Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't get it why people list down ToC or Ruby Sanctum. I mean C'mon Anub'arak was fucking pro fight on heroic, same as Halion, loved to raid them.

Do people that list them even fucking cleared it on heroic, or just some casuals scrubs that never even tried it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say Kara, Ulduar and ZG
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Mag was fun, dunno why so many hated it. Maybe they did it post teh 50 nerfs? o.o?

Worst ever, I'd say SSC. Or atleast when the trash had a 45 min respawn...
    I didn't say I disliked the fight. I disliked the design of the instance. Basically a 1 boss instance with a Tank and Spank bossfight where the only mechanics are healing the raid and clicking on an interactive thingy. Granted there were other instances in the SAME tier, but as a standalone, it was lacking.

What the hell is wrong with you people?! Listing things like Mags lair?! There is no way that instance (or any other) compares to the frustration, annoyance, and sheer gayness of Gnomeregan.

1) ToC
    2) Uldular (yeah I know most people liked it, but I thought it was fugly and boring)
    3) WotLK Naxx. Seriously the most boring and depressing thing since leveling, made me completely abandon PvE until ICC was released, wich still wasn't able to fix the damage naxx did to my opinion of WoW PvE.

Ok as someone else mentioned it even though it isn't a raid: Gnomeregan would probably be nr. 1 on my list.
    Last edited by AnArmedKurd; 2010-11-05 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    2% did Naxx40 my ass. And why wouldnt he be one of those "2%"? Loads of my IRL-mates ran Naxx40.
    2% is about correct. He obviously took this name out of his ass, but it's somewhat accurate. WoW haven't always been like WOTLK u know.

as for my worst, i would probably say UBRS, I hated this place but everyone had to farm it like crazy for ony and MC.

Oh, if we are including dungeons I want to change my answer. The Stockade before actual loot was added. I win.

ToC. I can't think of a more stunningly worthless raid instance than that.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoverkill View Post
    ruby sanctum. it was a waste of a filler raid blizzard should have made one the size of the sunwell not just another OS. oh and i vote os too
    I know, I would have much rathered that Troll Raid where the giant snake tail is...
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Nothing at all wrong with VOA or ToC. The worst instance ever made has to be Gnomeregan.

I still haven't seen Ruby Sanctum but I really want to. My guild always refused to go there and I can never find a PUG group for it.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2010-11-05 at 04:08 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    My list

1: Ruby sanctum is probably the worst - What a waste that turned out to be.
    2: Mt. Hyjal - Talk about bad.
    3: VOA - When RNG becomes your worst enemy and not the boss.
    4: ICC - blizzard big finale that turned into a let down.
    Feels like I'm always defending Hyjal when talking about raidinstances. I liked it alot myself, the instance followed what happend in Warcraft 3 when you had to defend Hyjal against waves of enemies. That's atleast what I hear people hate on the most, the trash. I can understand if people were baddies and wiped over and over on it and therefor dont like it. But just cause you are bad, dont mean the instance is bad. The waves was supposed to be a big part of the instance if they were to follow the mission in Wc3 and I think Blizzard succeeded. I mean, aside from the trash - the bosses were great fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah guys. There is only one answer. MgT. 'Tempest Keep was merely a setback!' After a while you start to like Kael more and more. They have a term for that, Stockholm Syndrome.

ToC is so fast, and so easy. What's not to like lol?

I personally despised Wailing Caverns. I got lost! Every damn time!!
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

-Molten core because of the stupid amount of trash

-ZG because of those god damn axe throwers

-ToC because there was no real story or sense of progression, just epics flying at you

Loved but had some shitty downside to parts:

- BWL suppression room

- Kara, I loved the instance but jesus it took a long time to run back in if you hadn't killed Shade of Aran

- ICC, was expecting a much more epic look and feel to the instance, all though the frozen throne redeemed it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    You won't believe how long my raid needed to nail that down. So simple in theory...yet so hard in practice
    it really wasnt hard in practise. just so many people fail at this game its insane.

---------- Post added 2010-11-05 at 05:13 PM ----------

on topic;

toc by far. and voa. and naxx.

i liked ToC, i rly did. I have yet to do Ruby Sanctum. Actually i dont think i hate any raid. I didnt raid in Vanilla but i did in BC and Wrath. I liked them all.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

ruby sanctum once i got my trinket

Deleted
    1: ToC
    2: VoA
    3: Onyxia (LvL 80 version)
    4: Ruby Sanctum (filler content)

TOC. That is it. There is no other raid to mention. At all. This was hands down the worst raid in the history of WoW. I have been playing since the beginning and nothing has ever made me feel a sense of hatred for my surroundings then TOC. It is a horrible place. Just everything. The majority of the instance you are just in the same place. There is no trash, all the bosses are not unique. The tier gear that drops there is also on par with the raid being that it is the worst tier anyone has ever seen it WoW. Pretty much normal mobs just given a skull for their levels. Also another of the many reason of why it was bad, was that the final boss is a boss that you kill in a 5man in the beginning of WOLK. "Setbacks" are lame as hell. Overall I don't think there is a competition as far as raids are concerned as which one is the worst.