Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Finally cought up with WIXOSS (damn you emi for holding me captive like that):+
    Okay. Now I want ruru and tama to kick akiras ass so hard she coughs shoelaces. I wanna see her broken on the ground, with dull eyes and tears streaming down her face. And THEN I wanna take a piss on her.
    I sooooo hope it turns out that Akira actually lost twice already and when Ruru wins she gets broken. Her wish apparently is to become the most popular idol so the reversion will be fun to watch.
    [video=youtube_share;_sgRKBot5bs]http://youtu.be/_sgRKBot5bs[video]
    I think I'm gonna add this to the playlist for the upcoming Call of Cthulu night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Favourite Alucard moment: Going for 'walks'.
    Favourite Alucard Moment: Any where he shows his smug opponents what a true monster is, with "You're dog food." at the forefront.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2014-05-05 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Y-you think of m-me...?

B-baka! D-don't say things like that...
    That song SCREAMS Shadow practically. It was calling out to be heard by you. I even teased you with Ao!
    So... of course I would think of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    That song SCREAMS Shadow practically. It was calling out to be heard by you. I even teased you with Ao!
    So... of course I would think of you!
    You're right, it does

Now my family has another reason to hate me (I'm constantly playing the Carnival Phantasm OP since it's the best OP ever, now I have THIS GLORIOUS GLORIOUSNESS)! Win-win!

Shadow is drowning in tsunderes

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, I just need a loop of the "tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun" part for like ever and I will be satisfied forever.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    How is it possible to ignore a character in a story for 6 years.
    By only releasing a chapter every 1-3 years.

Seriously, I just need a loop of the "tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun" part for like ever and I will be satisfied forever.
    I spent since you posted this trying to find a loop and found nothing, why is the internet so cruel. SO CRUEL.

Brynhildr: This show is so fucking stupid, but its so entertaining. Its like Another in that regard. NEKO WOULD KNOW HOW TO USE A TELESCOPE... SO ITS NOT HER. *(After establishing that shes lost her memory and continues to lose memory with her powers) JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST. Nothing more annoying than knowing a character is who the main character thinks they are, and the show acts like we're suppose to give a shit. If they had framed this different, yeah - maybe. How it is now, there is 0 suspense in that regard, and its just fucking groan worthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally cought up with WIXOSS (damn you emi for holding me captive like that):+
    Okay. Now I want ruru and tama to kick akiras ass so hard she coughs shoelaces. I wanna see her broken on the ground, with dull eyes and tears streaming down her face. And THEN I wanna take a piss on her.
    Weak effort!!!

I just fought Ifrit in Final Fantasy XIV... It's not a very high-level bossfight (level 20), but man, it was still really cool. I wish I could find a video on it, but all of them are boring or don't show how cool the fight is.

I'm starting to like FF XIV a lot. It's a really beautiful MMO, at least after it was reworked and stuff.

Just wait for mindbreak/rape doujins.
    The sad thing is, fans really do make lots of those kinda things... *sigh*

15+ Year Old Account
    The visual novel World End Economica episode 1 is out on Steam now. 25% off too.

By the author of Spice and Wolf, a sci-fi/economic thriller. Definitely worth checking out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/269250
    Saw it, and bought it on impulse.

It's pretty good. Only played for around an hour so far, but the setting is actually quite cool, and the characters seem alright so far. MC can be kind of a douche, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I just fought Ifrit in Final Fantasy XIV... It's not a very high-level bossfight (level 20), but man, it was still really cool. I wish I could find a video on it, but all of them are boring or don't show how cool the fight is.

I'm starting to like FF XIV a lot. It's a really beautiful MMO, at least after it was reworked and stuff.
    I remember that fight, so good.

I spent since you posted this trying to find a loop and found nothing, why is the internet so cruel. SO CRUEL.
    World is too, too cruel...

I cry erryteim ;~;

I cry erryteim ;~;
    Don't worry Shadow maybe if we spread the word about how glorious the song is (and how best girl Ao is) we can make it happen!

Okay I was finally thinking, yeah Kill la Kill makes sense now it's getting twords the end too so that's good I am understanding it.
    EPISODE 18...... WAIT. STOP. NO.
    How in the world is there six more episodes of this.
    My heart.

Deleted
    Okay I was finally thinking, yeah Kill la Kill makes sense now it's getting twords the end too so that's good I am understanding it.
    My heart.
    Ep18 is the one where Satsuki backstabs the fucking shit out of her mother?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry Shadow maybe if we spread the word about how glorious the song is (and how best girl Ao is) we can make it happen!

My heart.
    Now imagine watching it weekly!

10+ Year Old Account
    So.

Japanese rice made with White Peach sake and mixed with Japanese mayo is probably one of the best things ever.

I'm going to post it everywhere now!

So.

Japanese rice made with White Peach sake and mixed with Japanese mayo is probably one of the best things ever.
    Bacon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bacon.
    B-but bacon is disgusting.

15+ Year Old Account

Apparently with that Fate/Stay Night parody poster they also did stat sheets for the Nisekoi girls and Raku. Raku with his EX rank Luck and all the girls (excluding Ruri) with A+ Strength. Fun stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7ORDLqF.jpg[IMG]

Apparently with that Fate/Stay Night parody poster they also did stat sheets for the Nisekoi girls and Raku. Raku with his EX rank Luck and all the girls (excluding Ruri) with A+ Strength. Fun stuff.
    How does Marika get A+ strength when this.

I cry erryteim ;~;
    Why not download the OST?