15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how far the AgK anime will adapt. Hopefully it is 2 cour.

I think Justice-chan's death would be a good spot to end it at. Considering Schere's death happens fairly early on, it would be a nice conclusion to the entire thing. I'm just not sure they'd be able to fit that all in. Might just be wishful thinking because I really want to see that animated.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Loved this episode. The entire flashback sequence was really well done, especially the scene whereMC and his family were forced to kneel before the girl

My only real problem with this is the animation is so damn horrible. It just looks like crap 99% of the time. If this had a bigger budget it could have been my AOTS.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-01-20 at 06:48 PM.

Chelly

Manga of the year every year

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    So it seems Log Horizon Anime will end at Volume 5 of the Ln. Were the anime stands right now we are at volume 4 chapter 2 of the Ln.
    Is this a bad thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Manga of the year every year
    Does this make sense in context?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Is this a bad thing?

To some people it might be a bad thing means they are leaving quite a bit out from the Lns and you know how people feel about supporting anime. Like some people would rather watch the anime and want to get all the info that the Lns contain and won't pick them up and read then once translated.

Chelly
    Yep. Pretty great comedy.
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=63043
    Dominatrix Dormitory/ies Escape/s Masochist/s Pervert/s Prison Sadist/s Sadomasochism Student Council
    dem tags man. Them tags.

To some people it might be a bad thing means they are leaving quite a bit out from the Lns and you know how people feel about supporting anime. Like some people would rather watch the anime and want to get all the info that the Lns contain and won't pick them up and read then once translated.
    Well bah to them. I wish more light novels were made available in English. Officially and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    dem tags man. Them tags.
    Uhhh... I might put this one off for a while...

Deleted
    Well bah to them. I wish more light novels were made available in English. Officially and such.

Nothing wrong with those tags.

Granted they translate them the most profound way. Japanese > Chinese > English like wtf? Then half the time some times the translation gets lost in the Japanese one that the words don't make sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad translations make me sad

Granted they translate them the most profound way. Japanese > Chinese > English like wtf? Then half the time some times the translation gets lost in the Japanese one that the words don't make sense at all.
    Do they actually do that? I haven't really consumed more than a few LNs and the errors were usually random grammatical stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Nothing wrong with those tags.
    Did I say that? It's just not my thing.

Deleted
    Do they actually do that? I haven't really consumed more than a few LNs and the errors were usually random grammatical stuff.

Next time don't take a joke seriously, your life will be better for it.

Ya they do that for Lns and Manga's too. Now you know why you see random grammatical errors and such.

Deleted
    Ya they do that for Lns and Manga's too. Now you know why you see random grammatical errors and such.
    With grammar it can be kinda easy to fill in the blanks at least.

Deleted
    A lot of LNs have really, really bad translations. Some things I saw when reading Zero no Tsukaima.......

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure how people read LNs...

It might just be because of translation, but the writing style LNs use is really horrible. I can't even read more than a chapter or two before I want to gouge my eyes out, and this is coming from someone who likes to read novels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

It might just be because of translation, but the writing style LNs use is really horrible. I can't even read more than a chapter or two before I want to gouge my eyes out, and this is coming from someone who likes to read novels.
    the way i see it, especially with the occasional picture thrown in, is that light novels for the large part are directed at the early teenage years demographic. that would probably be part of the reason for the writing level.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    the way i see it, especially with the occasional picture thrown in, is that light novels for the large part are directed at the early teenage years demographic. that would probably be part of the reason for the writing level.
    Well, yeah. But also there's the old adage that great stories don't always have great storytellers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    With grammar it can be kinda easy to fill in the blanks at least.
    Ehhh, if it was only grammar. If only... kinda fits for almost all transcribed things, just more apparent with Asian > Latin/Germanic and vice versa language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

personally I don't read LNs except when I have spare time (at school or something) and I'm on wifi, so that I probably read less than a chapter in one go at a time.