Poll: most fun PvP levelling class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

[Poll] your favourite PvP levelling class ?

Hi all, just made this out of interest- What class do you enjoy most while levelling via PvP? i've started levelling my warrior through battlegrounds, and am finding it awesome, so just wondering what the rest of the community's opinions are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked my Mage in Lv 71+ AV, Living Bomb on everyone, and enjoy the show!

Havent really leveled a char though pvp only.. i guess Rogues / Warriors are fun to PvP level with?
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    I liked my Mage in Lv 71+ AV, Living Bomb on everyone, and enjoy the show!

Havent really leveled a char though pvp only.. i guess Rogues / Warriors are fun to PvP level with?
    well, i AM only in the 20-30 bracket at the moment, but i'm finding my arms warrior immensely fun, because there's nothing quite like charging from person to person ripping them apart relentlessly. With Coal chamber and Fear Factory playing in the background, of course .

Before the 4.0 patch rogue or hunter but just leveled a shammie and must say 2 shotting everyone in bgs is so much fun, then again everything is pretty imba atm.

ima go with mage, I lvled it mostly through pvp from 20-60 as frost sometimes fire then stopped playing him for awhile. Now im back to lvling after 4.0 and i must say fire mages are pretty damn fun atm in pvp. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like warriors because if you level 1-80 in battlegrounds you will get a lot of good practice stance dancing. It's also a great place to practice some macros before you hit 80 and go into competitive PvP

Deleted
    None. Dont like pvp lvling.. Though i believe Mage/Rogue are the most fun^^

Deleted
    It depends a lot at what level you are talking about. But in general:

Before patch 4.0, I would have said mage or death knight (especially 50-59) bracket.

Post patch 4.0: shaman in general because for some reason everyone always ignores the little ele shammie in the corner and goes for mages or priests first. Then they get ganked hard when they can't figure out why and from where its raining Lightning everywhere! Oh and the poor, poor soul who has just had an instant Fire Shock debuff put on him is gonna get hit so hard and fast in the very next cast they are basically Dead Player Walking. For level 80, I'd say shadow priest is probably the most fun due to the insane aoe damage and so many utilities to get out of a sticky situation.

Druids on the face of it seem fun and they very much are at the lowest levels <40, but unless you're a moonkin or have very good (read heirloom) feral gear, you get pidgeon holed into flag carrying due to your superior escaping skills and mobile heals but crappy damage.

Hunter is also fun, if you have a good ranged weapon. If you are BM-specced, the fancy pets you can use really shine in BG situations (Chimera etc). If you are skilled Survival, then you can hit like a truck against single players. Never tried MM, but post patch 4.0, they seem weak for burst and utility compared to the other two. Also (post patch 4.0), from 70-80, Hunters can't really compare to mages or shamans for damage and are best in a group with melee otherwise you can die faster than you can blink against multiple enemies.

Warlock is ok unless you're being two-shotted by a stealthed rogue (which can unfortunately be fairly often).

Paladin post patch 4.0 is simply not worth it unless you go Holy, ofc. But then there's not much fun from damage.

Fury or Arms warrior is definitely very fun if quite gear dependent. You have a lot of pvp utilities and awesome mobility, but lack of heals seriously starts to annoy after a while.

I've never tried a rogue. That will be the final class I level to 80. I will do that when I return in Cata. It looks like it will be fun according to this poll!
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-11-06 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    None as of 4.0.1 cause of how rubbish low lvl PvP is, but it was shammy and druid before.