Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    His story was pretty awesome, brutal, but awesome. Once I found out about it I appreciated him a lot more.
    Does it beat the leader's story as far as brutality goes? She's a good benchmark for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    ehh it wasnt the greatest i will admit to that, but it will make ya cry. Which is a good thing for a series to have
    If a show can get you attached to characters then suffering is a good direction to take it. If it can't, well.

I am working on it.
    You know how it is. Effort a shit.
    Since I am almost out of room on my sig I will prob have my #Ordosforwarchief link you to it. Secrets yo.
    Not that bad to make one, and it goes rather quickly to, making a layout and stuff if really what takes time on it. Unless your trying to remember all the series you watched before making one. Then i feel your pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I would have to look into it.
    Edit: doesn't seem to mention anything about it at all from what I looked most websites only mentione that sometime release date of 2014 or don't mention anything else
    aww but it looks so good
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...el-cg-previews
    I mean 19 character routes in 6 volumes, would be sooooo good for the backstory for each char.
    TK please.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Not that bad to make one, and it goes rather quickly to, making a layout and stuff if really what takes time on it. Unless your trying to remember all the series you watched before making one. Then i feel your pain.
    I stopped updating mine on Anime-Planet. Now I have around 500 series, not counting stuff such as specials etc, and FUCK making a list of that. With a rusty, spiked rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    If a show can get you attached to characters then suffering is a good direction to take it. If it can't, well.
    The show got me attached to the characters in it. I also understand though that the show is not for everyone to.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Does it beat the leader's story as far as brutality goes? She's a good benchmark for that.
    Hmm, I would say almost on par. In a different way though, I would say look it up for yourself because they are both brutal, sick, and make sense as to how they are. For totally different reasons though.

I can remember most of the stuff I have watched, some of the earlier stuff from when I got introduced to anime might take a bit to find but I could if I tried. It's just plain effort a shit, though I will try to get around to it soon. Maybe before I finish Nisekoi I will.

Hmm, I would say almost on par. In a different way though, I would say look it up for yourself because they are both brutal, sick, and make sense as to how they are. For totally different reasons though.
    Do you have a link to where i can read their backstory without have to play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    aww but it looks so good
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...el-cg-previews
    I mean 19 character routes in 6 volumes, would be sooooo good for the backstory for each char.
    TK please.
    Ya I know right I will try and do more research if I can find anything out about it on Japanese websites.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a link to where i can read there backstory without have to play the game?
    They are in the Ln and manga.

Probably someone from the final fantasy series
    Who would that be? Cloud? Lightning?

You have a secretly lewd side that only rarely gets seen and that was most certainly a part of it!
    L-Lies! The lewd is completely absent from my body!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    L-Lies! The lewd is completely absent from my body!
    Apart from the part that wants Tsugumi's Tsugumis.

Do you have a link to where i can read their backstory without have to play the game?
    Simplest way I can show you without saying in the LN or such, is a link to a photo with it.
    SPOILERS FOR ANGEL BEATS DON'T CLICK THIS SHIT IF YOU AINT WANA KNOW BACKSTORY AND SUCH.
    TK Backstory

10+ Year Old Account
    i'ma go and watch godzilla so laterz i suppose xD
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Simplest way I can show you without saying in the LN or such, is a link to a photo with it.
    SPOILERS FOR ANGEL BEATS DON'T CLICK THIS SHIT IF YOU AINT WANA KNOW BACKSTORY AND SUCH.
    TK Backstory
    "Access Denied"

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know what you think of it when you get back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Captain Earth - Things just got a whole lot more interesting. The addition of 5 more characters will spice things up. The first guy is eh, but I'm interested in seeing the next one. Looks like she is an idoru.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Apart from the part that wants Tsugumi's Tsugumis.
    W-well... that's... different. >.>

Enjoy! Tell us what you think of it when you come back! o/

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Captain Earth - Things just got a whole lot more interesting. The addition of 5 more characters will spice things up. The first guy is eh, but I'm interested in seeing the next one. Looks like she is an idoru.
    So Star driver all over again huh?

Akuma no Riddle - Banba finally I was waiting for her to come into the spotlight! Finally a plan that seems thought out farther then just a small bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    W-well... that's... different. >.>
    I bet Tsugumi would say otherwise!

TK Backstory
    yeah link didnt work D: