Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Its made by the guy who made rave master
    Lucy & Plue
    http://images.wikia.com/fairytail/im...ng_herself.jpg

Rave master & Plue
    http://www.zerochan.net/src/zerochan...ster.41625.jpg
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

I wish they would continue the rave master Anime or redo it. Shuda was such a badass.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok now my sig is Akarin, has a Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? quote and is up to 4337 episodes. This thing is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Ok now my sig is Akarin, has a Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? quote and is up to 4337 episodes. This thing is crazy!
    It hasn't updated at all for me. :<

Black Lagoon (two seasons of this and an almost complete OVA, but each season is its own story)= http://myanimelist.net/anime/889/Black_Lagoon
    Almost complete? Robertas Blood Trail is complete

Toshino Kyouko its the best Kyouko

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Almost complete? Robertas Blood Trail is complete
    Is it? Well I guess it is high time for me to watch it. Is Hellsing Ultimate complete yet? Thats the other OVA I was waiting to finish before watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    Toshino Kyouko its the best Kyouko

YES Times Infinity!

Talking about Fairy Tail... The latest ep was pretty good, considering it was mainly talking.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Is it? Well I guess it is high time for me to watch it. Is Hellsing Ultimate complete yet? Thats the other OVA I was waiting to finish before watching.
    Its only 5 episodes so it will be done in no time, and i dont think so but im not sure

Kyouko is the best and only Kyouko! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Its only 5 episodes so it will be done in no time, and i dont think so but im not sure
    Yeah I gotta track down Black Lagoon. 8/10 volumes of Hellsing Ultimate it looks like. Guessing it will be another year or two at least for the last two. Man they take their sweet time with those.

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 09:54 PM ----------

All Hail the one true Kyouko!

Quote Originally Posted by digglett View Post
    kyouko is the best and only kyouko! D:
    hnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

No. 6 isn't so bad, I like it so far, plus I'm not afraid of yaoi, love is love IMO so it's all good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the biggest complaint I read about it was the ending. I never did watch it. I was going to check it out until I read that. A bad ending will totally ruin a series for me.

Well, the biggest complaint I read about it was the ending. I never did watch it. I was going to check it out until I read that. A bad ending will totally ruin a series for me.
    Makes sense, I haven't gotten there yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    wrong quote but, also getting energized after hearing the yuru yuri opening/ending theme?

edit: there's one scene i'm waiting for on ro-kyu-bu a kissing scene with tomoka/subaru or aoi/subaru. Probs never going to happen and idk what happens in the manga bcs i don't read it.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-17 at 07:40 AM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    :< Why dosent anyone talk about mai hime and my otome here! it needs more love.!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    :< Why dosent anyone talk about mai hime and my otome here! it needs more love.!
    you just made me realize i've seen that series but not added it too my list.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Just finished No. 6, it wasn't bad, the ending wasn't as bad as thought it'd be, it was your typical Spoiler: cop out ending. Overall I enjoyed it, it kept me interested the whole way through, which is tough for a series.

Eh.. the XenonSalbeira post above reminded me the first time when i saw Bleach 1st episode when it started airing. It was so kewl I thought after Ichigo saved Rukia - happy end incoming but... BUT ALL MY HOPES WERE RUINED. Given up on 70episode and decided to watch "whats happened in our "lovely" Bleach" So many things happened liek SUPER GETSUGA, SUPER HOLLOW POWA, SUPER MEGA VILLAINS etc etc
    And i believed in IchiRuki pairin so hard
    Eh hopes hopes..
    (after watching 5 episodes when Ichigo escapes Orihime, i liked it too and now i believe Ichihime is possible. Bleach Movie 4 thinks that way too )
    Bleach got horrible after the soul society arc IMO. The series just went a totally different direction. It was more fan service than actual story. My biggest gripe was Kenpachi coming in and whooping #5 when Ichigo with his MASK ON could barely beat #6. Ichigo beat Kenpachi without even using Bankai, yet now Kenpachi somehow rivals a SSJ Ichigo? C'mon, yo.

Never ranted about bleach before, I know it's taboo, gomengomen.

ANYWAY! I'm in an anime addict mood lately (Watched 3 full series in two days). I'll probably browse through this thread to find some good ones :| Kind of in an action/suspense mode.