Thread: ICC10 5manned!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    that is sick! and awesome!
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

I would like to see a log! It would increase my happiness this much! *stretch arms*

Quote Originally Posted by Bether View Post
    I was going to say grats until I read this.

Nice attitude you got there.
    Posting on mmo is like asking to get trolled, I was reluctant to do it at first, but i decided to do it anyway. It was more of a mental note to myself to not get annoyed should someone start trolling. I'm sorry if it has offended you, I'll be removing it straight away

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on that, thats is seriously a good job! I hope ze forum trolls keep away, and I'm now anticipating a LK10 HM 5 man from you soon!

Jokes aside, Congrats again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats dude.

Crime does not pay ... as well as politics.
    Alfred E. Newman

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tjikko had a feral PvP spec and some wrathful feral gear!
    So you managed to kill it within the enrage timer with 2 DPS + 1 feral PVP + feral tank + resto druid ? A video for that would have been very impressive. I guess the shadow priest was helping with healing too (vile gas debuffs while festergut with 2/3 stacks of Inhale Blight).

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Posting on mmo is like asking to get trolled, I was reluctant to do it at first, but i decided to do it anyway. It was more of a mental note to myself to not get annoyed should someone start trolling. I'm sorry if it has offended you, I'll be removing it straight away
    I hope that the irony isn't lost on you here; You were trolled.

Deleted
    Can't say I really find it that impressive, outgearing the place by far and having 4.0 talents. Oh yea, and normal mode. And 30% buff.

Do the same on hardmodes and I will tip my hat for you.

Thanks a lot for the nice comments

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    Can't say I really find it that impressive, outgearing the place by far and having 4.0 talents. Oh yea, and normal mode. And 30% buff.

You should read the post
    Last edited by Nigeldruid; 2010-11-10 at 11:22 AM.

Hey what was the boss timers and/or the bar of LK with the red line for transition phases
    grats
    I would love to see those extra video's if possible just because I can't imagine they even being gone
    I mean there are some fights that just seem hard as hell close to impossible with 5 people especially without a bloodlust
    PP with his debuff, BQL with bites, Sindragosa (although thats more luck of healer not getting frozen)

just a bit of nitpick not denying your feat or anything already said grats but without seeing it I do believe with some classes this wouldnt work (the roles of tank and healer being the issue)
    Last edited by Plexiforce; 2010-11-10 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Changed positions to roles to avoid confusion
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

My guess is battle rez was involved in BQL.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post

why dont you do it with 5 people on normal and tell us about it if its so easy...

and grats to the op lol <3

As you're not in full 277/bis gear...

GJ!

hehe nice job, gz

btw, tell you tank to put a gem in their idol. ;_;

Deleted
    There will always be haters... Ignore them...
    They envy you, or bash you because of lack of excitement in real life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    No, I think he just trolled you.

Quote Originally Posted by Plexiforce View Post
    Hey what was the boss timers and/or the bar of LK with the red line for transition phases
    grats
    I would love to see those extra video's if possible just because I can't imagine they even being gone
    I mean there are some fights that just seem hard as hell close to impossible with 5 people especially without a bloodlust
    PP with his debuff, BQL with bites, Sindragosa (although thats more luck of healer not getting frozen)
    BQL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS6y3vGzI-4
    Blood Council: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCJvANUS9dM
    Sindragosa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ZTEsAz1BU

I'm very sorry about the horrible quality, but I didn't check my settings until after they were recorded

The addon is called "RaidWatch2". It's quite a nice alternative to DBM, more experimental interms of features (which means there's a lot of useless crap in it). I mainly started using it cause it is developed by an officer in my old guild.

EDIT: I'll upload Putricide at some point

My guess is battle rez was involved in BQL.
    Sadly no, we didn't think of that :P As you can see in the video we could have used that idea!

btw, tell you tank to put a gem in their idol. ;_;
    Indeed.. He whispered me this morning telling me that he was using cat glyphs aswell! Just further empathizes how undertuned 10mans are and how silly an idea the 30% buff is.

Thank ill have to check those out later after class
    I just liked the fact that it showed the phase transitions would be good for like on putricide when i want to invis the gas haha
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

pretty cool

---------- Post added 2010-11-10 at 11:50 AM ----------

and nigel is light of dawn ; ) beast ass healer.