me to leave my team to kill stuff while I play around and do nothing, with whatever target I'm assigned too and my pet just runs around and helps them.

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

Deleted
    There is no "best", it depends on wich bracket you play and what setup you play with, but lets say that BM is the worst of the 3 from a pure damage/utility point of view... still has its uses in 2v2 i guess

For casual random bgs SV is probably the most enjoyable since there arent many people who bother dispelling (or healing even )

What about glyphs?