Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Hmm, it looks like Bleach English dub is going to be caught up to the sub version by October.

If they were to continue to anime, is it possible they might be on the same pace as the subbed version?
    I'd of said no before, but with the Space Dandy dub airing before the sub, maybe. I still doubt it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Nourin Ep 2 - That episode was awful. First episode was pretty mediocre but I thought there could be some improvement. That did not happen. And jesus did crunchyroll do an AWFUL job with this episode's subs. This show has 1 more episode before I drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'd of said no before, but with the Space Dandy dub airing before the sub, maybe. I still doubt it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Nourin Ep 2 - That episode was awful. First episode was pretty mediocre but I thought there could be some improvement. That did not happen. And jesus did crunchyroll do an AWFUL job with this episode's subs. This show has 1 more episode before I drop it.
    Crunchyroll in general has been awful at their sub job for awhile. It's getting shittier every time they release a anime. Like wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Also daily does of Nyanpassu

10+ Year Old Account
    But but but but it's like one of my favourite shows so far this season lol.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Crunchyroll doesn't even sub Nourin. The HorribleSubs rips was Funimation.

Alot of rips this season are from funimation. Space Dandy, Noragami, etc. It is very easy to tell because the video not only looks like shit (quality wise) but the subs are often shit too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakura Trick: Watching this show has convinced me that Yuri can be used as an alternative energy source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Also daily does of Nyanpassu
    My mind is melting. it's melting. MELTING!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    My mind is melting. it's melting. MELTING!!!!!!!!
    In a good way or bad way? Also it's catchy huh?

Deleted
    In a good way or bad way? Also it's catchy huh?
    In a good way. And it's too catchy, I'm having it on loop, it won't leave my head anymore

In a good way. And it's too catchy, I'm having it on loop, it won't leave my head anymore
    Here is another one!

Deleted
    Here is another one!
    Not nearly as catchy

Not nearly as catchy
    True the first one I linked I think is by far the best one!

Mahou Sensou i have to agree with whoever said it but the sword seems to be his mothers ^^ also the brother enrolling in the school too and i would also assume the one that tried to destroy worlds is actuallly his father <,<

~5h left for more loli kawaii ninja akatsuki <3

also if u havent red The Gamer yet do so its only at chapter 20 but already one of my favourites i am currently reading

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I hope that's sarcasm lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Crunchyroll doesn't even sub Nourin. The HorribleSubs rips was Funimation.

Alot of rips this season are from funimation. Space Dandy, Noragami, etc. It is very easy to tell because the video not only looks like shit (quality wise) but the subs are often shit too.
    Well then Funimation was awful lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Mahou Sensou i have to agree with whoever said it but the sword seems to be his mothers ^^ also the brother enrolling in the school too and i would also assume the one that tried to destroy worlds is actuallly his father <,<

~5h left for more loli kawaii ninja akatsuki <3

also if u havent red The Gamer yet do so its only at chapter 20 but already one of my favourites i am currently reading
    One cannot write "akatsuki" without "suki" =)

A show that gives people the 101 on pantsuology is epic by default. add in Ringo (and the fact that she's got chippai) and I'm sold

i am confused? i wrote akatsuki? ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i am confused? i wrote akatsuki? ^^
    appearently you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that's sarcasm lol.
    Nope, I enjoy it in a very similar way to the way I enjoy animes such as Seto No Hanayome, Gintama and Seitokai Yakuindomo.

It makes me laff.

To categorise the new shows I've watched so far this season like you guys have:

High Enjoyment:
    Nisekoi
    Nourin
    Sakura Trick
    Seitokai Yakuindomo*
    Chuunibyou Ren

Medium Enjoyment:
    D-Frag
    Pilot's Love Song
    Space Dandy
    Sekai Seifuku
    Noragami

Low-Med Enjoyment (Basically not sure whether they're in Danger of Drop zone or in Medium Enjoyment zone yet):
    Hamatora
    Witch Craft Works
    Wizard Barristers

Danger of Drop:
    Pupa
    ImoCho
    Nobunagun

I've avoided some shows such as SoniAni, Mahou Sensou and ZX Ignition based off of the impressions I've seen here though. I'll be getting to Gin no Saji S2 when I manage to fit in an S1 watch (I'm sure I'll probably love it).

Chelly
    Seto no hanoyame best comedy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Seto no hanoyame best comedy
    no.. Seitokai Yakuindomo is way better!