10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    yup got the picture, got 2harddisks of 1TB completed with only anime,VN and 1 has around 5gigs of hentai, currently using a 3nd one of 1TB but thats mostly for leftover animes i downloaded, my games and for school[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 08:38 PM ----------
    LOL i actually once downloaded(and still have it) a 157 gig hentai torrent. That is of course not even including the saha and LWB batch torrents which can EASILY be another 50-60 GB if not over 90 and so on. Some i won;t mention here for ...various reasons concerning in part at least a man named handley. I really should rfeorganize the non music files at least since most of my music is linked to Itunes. I am ACTUALLY even going to be restoring one of my 500gig drives onto one of my new 2.5TB ones soon so i can have drive Z's data restored and viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    LOL i actually once downloaded(and still have it) a 157 gig hentai torrent. That is of course not even including the saha and LWB batch torrents which can EASILY be another 50-60 GB if not over 90 and so on. Some i won;t mention here for ...various reasons concerning in part at least a man named handley. I really should rfeorganize the non music files at least since most of my music is linked to Itunes. I am ACTUALLY even going to be restoring one of my 500gig drives onto one of my new 2.5TB ones soon so i can have drive Z's data restored and viable.
    thats alot of hentai
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    not seen you for a bit

not been too busy with trieng to rule over the planet i hope
    Heh, I have been lurking a bit, just not posting. Trying to get my rogue geared up and raid ready in time for 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    If we get serious here, then most anime > Shit > * > Fairy Tail > Bleach > One piece > Naruto
    Well that is just, like, your opinion, man. But it seems you do not like shounen so your opinion on this matter is pointless.
    squid girl > all
    This, I cannot argue with.
    I cannot refute this till i see the series then we'll see. Hey at least i don't judge shows i haven't seen yet.
    You should. It is just good clean fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats alot of hentai
    While i haven't read it all my libido used to be so strong jacking off about 3-12 times a day was normal for me. Though sadly A few years ago it started going away and is now almost completely gone aside from when exhausted so i had reason to collect all of that.

Also that's not even the tip of the iceberg i have PLENTY of individual hentai anime downloaded as well as a bunch of singular hentai doujins one shots series and so on outside of those batches to boot . SO yeeeah i have alot. Though i have even MORE anime than i do hentai.

EDIT makes ya wonder what MY Cybody would have been huh? Probably coulda 1 shotted Samekh. Or powered him from my libido alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    seems i've got too raid tonight, we had to roll with ranged caster dps and i won -.-

well atleast the anime that came out are still raw versions.

and where the fuck is my nurarihyon for tonight
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    seems i've got too raid tonight, we had to roll with ranged caster dps and i won -.-

well atleast the anime that came out are still raw versions.

and where the fuck is my nurarihyon for tonight
    You should join a casual guild like mine we only raid if we want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    While i haven't read it all my libido used to be so strong jacking off about 3-12 times a day was normal for me. Though sadly A few years ago it started going away and is now almost completely gone aside from when exhausted so i had reason to collect all of that.

Also that's not even the tip of the iceberg i have PLENTY of individual hentai anime downloaded as well as a bunch of singular hentai doujins one shots series and so on outside of those batches to boot . SO yeeeah i have alot. Though i have even MORE anime than i do hentai.

EDIT makes ya wonder what MY Cybody would have been huh? Probably coulda 1 shotted Samekh. Or powered him from my libido alone.
    alot of libido, should apply for a remake of star driver, i'll join in 2 then so we can be takuto and sugata, just need some girls to play the maidens

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 08:52 PM ----------

You should join a casual guild like mine we only raid if we want to.
    we are casual and it's our first raid but i've got this problem rolling 80+ on everything, always.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Thanks, however currently im not sure what i'd want as an avatar, i'll ask again when i do know ^_^

Also currently watching Unlimited Bladeworks, hoping its as good as the original FSN
    Don't mind me just posting the best servant.
    Also my desktop wallpaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    alot of libido, should apply for a remake of star driver, i'll join in 2 then so we can be takuto and sugata, just need some girls to play the maidens

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 08:52 PM ----------

we are casual and it's our first raid but i've got this problem rolling 80+ on everything, always.
    Nah my libido is nigh dead these days add ina phobia of doctors and well gonna live with it for now.

As for the guild thing i moreover meant that in the guild i'm in right now raiding is 100% optional yet we have them set up every goddamn day. Even non main team raiders can get to join the core if their out a player. So it's pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah my libido is nigh dead these days add ina phobia of doctors and well gonna live with it for now.

As for the guild thing i moreover meant that in the guild i'm in right now raiding is 100% optional yet we have them set up every goddamn day. Even non main team raiders can get to join the core if their out a player. So it's pretty nice.
    sucks i don't live in the US then, seems like you've got a nice guild. mines nice 2 but they don't let me watch anime ^^

and my libido can't be better, should find a girlfriend
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-09 at 07:01 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    sucks i don't live in the US then, seems like you've got a nice guild. mines nice 2 but they don't let me watch anime ^^
    You can always quit.
    That's what I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL i haven't been on regularly in 2-3 weeks and i'm STILL in the guild still greeted and well known and STILL welcome to raid. Oh we also have over 400 members. Basically as long as you can dps heal or tank you're welcome to raid or just hang out and do you're thing. Though if you offend someone to much and get booted whooo boy if you even DARE go back into vent. Funny as hell man logged into vent for raid and my GL was CHEWING THE FUCK OUTTA some ex guildy was fucking hilarious man. I mean imagine this 40 or so year old southern mother yelling and berating this guy who wnet into vent and showing up RIGHT as she's yelling at him. Was epic. We then went on to raid and have fun LOL. So yeah our GL is SERIOUSLY anti drama to the point of creating it to prevent it LOL though most of us were laughing our asses off about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    well...
    i guess we have two very different opinions on what "good" animes are, except for a few specific examples.
    from what i know, nearly all of the animes you mentioned are fighting-shounen/action-adventures. and that's probably the sort of anime i dislike the most in general, as they tend to be made for a younger audience, with simple stories, more action and (in some cases) more fan service.
    although that's obviously not true for all of them.
    Came into this thread just now thinking, what a nice topic. Then I saw this and the list of animes in the beginning and basically thought: what a waste, can't believe this went on to so many pages.

Ps. I am 23 years old. Also you say simple stories, Elfen lied is pretty much as simple as it gets, yet it is in the list. /first and last visit to this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always quit.
    That's what I did.
    Okay i gotta ask. You don;t seem to like anime that much least not in general and you're not playing wow these days so why do you hang out in the anime section of a WoW forum?

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    Came into this thread just now thinking, what a nice topic. Then I saw this and the list of animes in the beginning and basically thought: what a waste, can't believe this went on to so many pages.

Ps. I am 23 years old. Also you say simple stories, Elfen lied is pretty much as simple as it gets, yet it is in the list. /first and last visit to this thread.
    Ummmmm that list has NOTHING to do with the thread at this point SY HIMSELF has asked that it be renamed. Also elfin lied no i don;t think it's that simple but then i have gone through more than my fair share of social rejection like lucy so i could see more in it than most. Also READ THE F'N MANGA much better. Though i have yet to read it i DO have it on my machine and have skimmed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you never have a dull moment there Sorrior, anyway i'm still pretty impressed by the amounts of data you guys have when it comes to all things anime.

Deleted
    Okay i gotta ask. You don;t seem to like anime that much least not in general and you're not playing wow these days so why do you hang out in the anime section of a WoW forum?
    I came to laugh at your poor tastes and to re-educate you for the better.
    /a/ is still far superior for actually discussing anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afkaday View Post
    Sounds like you never have a dull moment there Sorrior, anyway i'm still pretty impressed by the amounts of data you guys have when it comes to all things anime.
    No i do just because i have so much to choose from i can't decide what to watch/read next LOL. Also thgat is JSUT my digital supplies/backlog as well as my not deleting stuff my LEGITIMATE as in purchased collection comes to over 500 volumes ofmanga/light novels over 90 anime series/boxsets in my BACKLOG ALONE. some of those are even 50 something episode series and so on. Hell i own EASILY over $30,000 worth of anime and manga. I mean hell go back a few pages and take a look at that purchase i buy that amount 2-3 times a year depending. Then throughout the year well lets put it this way 100s of dollars in manga month is not abnormal for me and getting 2-10 anime a month isn't either. So yeah i am seriously ready for an anime drought LOL.

Meh, I'd never post on /a/ or any sub forum on 4chan, too scared to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came to laugh at your poor tastes and to re-educate you for the better.
    /a/ is still far superior for actually discussing anime.
    Translation trolling ok thx thought so.

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Meh, I'd never post on /a/ or any sub forum on 4chan, too scared to.
    You should be it's also why i prefer sankaku. It at least was like 4 chan lite.

c3 2 was pretty sweeet and i liked Ben-To ep 1 both id recommend