High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Question How do you get tier 11?

What method is it to require tier 11? Right now with t10 being available with justice points it seems waaaay too easy. Does it go through valor points with cata?

You have to drop the Head and the Chest (IIRC) with Tokens, and you can buy Shoulders, Gloves and Legs with Valors.

This way, if you want to catch up later, you will have only 3 pieces of Tier + non-set epics, to prevent "casuals" to get 4PC tier.

You raid.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

There are epics bought solely from Valor Points too right? sigh..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazus View Post
    You have to drop the Head and the Chest (IIRC) with Tokens, and you can buy Shoulders, Gloves and Legs with Valors.

This way, if you want to catch up later, you will have only 3 pieces of Tier + non-set epics, to prevent "casuals" to get 4PC tier.
    Sounds reasonable

its like the old naxx days sort of, you get those tokens from certain bosses and buy gear with them, and some can be bought with points

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever is required, DONT ever implement the 3-way set anymore.

For one tier of raiding, the fudge?

Only have 1 or MAYBE 2.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    Whatever is required, DONT ever implement the 3-way set anymore.

Only have 1 or MAYBE 2.
    There's gotta be at least 2, because people doing heroic modes must get better gear.

"Only 1" works only if you can get tier gear solely from heroic bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazus View Post

Last I looked its helm and shoulders with token (as they are the most iconic pieces per se) while the other three were available with valor points. Could be mistaken. Suppose a simple search would solve it but I'm just not feeling it atm.