Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Lol Digglett got banned again! I drive back to my dorm for 3 hours and they are banned for a 3rd time in 3 months... Geez.. On topic anyone know when the new Queens Blade is coming out?
    OVA 2 release date is 28 January 2012 from what i could find.

10+ Year Old Account

But we really do discuss a lot of anime now. Most of the time when there are pic spams its all within a matter of 1-2 pages at a time. I would be very sad to see it hop forums to that one. I truly say its 70% discussion and 30% pic spam. I do agree some of the pics are NSFW but could we not maybe get a warning to do less pic spam since some of us don't even post pictures often. Really don't want to see this thread moved to fun stuff.
    I am guessing it has more to do with the pages and pages of tentacle rape and loli talk and all the other non anime related chatter more then the pic spam. I all honestly, thats the reason I have avoided the thread for the most part for a few weeks now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Got myself infracted for that RingoxYuri pic a couple of pages back, so no suprise he managed to get himself banned (again) imo.

As for a solution to the above problem. In the worst case we could move to our MaL page if needed.
    send in pm.

@laylie, MAL shows it not avaible yet so. neither animenewsnetwork or sankaku gave a date yet but probably after the OVA's aired.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I am guessing it has more to do with the pages and pages of tentacle rape and loli talk and all the other non anime related chatter more then the pic spam. I all honestly, thats the reason I have avoided the thread for the most part for a few weeks now.
    It is an anime chat thread for something. no discussion forum about anime while we still do that occasionally
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

To be fair that was over the weekend and most of it is still anime related. I really despise the fun stuff thread with a burning passion. I admit the tentacles and loli was a bit much but we still discuss a lot of anime related topics here. It was named a chat thread because we chat about anime. Yes we still discuss current anime and I still bring up a lot of shows that just watched.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    OVA 2 release date is 28 January 2012 from what i could find.
    Thank you.

I would really prefer not to move to the MAL site since I love this thread in MMO so very much. Its a shame to see it go tbh.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-10-30 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    It is an anime chat thread for something. no discussion forum about anime while we still do that occasionally
    Exactly. Thats why it is most likely being moved to the Fun Stuff forum. It has turned into a chat thread. This forum is for discussion about all forms of media.

I mean, I am not a mod or anything, but that is just my guess.

Deleted
    I would really prefer not to move to the MAL site since I love this thread in MMO so very much. Its a shame to see it go tbh.
    I agree whit you on this.

send in pm.
    Sended if i tought that that was what you mean here.

Exactly. Thats why it is most likely being moved to the Fun Stuff forum. It has turned into a chat thread. This forum is for discussion about all forms of media.

I mean, I am not a mod or anything, but that is just my guess.
    But isn't chat some form of discussion? Very fine line between the two to be honest. I still discuss current shows as do a lot of people. Made a new MMO Club posting if you guys want to check it out. Really hate fun stuff thread...

Just curious, but would it be alright it we created a new General Anime Discussion thread and made sure to clearly state that it is for anime discussion only and not for chat/pics/vids ect? Would hate to lose it completely.
    Sounds ok to me.

But we really do discuss a lot of anime now. Most of the time when there are pic spams its all within a matter of 1-2 pages at a time. I would be very sad to see it hop forums to that one. I truly say its 70% discussion and 30% pic spam. I do agree some of the pics are NSFW but could we not maybe get a warning to do less pic spam since some of us don't even post pictures often. Really don't want to see this thread moved to fun stuff.

Edit: Really though if you want to pic spam from now on do it at the MMO Champion club on Mal. 1 or two pics are find but this really is turning into a picture thread. I still would like to discuss current anime in this thread.
    Your post is on a page where the first post says "I come in here and see tentacles and Hitler. We need better. Like normal incest. Like so." and I think it's a good summary of the situation at this point ><

I don't mind you guys creating a real discussion thread after this one is moved, hell, I don't even mind keeping that thread here and creating a new anime fun stuff thread if you want to keep waving your e-peen and big post count on the Media forum, but I just can't keep it here in its current state.

But isn't chat some form of discussion? Very fine line between the two to be honest. I still discuss current shows as do a lot of people. Made a new MMO Club posting if you guys want to check it out. Really hate fun stuff thread...
    Chat threads keep being bumped on the front page with completely irrelevant stuff, that's why they have their own forum, so people can disable them. Before that, we just had Fun Stuff removed from the front page altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Sounds ok to me.

Your post is on a page where the first post says "I come in here and see tentacles and Hitler. We need better. Like normal incest. Like so." and I think it's a good summary of the situation at this point ><

Chat threads keep being bumped on the front page with completely irrelevant stuff, that's why they have their own forum, so people can disable them. Before that, we just had Fun Stuff removed from the front page altogether.
    I see tbh I havent read the last 3 pages since I was driving back to my dorm, tentacles and hitler is a bit much. I guess we do bump it with irrelevant stuff a lot. Funstuff just makes me cringe inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Damn, just checked my inbox. Tenhou, you scared the shit out of me there .....
    Loli's raped by tentacles, how can you be so mean to me =(
    OOOH ME WANT. So umm yeah send me please.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I have this one picture im considering sending to you to scare you even more. It has to do with something sorrior mentioned earlier today.
    To do or not to do...hmm

And C3 after-ending was hilarious :P

Ooh, icecream
    If it's what i think send me as well please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Sounds ok to me.

I don't mind you guys creating a real discussion thread after this one is moved, hell, I don't even mind keeping that thread here and creating a new anime fun stuff thread if you want to keep waving your e-peen and big post count on the Media forum, but I just can't keep it here in its current state.

I putted the part i like in bold, that's a pretty nice solution.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    i can only say:
    [
    not sure if i posted this one alrdy.

let your fantasies go wild.
    Source please.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 09:29 PM ----------

Ika-chan is the goddess of the sea. She is immortal. Also, she has crazy squid powers. Tentacle powered loli > tentacle raped loli.
    No more like SELF tentacle raping loli.

Also I didn't even notice this wasn't a stickied thread until this morning. I thought it was still a sticky lol.

Anyone seen Grenadier. It is so over the top but she is such a BAMF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Just found this thread:

Lack of Shakugan No Shana is sad
    See a few pages ago. We move fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Source please.

just snip that image out pls
    It's one sankakucomplex somewhere when you look for ro-kyu-bu or tomoka, got it saved to my imgur account also.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Source please.

The pic is from Ro-Kyu-Bu I believe, and I am guessing you have not read the post by Boubouille yet...

10+ Year Old Account
    good you've not seen the other pics of what she does with her tentacles.

but serioulsy gonna finish gundam age first now

@zarastayaa, why normal incest hwen you can have tentacle stuff going on?
    Nah his childhood fiend is the best of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pic is from Ro-Kyu-Bu I believe, and I am guessing you have not read the post by Boubouille yet...
    i'm sure sorrior did but it's sorrior we are talking bout he likes that stuff
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    OOOH ME WANT. So umm yeah send me please.
    Just ask Tenhou about the stuff he sended me tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm sure sorrior did but it's sorrior we are talking bout he likes that stuff
    JUST got to it. Actually catching up.

Ok caught up now and yeah it sucks but oh well kinda saw it coming. I mean we were posting more often than sankaku used to get topics/posts back in the old days. And if you don;t know what that is like imagine a forum where refreshing the main page can get you over 2 new threads and about 5-8 with new posts in a second.