Thread: Elemental dw?!

Elemental dw?!

Well, i dont know how, but a friend of mine is playing an elemental shaman, duel wielding and both flametongue weapon on both weapons and it works! I mean he gains 2 x flametongue weapon spl dmg. (He's still a noob shammy who just reached 80 but i've seen with my own eyes in a net cafe) Now most of us knows the good old trick to use duel wield ( Respec enc - wield both weapons - go back to ele), but this way, you dont get benefit by applying flametongue weapon on off-hand weapon.

He reached 80 2-3 days ago and i though it was a bug and will be fixed when he reached 80 but it still works.He's also not aware how did this happened, what he told me was, he was lvling as enc, then he respecced into ele while duel-wielding and both weapon were enchanted with windfury.( he doesn't have duel-spec, also changing the off-hand weapon does not brake the bug) And no, it didn't work on me:S

Is he just a lucky bastard or is there actually a way to do this?

It's a glitch a few players are experiencing at the moment. The glitch will likely be fixed soon™.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

i miss maelstroms fury.... T.T
    Recruiting exceptional players for Cataclysm 25man raiding
    US 28th The Light of Dawn
    http://tupantechno.org

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not worth it. When you're new - maybe. But not in high end

Quote Originally Posted by Samx View Post
    It's not worth it. When you're new - maybe. But not in high end
    Bullshit.
    You can wield a weapon (e.g. a 277 melee-weapon) with Haste and Crit, can enchant it with major spellpower and a second flametongue.
    far superior to a shield.

And yes, I noticed the bug, too. I'm enhance with resto offspec, and when I switch specs, and log off and on in resto spec, I'm able to wield any weapon in my offhand.

And yes, I reported the bug to a GM. But I don't expect much from german GMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread reminds me of how there was an Elemental spec back in Burning Crusade where the Shaman went deep enough into Enhancement to pick up dual wield and became a glass cannon in PvP because of it.

Fun times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelven View Post
    It's a glitch a few players are experiencing at the moment. The glitch will likely be fixed soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Bullshit.
    You can wield a weapon (e.g. a 277 melee-weapon) with Haste and Crit, can enchant it with major spellpower and a second flametongue.
    far superior to a shield.

And yes, I noticed the bug, too. I'm enhance with resto offspec, and when I switch specs, and log off and on in resto spec, I'm able to wield any weapon in my offhand.

And yes, I reported the bug to a GM. But I don't expect much from german GMs.
    Do you think trying to force this bug will be a bannable or suspendable offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Acrophis View Post
    Do you think trying to force this bug will be a bannable or suspendable offense?
    I kind of feel like your avatar right now.^^

Yes, I guess it would be a bannable offense, if you use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Enhancement spec, wear two weapons that you want to use in ele.

Switch to ele spec. Zone to somewhere. Broken weapon becomes fixed and useable.

Zone somewhere else = Bug fixes itself.

Great, go ahead and get yourself banned so you can do 100 more dmg on LVB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I kind of feel like your avatar right now.^^

Yes, I guess it would be a bannable offense, if you use it.
    It'd be pretty easy to plead ignorance.

but as i remembered....it wont work on off-hand weapen if u r ele.....
    long time before we can use different level of flametongue to make it work ,but now theres no skill level.....