Killin Some Horde Outside Orgrimmar PvP Video

I wasn't sure were to post the video, I hope this is the right place and apologize in advance if its wrong.
    youtube.c om/watch?v=m9LPQssRXio (I also apologize for the spaces in between, that is only because I can't post urls yet supposedly.)
    Thanks for taking time for watching the video and I hope you enjoyed. Any comments or criticism is more than welcome.

Things I did not like about the video:
    - Some Transitions were just retarded.
    - Sometimes I ended the clip too early and should have continued it until i died.
    - Music is a bit over the top imho. It was a friends choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not much impressive. The other night, me and 2 friends headed out to Darksorrow-EU durotar and killed people who attacked us. They were a good 15+ hordes and we were an elemental shaman, an frost mage and a shadowpriest.

Also, by the looks of it, it seems you're targeting people who are dueling/just dueled or people who are completely alone(Alone might be because there's literally no hordes there).

++ for the music though.

Wow, killing 15+ hordes is quite impressive, your right. Sorry if you didn't enjoy the video =(, I thought the clips were okay to say the least as we took down like 3v9 and 2v6 in the first 2 clips. I guess whats hard about fighting in durotar is that they get instant rez once they release since the walk is so short.
    Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped watching after I noticed that you show your own name.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    lolwat? Thats just a personal preference. If it was offensive you to anyway, I apologize.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have problems remembering who I am as well.