I wanted the last steins gate episode to come on after i was done with work now your all going to be talking about while im trapped here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Spoiler? Kind of: no spoilers will be spoiled
    No, you are not the only one.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Can one tell me what a good modern anime with crazy fight szenes is? - In the manner of the "1 1/2 minutes of action in a long series of talk" that most popular (Naruto / Bleach / One Piece) animes have, just more or less stretched over the whole time; less whining and backflashes and recaps etc. just a good series you can watch multiple episodes of without getting bored. - The "bossfight episodes" against Pain of Naruto for example get into my mind there - these were good until he talked with his dad for a whole episode ... (uhm ... spoiler?)

Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Can one tell me what a good modern anime with crazy fight szenes is? - In the manner of the "1 1/2 minutes of action in a long series of talk" that most popular (Naruto / Bleach / One Piece) animes have, just more or less stretched over the whole time; less whining and backflashes and recaps etc. just a good series you can watch multiple episodes of without getting bored. - The "bossfight episodes" against Pain of Naruto for example get into my mind there - these were good until he talked with his dad for a whole episode ... (uhm ... spoiler?)
    Code Geass? I mean there is a lot of talking but the talking is never boring. When the fight scenes do happen they are generally epic! If you are looking for gore fights try Claymore.

Deleted
    Hmh ok maybe I should add what I already know:
    Death Note; Code Geass; Elfenlied; Naruto; Bleach; One Piece; Ranma 1/2
    I recently watched this very ... strange ... series called "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" ... it's like the japanese equivalent of Family Guy - wierd, offensive and in it's own culture still kind of common. It was at least some interesting change of scenery, and when the characters fight there, you get to see some awesome (in their own cartoony style) moves (no I dont mean the poledancing).

10+ Year Old Account
    star driver
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Try Claymore its pretty dark and violent. Lots of action scenes.

Last episode of Steins;Gate was good, though it was a bit predictable I think...

#1: the vial of "blood" wouldn't work
    #2: Following event #1, he would have to bleed himself, whether he stabbed himself or got stabbed, meh.
    #3: he would give badges to all of the members
    #4: Happy ending, with both of his favourite girls alive, and some part with kurisu shouting at him, "i'm not christina!..."
    (no suprises here) #5: no beach ending, like some people thought :P

While it wasn't the best episode of the season, there's only so many possibilities on how to end shows I guess.

I'd love for a second season but, it'd have to be stupidly good, and I don't see any real way of how it could maintain good, and not get overly complicated at the same time. (Not to mention that it didn't really have an open ending... except that they sent the microwave away in an earlier episode, and nothing else has happened with it).
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I was thinking it says MMO Champion Anime Lovers with maybe a few anime characters spread though out it. I don't know much about coding or design really but 2 spots for the rules and what we are all about. Pretty much enough room to put the information that I already posted in the club.
    I made an MAL account today and noticed this club of yours, I joined instantly! Hope you guys don't mind MAL-name is Bidie though, so it's not the mmo-c name.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I made an MAL account today and noticed this club of yours, I joined instantly! Hope you guys don't mind MAL-name is Bidie though, so it's not the mmo-c name.
    won't matter welcome to it.

random picture,
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    won't matter welcome to it.

random picture,
    <snip>
    Looks like Erika and Haruna from Fortune Arterial to me! - Except Erika has her hair in pig tails, for some odd reason. (though could be something else ofc :P )
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Looks like Erika and Haruna from Fortune Arterial to me! - Except Erika has her hair in pig tails, for some odd reason. (though could be something else ofc :P )
    it's from da capo

but yes they somehow look like eachother.

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by synaia View Post
    it's from da capo

why cant it be dubbed!

10+ Year Old Account
    why cant it be dubbed!
    let us dub it would be soooo much fail.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I don't think I really have watched a decent steampunk series any suggestions besides D.Gray Man?
    The best steampunk series I've seen is The Last Exile. It's got certain higher technologies in it, but overall except for the Guild the feeling is definitely one of WWI-ish.

Also finished the last episode of Steins;Gate. I think it ended pretty solidly. Nothing mind blowing, but I think the series carried itself pretty well just by the content of most episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it's from da capo

Hmm... After checking it out, I have actually watched that, though I don't really remember much of it...

spoiler: All I remember, is something about a cat from a girls window or something... Don't remember if the cat turns into a girl or what... But there's this one cherry blossom tree which grants wishes or something, which was planted by the blonde girls grandma and she makes wishes there or something... Am I right?

Hmm, time to get into some more anime me thinks... Too much time spent not watching any!

I am going to start watching subs but I have like 20 episodes in my plan to watch list so I am hesitant to add anything new. But Da Capo looks pretty good.

I hear there's plans for a S;G movie.

Quote Originally Posted by azemis View Post
    I hear there's plans for a S;G movie.
    Yup, it's official. :P Wonder if it will be on other routes? I sort of hope not since (spoiler):I love Kurisu and Okabe together.

My forum avatar on My Anime List won't change no matter how many times I've tried to. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yup, it's official. :P Wonder if it will be on other routes? I sort of hope not since (spoiler):

[/COLOR]My forum avatar on My Anime List won't change no matter how many times I've tried to. -.-
    make sure you are changing the forum pic and not the profile Pic. I had that problem...