Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You should see the Shin Sekai Yori manga. Oh god.
    I have seen it, unfortunately. Tasteless fanservice has no place in that incredible story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Main thing I can't stand in the manga is how much they sexualize Horo with the art. The LNs and anime do a much better job portraying her complete lack of shame and modesty without making her into Whoro.
    I did notice right away that she was much curvier in the manga than she was in the anime or the illustrations in the LNs. Her attitude was also a bit different and she seemed overall a bit flirtier. She does spend a good amount of time naked in the story, so it is to be expected a little bit, but I do think they over did the sexuality a bit much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nisekoi - Wow, that English was actually really good.

And Kirisaki doesn't have much of a reason to hide her being the daughter of a gang boss, at least to the two other girls. Doesn't the entire school know that Ichijou is the son of a Yakuza lord?

Also inb4
    >Kirisaki was the actual one to make the promise
    >Knew Onodera when she was young and told her about it a lot implanting the memories and leaving/forgetting the key with Onodera before going to America
    >Now Onodera thinks she was the one who made the promise when it was actually Kirisaki

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU HATING ON NEW ZEALAND?

You better not be hating on New Zealand.
    I'm hating on New Zealand despite being 50% Kiwi myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'm hating on New Zealand despite being 50% Kiwi myself!
    I don't know if I count as 50% Kiwi, but I might. Mom's from New Zealand which gives me citizenship of the place, and she was born there. Her parents were also born there, but their parents all came from Ireland so technically I'd be considered Irish from her side.

Though the only way you could really be a native of New Zealand and not Irish/Japanese/British is if you where descended from the Maori's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if I count at 50% Kiwi, but I might. Mom's from New Zealand which gives me citizenship of the place, and she was born there. Her parents were also born there, but their parents all came from Ireland so technically I'd be considered Irish from her side.
    Well same here except it traces back to Scotland, but it goes back enough generations that I might as well just call it Kiwi, the previous generations certainly consider themselves as such.

- - - Updated - - -

Though the only way you could really be a native of New Zealand and not Irish/Japanese/British is if you where descended from the Maori's.
    Joys of being Aussie/Kiwi!

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Joys of being Aussie
    On the subject of a country's inhabitant's origins.....lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    On the subject of a country's inhabitant's origins.....lol
    Awkward moment where your deep Australian heritage may have consisted of English bread thieves.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ners-announced

Guy that does Kaiki and Mikisugi from KLK getting the Male award.

I'm okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    is it april 4th yet?
    is it april 4th yet?
    is it april 4th yet?
    I'm not sure if we are waiting for the same release. But really. Why isn't it april 4th yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Going to send you a pm with some Special Akatsui pictures!
    I... I might want to see them too?!

i am pretty sure marcelos is wating for mahouka koukoua :P atleast if its actually getting released on the 4th of april ;D

also with the Heritage thing most of the english people are part german too... so it kinda hard to put numbers on something like that ;P (also as far i a know i am 100% german with 7 generations living here but who knows what happend before ;D)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    To Aru Hiikushi - The battle animation is so terrible but the airships are so great.

Why is the animation so terrible. It hurts me. Everything else is great (except some of the weakish drama and some of the voices)

That music when she ejected was brilliant. Too bad the VAing was terrible. Not emotional in the slightest.

First death. Wasn't sure that this anime would have any, but I guess it would. Kinda lame death flags though.

- - - Updated - - -

April 4th should be on everyone's minds.

BD of Madoka Rebellion.

Most important thing to date in the history of mankind.

i haven't even watched the madoka movies lol and i am not really interested either ^^ i only found the anime ok nothing super good ,X for the mahou shoujo i still prefer the classic card captor sakura ! (and of that one i have watched all there is )

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i haven't even watched the madoka movies lol and i am not really interested either ^^ i only found the anime ok nothing super good ,X for the mahou shoujo i still prefer the classic card captor sakura ! (and of that one i have watched all there is )
    I haven't seen Rebellion yet. I vowed to wait for the BD. Preordered the day it was announced and available. And my god - I suffer! Well - Dark Souls will help me to pass the second half of March
    Last edited by slomo; 2014-02-18 at 10:29 AM.

Banished comes out today (in 8h i think) that will be my next time sink xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

YOU HATING ON NEW ZEALAND?

You better not be hating on New Zealand.

[/spoiler]
    New Zealand is the best, despite their many flaws of being able to stay in the country like BMI weight scale to see if you are allowed to stay! I did live their for 6 months and loved it! Loved the wildlife and waking up to see all kinds of parrots in my backyard wanting food.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-02-18 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    This is spoilered just in case, but the basic synopsis for F/HA contains the same spoilers so it's pretty minor. > You could give the new master Avenger. That shouldn't mess stuff up too much since it's what F/HA does, and could add to the mystery since Avenger's not really supposed to be there. You could give him a new personality and look and everything, if you're wanting to create your own servant along with the new master, since I'm guessing you haven't read F/HA yet and can't base it off the real one (damn translation is still validating! grr)
    No, I haven't read it, but I know the storyline of that arc. Avenger is controlling Sakura and all that, so I actually might make him Zouken's Servant instead of Lancer.

But yeah, my Master and Servant are completely new. But here's the list I have for the Master/Servant pairings:

Shirou/Saber
    Rin/Archer
    MC/Assassin
    Sakura-Shinji/Rider
    Zouken/Avenger (Lancer?)
    Kirei/Gilgamesh-Lancer
    Kuzuki/Caster (Assassin)
    Ilyasviel/Berserker

I think this way'll be fine. I just gotta fix the outline and move around some stuff to make it work.

Edit: Derp, forgot Ilya and Berserker.
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2014-02-18 at 05:11 PM.

I don't know if I count as 50% Kiwi, but I might. Mom's from New Zealand which gives me citizenship of the place, and she was born there. Her parents were also born there, but their parents all came from Ireland so technically I'd be considered Irish from her side.

Also since were talking about of our origins. I am Turkish/German. My mother was born in Turkey which gives me Citizenship of the place as well. I wasn't born there I was born in United States. I have been traveling to Turkey since I was 5 though and speak it and understand it fluently.

Do you speak 3 languages or 4? (most people that are half german actually learn it too soo..) ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Do you speak 3 languages or 4? (most people that are half german actually learn it too soo..) ^^
    I know 3 languages Turkish,Japanese, and German. I use to know 4 but I haven't used Russian in so long it has become rusty.