Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Sweet I need to check it out after Utena. (I heard it was surreal so meh.. I'm a sucker for surrealism so I decided to check it out.)
    As a note, I think the dub is as good if not superior to the sub in the case of Black Lagoon. I know that's practically heresy, but it works really really well in a series where they're actually supposed to be speaking English but also involves Russian, Chinese/Taiwanese, Japanese, Irish, and American characters. The only thing you miss out on is Revy's Japanese voice actress speaking the most egregious Engrish you've ever heard.

Also, hope you don't have much against language because this show is...well...not exactly light on the language or violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It depends on your definition of strong really. Physically strong? emotionally strong? strong as in well-built/developed character?

The first character that comes to mind for that would be Maka from Soul Eater, but, eh, I don't know if I would actually describe her as strong.
    Physically, like fighting, but girls, like Claymore sorta.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Some of the funniest anime's I have seen include Hayate no Gotoku (Parody comedy with a side of slice of life) Gintama (total shonen parody) Minami-ke (slice of life/Moe) and Nichijou (totaly random comedy). Azumanga Diaoh is great as well if you like the K-On, cute girls kinda comedy. Zero no Tsukaima is more of a romance comedy, but still funny. Seto no Hanayome is another romance comedy with a bit more focus on the comedy. Currently rewatching this and it is very funny. And finally, Seitokai Yakuindomo. Just recently discovered this one and it is a riot. Guy goes to a formally all girls school and gets forced into the student council. The real comedy comes from just how insanely perverted two of the three female members of the student council are.
    I really need a list of what i must watch, still need to finish black lagoon

Physically, like fighting, but girls, like Claymore sorta.
    Technically Steins;Gate atm. So far the only two characters that have shown any sort of combat proficiency are Suzu and Moeka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I really need a list of what i must watch, still need to finish black lagoon
    Out of the ones I listed, I would say Hayate no Gotoku and Azumanga Diaoh are must watch. They are pretty different as well. If you like either, then I can recommend some more along the same lines.

And I know what you mean about needing a list. I actually had a notepad next to my computer for awhile that I would write down anime, movies, books, music, ect. that I would read about online and ant to check out. I am sure I there are still some on the list I never did watch either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Replying to troll(I hope he is at least) but try expanding beyond naruto universe destruction class powers are NOT at all abnormal.[...lots of confusing words...]
    mhm i see, very interesting

Still not sure if serious. <_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    mhm i see, very interesting
    mmmmmm... Yep Troll.

Here's that scene, yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Agreed on the character dynamic. I usually don't even like cutesy characters, but Mayurii's little salute is just awesome.I just assumed he misplaced his post here rather than down in the "Best Anime" thread which is lingering around. Either that or it was a sort of lame attempt to troll.Edit: and Sorrier bites. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    mmmmmm... Yep Troll.
    Gotta say I'm glad he is one. Also you know what they say about when nice guys snap well it's true not that i snapped there more like having some fun running off powerhouses.

Here's that scene, yay!
    And now that gets to be bookmarked.

lolz i thought the 1st ep of stains gate was kinda meh but that makes me want to watch it all now..

mecha anime i recommend

hay hay!

ON seikon no qwazer: well the plot its basically about alexander/sasha who is a iron qwazer that means he can transmute iron into any shape.. but to do that he needSoma(supernatural breast milk) so theres a lot of fanservice/echii because of this cuz he literally has to suck out the soma from the girls and he is also a tsundere boy (/gasp) if you ignore the breast sucking part the underlying plot is OK since there is good battles between te different element qwazers and the power evolution is fine.... so basically it has an OK argument overshadowed by the tremendous amount of Echii(including but not limited to S&M yuri)

On MOE: well i have to admit i dont dislike moe but i kind of feel cheated by it... i dont have adakimakura(nor plan to have one),a figma or even a t-shirt... i dont usually save images unless im planning to use em somehow(ina forum, as a background...) but i certainly get hooked by it for example hoshizora e kakaru hashi or i squeel "kawaii" when i see poporu-chan doing cute things or lately at almost every appearance of Yuki-onna/tsurara-chan...

On comedy reccomendations: well Azumanga daioh and Seitokai no Yakuindomo are two of my favourites also School Rumble. but should watch B gata H kei and Arakawa under the bridge i guess those should be enough for now =D

havent seen Steins;Gate cuz blizzard was kind enough to give me 7 days of gametime so im being drawn back to WoW =S

I am mad scientist, its so coooool! sonuvabitch!
    lawl rewatched that part like 5 times...

so whats with this censorship BS idc about big boobs but when its like taking up most the screen and for most the show i cant tell if i like the anime or not,
    boobs aside theres also this other one where this guy lost his head and they even censored that! wtf..idk if these are just being braodcast during daytimes hours or what but i hate that light ever since ive first seen it, why air it if its just censored in such a way? they could have blurred little bits instead OF THIS GIUANT FRIGGIN LIGHT!! /endrant

---------- Post added 2011-07-13 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    havent seen Steins;Gate cuz blizzard was kind enough to give me 7 days of gametime so im being drawn back to WoW =S

steins;gate, rules.
    really awesome show go watchitnoexcusessonavabitch!
    To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwarr View Post
    so whats with this censorship BS idc about big boobs but when its like taking up most the screen and for most the show i cant tell if i like the anime or not,
    boobs aside theres also this other one where this guy lost his head and they even censored that! wtf..idk if these are just being braodcast during daytimes hours or what but i hate that light ever since ive first seen it, why air it if its just censored in such a way? they could have blurred little bits instead OF THIS GIUANT FRIGGIN LIGHT!! /endrant
    If your talking about 1 of the new summer series(i forget the name but i think it starts with a m) where it immediately starts off with a lazer your not missing anything the whole point of it is boobs, plot is something about breast size determines your political status or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    lolz i thought the 1st ep of stains gate was kinda meh but that makes me want to watch it all now..
    Watch it, first episode is the only one out of them thats all jumbled up like it was. It's fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    mecha anime i recommend
    The boyfriend loves this anime, I haven't watched it yet myself.

Bored so heres a random picture

I shall post a random picture, too!

D'aaaaw >3>