Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I, for one, LOVE the bat form. Sure, it's ugly as sin. But so are trolls. What do you haters expect...Something pink and fuzzy? Trolls are pretty well enough known for having garish colors and crazy hairstyles - Naturally, that would carry over to their druid forms. For those complaining about the hair..Well, my Tauren doesn't have horns that look like the bear ones. Am I complaining? Nope.

Trolls aren't made to be cute. Neither are their forms. I'm still seriously considering race-changing to troll
    Last edited by Cavatus; 2010-11-12 at 07:06 PM.
    Rathian - 85 Enh Shaman
    Cavatus - 85 Druid
    Barroth - 85 Prot Pally
    Basarios- 85 MM Hunter
    Yes, I play male tauren. No, I am not a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Trolls get a COMPLETELY UNIQUE BAT MODEL and you're complaining? FFS, shut the hell up.
    ^^ This FTW

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Troll form is cooler... but Worgen does look nicer.

I´m not sure what´s the complaining about, it is amusing though everyone here thinks they know a thing about polycounts, skins and whatnot..... I like the batform more because it´s refreshing, and he looks awsome. The Worgen one is nice too, and kind of resembles a crow in color.

Deleted
    It's a matter of preference. Personally I LOVE the troll flight form.
    Sure it's a re-used model, but it's awesome xD Makes more sense than a hawk/eagle imo anyway.

That's great, that blizz is making troll druids unique. Because bear is nice, cat is nice and now i see flight form, which is perfect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Almatari View Post
    The concept of bat form is great and I'm behind it, but the execution was just godawful.

While it's nice that many Horde players aren't QQing about troll epic flight form, it sounds like they just love it for the idea of being a bat and for the bright, shiny Playskool colors sloppily applied to a very beat looking bat model.

I don't play Horde but I really think they deserve a better flight form for their new troll druids.
    Who cares? When you use it in-game you wont zoom in enough to notice anything anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the concept of the bat the idea is amazing i just don't like how its so low poly i mean blizz reworked worgens over and over to give them their final look it would have been nice if they just spent that much effort giving trolls a higher textured flight form and also i like the worgen flight form to it is unique to the tauren/nelf and if anyone says diff then they are obviously blind to the fact bear cat and all other forms are similar in the same context

Sig by Cocoacross ~

They've got the skin, they could easily apply it to a new model with a high poly count.
    MiRaClEs

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Trolls get a COMPLETELY UNIQUE BAT MODEL and you're complaining? FFS, shut the hell up.
    This times a thousand.
    Trolls are a BAT, Worgen are another bird.
    gg.

Trolls flight form is the best one yet! What the hell are you talking about?
    Lok'tar ogar!

Deleted
    well the troll one is unique...for now...and the worgen ones sucks..they should turn into underdog!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
    They've got the skin, they could easily apply it to a new model with a high poly count.
    Keep in mind that this is a 'preview' in beta. Beta. Meaning it COULD potentially change. Maybe.

We shall see
    Rathian - 85 Enh Shaman
    Cavatus - 85 Druid
    Barroth - 85 Prot Pally
    Basarios- 85 MM Hunter
    Yes, I play male tauren. No, I am not a guy.

I think blizz did a great job with the troll druid forms. They all resemble the troll style perfectly. I think worgens got screwed. Their druid forms are so plain and boring.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    QQ moar!

i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC
    Thank you Howling Wind, I have updated my signature. This phrase will be used much in the Cata days to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubjub View Post
    This is like saying "I was running along the motorway eating a banana and was hit by a car. Just wondering if anyone else had problems with being hit by a car while eating bananas?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC

I dont like the wings of the bat. It looks like the bat models in 2005. The rest is ok . Hope they change the wings tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Kryos, sorry but how is showing original druid slow flight form relevant to this conversation at all? We're not comparing that. Yeah, it looks terrible. Kay? Irrelevant.
    It's the base for the Worgen flight form if you look closely. It's just a retextured version and they changed the beak a little bit.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

i think what OP is trying to say is
    (troll models) great idea, shitty execution
    (worgen model) shit idea, great execution
    which... ill have to agree with, ive never liked WoW's bats. they seem deformed and weird. But, troll forever! lets just stop complaining and hope they make a better one sais I.

Quote Originally Posted by Salicylic View Post
    can some one explain to me how a Troll gets a pig nose?
    its a Batpigtroll!
    Because that's how bat noses look like ... duuuh!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Worgen flight form is awesome!