Poll: Lil' Ragnaros and Moonkin Hatchling: Which are you buying?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Moonkin hatchling!

Moonkin hatchling!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't buy any of pets from Blizz, but the Moonkin is looking so cute, so i'm gonna get one. Anyway my favourite pet is Murkimus the Gladiator <3
    Last edited by Ronaith; 2010-11-10 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jookey View Post
    But my gf really wants the Moonkin, and it's for a good cause.
    Yep there we have it folks, if it isnt a shiny star horse it will have big puppy eyes so it will sell regardless of the price.

I laugh at everyone that buys this crap.

Deleted
    moonkin it's rly cute so i go for it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer buying plush raggy instead of a electronic pet. At least little kids would have something from it (for xmas).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Rag, I'd rather my money go to the betterment of WoW than some person I don't care about.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post
    Yep there we have it folks, if it isnt a shiny star horse it will have big puppy eyes so it will sell regardless of the price.

Funny but I laugh at people that feel they need to belittle others for what they want to spend extra money they have.

I could go spend an afternoon out at the Cinema and spend more than the pet costs, sadly I don't have alot of time to just pick up sticks and go to the Cinema that much. I also have a thing about ingame pets. Hey here's a novel idea, People can spend their money on whatever they enjoy?

You don't thats fine. But please forgive me if I don't suddenly stop buying things I like cause you feel the need to laugh at us :P

Hmm, I think I take it back, I probably won't be getting one. I don't like the legs on the moonkin hatchlings, as cute as they are. I thought they were going to look chubby like the player boomkins. >_<

Lil Ragnaros for me; give me more of a reason to get that Sulfuras finished off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post

It is more amusing to me you seem bitter about this stuff.

Let the pets make them happy, and the moonkins are really for a good cause.

I'm already paying well over $100 for another account, Blizzard doesn't deserve any more of my money!

P.S. Why are all the cool pets sold at the store

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I'm already paying well over $100 for another account, Blizzard doesn't deserve any more of my money!

P.S. Why are all the cool pets sold at the store
    Not all of the cool pets are from the store! Sprite Darter is awesome! Spirit of Competition is sooo cool, Scorchling! all the little Whelp pets <3 Firefly! and so many more ooohh Worg Pet! and um miniwing!

Hell I want both of those!

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, and it's not because I don't wanna give Blizz more money, it's because none of them appealed to me.
    Give me a Lil' Hakkar or some extra funky voodoo trollish pet like those Sen'jin fetishes and I'll be the first in line to buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be purchasing both. Although I enjoy raiding and heroics the girl in me likes to collect cute things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BishopXQ View Post
    Edit: Since people asked,the Moonkin Hatchling will follow in the charitable footsteps of the Pandaren Monk, with sales helping to benefit a good cause.

Because of this, i will proberly buy the moonkin Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    my thoughts exactly, plus my main is a boomkin, i would love to have a baby one following me around
    ^^
    plus the money goes to a good cause :o)

The moonkinks are cute, but still not gonna pay for them