Poll: Worst raid ever.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    who the hell voted for kara? you die. you die in a fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Didn't vote since Ulduar's not up there. If you're going to make a poll that indicates "EVER," you should include every single raid ever.
    I think the intention behind that was to exclude absurd voters. Still doesn't make sense why Karazhan is on it.

ToC, by a long shot. One damn lame room for 80% of the instance, only 5 encounters, even easier normal mode encounters than Naxx 2.0....sigh....its so bad not even being trashless saves it...actually that place makes me miss trash. And faction champions heroic 25 man was the most irritating encounter of all time.

Tough choice between VoA and ToC, but all things considered VoA is a total joke raid and should never have been released. I think despite ToCs uninspired design and total randomness I still actually had some fun on some of the more hard mode stuff in it like insanity runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    who the hell voted for kara? you die. you die in a fire.
    Agree! Kara is the ultimate chillout raid! Love it.

High Overlord Royal of the Light's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definately Icecrown Citadel..... such a faceroll for it is like Naxx in Vanilla SWP in TBC..... Who SO easy? Retarded casual players had 1/2 of their gear 277 ilevel
    SUck on that!

Why Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity and Ruby Sanctum? Nothing wrong with those instances.

And where the hell are Hyjal, SSC and most of the vanilla raids excluding Naxx? Deff the worst raids. You are pretty much forcing everyone to vote ToC.

I voted ToC because it was the worst one on that list....but hyjal was worse...
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

EoE was bad due to the mechanics of the fight just being stupid. The whole drake thign was just a bad idea. As for Ruby Sanctum it was like "Oh so you're bored of ICC well here is RS" it had no place in lore and was completely random not only that it was so boring and trash was awful. As for why Karazahn is on there I'm not sure about I for some reason was neevr bored of running Kara all the way through BC. It was a fast, mid-sized, fun instance to do.

Tough choice. On one hand, Ruby Sanctum was just a stupid throwaway raid where the 10 man loot was complete and utter garbage, usually providing items for slots that we already had covered by badge gear, with the badge gear being greatly superior.

But Trial of the Crusader was pretty awful too...

Meh, I'm going to vote Ruby Sanctum. The horrible loot for 10 man raiders was just too unforgiveable.

Deleted
    ToC, didn't even enjoy that when it came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eye of Eternity by far. Whoever designed the epilepsy whirlwind background should be hung.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Trial of the crusader, WAY undertuned. We nearly 1 shotted a couple bosses, never seeing them before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mount Hyjal...oh but apparently we are supposed to vote for a WotLK raid right?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toc, why? Let me thing, ummm Might have something to do with people finishing that realm first with a pug? It was what i consiter "Very easy"

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    VoA, free gear, also requires pvpers to pve, for their pvp gear. same for pveers.

the only people who would vote for kara, are the ones who never did it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Onyxia's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair and Naxxramas are not bad raids...

I have to say EoE. I for one enjoyed ToTC25 the first 4-5 times we downed anub on HC. After that it got boring due to trials not knowing wtf they were doing, people overhealing in p3, underhealing tanks in p3 etc etc. But EoE was never a raid I was thrilled about doing.

ToC and it ain't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Toc, why? Let me thing, ummm Might have something to do with people finishing that realm first with a pug? It was what i consiter "Very easy"
    Why do you feel the need to lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    The original Naxx, because it just wasn't available to many people.
    So? That's a good thing. It's also awesome that not many people saw SWP, Made it much more epic