Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Now watch Nekomonogatari (Kuro), Nisemonogatari and Bakemonogatari II. This series gets better and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I'll do that at some point. Tbh some parts of Bake were really annoying so I want to watch something else first now. Deciding between Index II/Railgun S/Oreimo or some of the freshly aired stuff atm.
    I agree with what Caine here, the series gets a lot better after Bake. Sadly, Bake would rank lowest in the series for me which sucks as it's he start of the series, so it is effectively a "get by this and then things go crazy" kinda thing

I'll do that at some point. Tbh some parts of Bake were really annoying so I want to watch something else first now. Deciding between Index II/Railgun S/Oreimo or some of the freshly aired stuff atm.
    OreImo. Index/Railgun are just average.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    If anyone was wondering Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - OVA has been out for 4 days if anyone wanted to watch it.
    Watched it already. Not enough brotherXUka-sama scenes (none at all to be exact), but we got a humanoid Kon Must fluffle that tail O.O

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickop View Post
    Sure One piece Manga, the anime can go die in a fire.

so i watched Bakumatsu Rock it was very meh 5/10 ill see how next episode goes, about to start glassip and tokyo ghoul booth of which i have high hopes for, and i think im just going to skip Argevollen completely cuz of my hatred for mech anime.
    Why do you completely hate mecha anime? Literally the only one you've seen is TTGL. Unless you've seen others and they aren't on your list, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Why do you completely hate mecha anime? Literally the only one you've seen is TTGL. Unless you've seen others and they aren't on your list, that is.
    I feel him on the mech anime hatred. I grew up watching so much of it via gundam and other such things, I am just eternally sick of it. Captain Earth manages to get by because the focus on the mechs is pretty low

Because Tari Tari was completely boring, and this doesn't look to be much better. So many stills.
    Tari Tari was great, get outta here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Don't you mean Bulat and Liver?
    u avin a giggle mate?

10+ Year Old Account
    few years ago when all my friends were into anime they all watched mecha and made me watch it with them so i seen heaps i don't remember the names of them but it almost turned me off anime completely untill i started watching other types of anime myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickop View Post
    few years ago when all my friends were into anime they all watched mecha and made me watch it with them so i seen heaps i don't remember the names of them but it almost turned me off anime completely untill i started watching other types of anime myself.
    I keep thinking your sig is Esdese.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    nise is the one i tried but didnt like it
    Starting from episode 20 of series spanning over a total of 56 episodes so far is not a recipe for success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    #Hemotaste.

10+ Year Old Account
    i enjoyed Oreimo more then im enjoying railgun

Ya I don't understand the hype for Index/Railgun I tried on many accounts to watch the series but I couldn't.

Deleted
    Index/railgun are average, but OreImo is unwatchable crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya I don't understand the hype for Index/Railgun I tried on many accounts to watch the series but I couldn't.
    The masses and their poor taste. It's incomprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dLHYbB5.gif[IMG]
    Bals I don't think I will ever get used to this "thing"

Deleted
    Also known as better than your taste.
    Raildex is not as awesome as some make it out to be, but OreImo? Come on. I lack words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    What a monstrous creature!

Man that God of High School manga chapter... I am shipping those 2 so hard right now