15+ Year Old Account
    Knights of Sidonia - KNIGHTS OF SHIDONIA, KNIGHTS OF SHIDONIA, KNIGHTS OF SHIDONIA. I love the OP. Same artist/group/whatever that did BOKU JA NAI, too.

Anyway, liking it alot so far. The little backstory of that one pilot was a nice addition, and the Gauna making itself look like her was pretty fucked up. Love that the MC has a realistic reaction to the whole thing, too. My only complaint is that the MC should be ignoring those two girls, and going after the amazing third gender character. She's like a trap, except she can have female parts as well. Absolutely perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Not even his real mom and she's doing that shit. Just wow.
    Yeah, it drives me insane.

To further add on to the pain of too tired to watch, ep 3 of Bokura was just subbed.
    Don't do this to me... I'm going to bed. I'll have some time in the morning before work. (Got a 7 day work week, 50 hours)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Knights of Sidonia - KNIGHTS OF SHIDONIA, KNIGHTS OF SHIDONIA, KNIGHTS OF SHIDONIA. I love the OP. Same artist/group/whatever that did BOKU JA NAI, too.
    Boku Ja Nai is so good.

So so so good.

Like, people have no idea how great that song actually it. When I first heard it I got shivers and saved the 1:30 version of it (which I rarely do, generally I wait for the full to come out).

Reminds me I need to actually watch the second half (even though I know the ending is going to be shit). Weirdest reason for not watching it. I had the first episode downloaded ready to watch the week it aired and all of a sudden my roommate and his friend wanted to watch the first half and catch up and watch the second half with me. That never ended up happening and I never ended up watching it myself as I waited.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, forgot to say before, but I got one of the Steins;Gate lab member pins from a coworker who got the Collectors Edition of the VN when it came out.

Attached it to my name tag for work. *gasp* now everyone knows my real name whatever shall I do

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    \Attached it to my name tag for work. *gasp* now everyone knows my real name whatever shall I do
    I love to travel (:

so moe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I love to travel (:

so moe
    Davido-kun!

15+ Year Old Account
    Bokura - All the characters are so damn good. This show has a really good start, I just hope that that it won't end like the majority of comedy shows like this, and have some open ending with no real development between Kawai and MC. I hate shit like that.

ED is one of my favourites of the season, too. Kawai walking in tune with the music just makes me all happy inside.

And now I can finally go to sleep...

10+ Year Old Account
    Weeks are at least 6.99 days too long, need next episode of WIXOSS NAO!

His dad used to be cool too when we were in middle school. We'd go out late to places, go to sports games, go eat out, etc. He was super hippy and my friend didn't have a curfew or anything.

Then he married an Asian.
    Well, #FuckThatShit

I have friends whose parents are heavily-stereotypical Christian who have more lenient rules than that.

Fucking Asians. Shitty tastes, shitty rules, shitty most things. But hey, the food is good and they gave us anime, so they have that going for them, which is nice.

Oh, forgot to say before, but I got one of the Steins;Gate lab member pins from a coworker who got the Collectors Edition of the VN when it came out.

Attached it to my name tag for work. *gasp* now everyone knows my real name whatever shall I do

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I love to travel (:

so moe
    2Moe4U#2014

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Weeks are at least 6.99 days too long, need next episode of Mahouka/Nananananananana/NGNL NAO!
    Fixed that for you, sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Fixed that for you, sir!
    Fixed again!

Weeks are at least 6.99 days too long, need next episode of WIXOSS/NGNL/Kawaisou/Nisekoi/Black Bullet/Isshuukan Friends NAO!

Chelly
    New girl in Nisekoi is the 2nd best character after Tachibana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    New girl in Nisekoi is the 2nd best character after Tachibana
    Already inclined to agree, sensei-nee-san OP.

Fixed again!
    Fair enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    New girl in Nisekoi is the 2nd best character after Chitoge
    Fixed again!

Already inclined to agree, sensei-nee-san OP.
    Too OP, nerf bat needed!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Well, #FuckThatShit

I have friends whose parents are heavily-stereotypical Christian who have more lenient rules than that.

Fucking Asians. Shitty tastes, shitty rules, shitty most things. But hey, the food is good and they gave us anime, so they have that going for them, which is nice.

2Moe4U#2014

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed that for you, sir!
    woah woah woah. did i see shadow just saying they likes Mahouka...

Deleted
    WIXOSS: Nice battle between Ruko and Hitoe. Looks like the latter got herself a friend already. The end with Akira going cray cray was insane. Girl has isues. Gotta like her card though, calm and composed (not to say emotionless). You know, if Akira and that other girl traded cards, they'd be a perfect fit.

Deleted
    Knights of Sidonia ep 2 - Was a good episode overall, but what I found most interesting was the part about the suits lol. I don't know why but I just did. It's something I consider to be irrelevant to the story and it was put in there.

Deleted
    Ping Pong epi 2 - Yeah, this episode was utterly amazing. Really, really amazing episode. The background on Smile was pretty nice. Loved the match between him and the coach. When he went 'machine' mode though, my god. That was amazing.

Even though this anime has a, supposedly, weak animation, I'm starting to think it's actually good, it has its own charm, like Hemo thinks Sidonia's CGI is good and has its own charm too, I think it's the same case here and I just love it.

If this shows keeps going like this, then it'll be probably the best this season from what I'm watching. Truly amazing episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally getting around to watching Madoka Rebellion, but I can't get past the cake song... HALP!

YAY for vol 9 of 8man sadly 2 more volumes till it ends. More suffering awaits!

Above all else.

All the things I wished for and wanted, I no longer have them.

And surely enough, I wasn’t even allowed to desire anything.

I-I just..no. 8man why are you so suffering!

Deleted
    Finally getting around to watching Madoka Rebellion, but I can't get past the cake song... HALP!

Does this help?