10+ Year Old Account
    New trailer for Evangelion 3.0.

I wonder what the piano was all about it. It could be related to Instrumentality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Oh man Magi is being animated in fall. Already know what my favorite fall anime is going to be xD
    <= Little Busters
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

D'aw new Hyouka opening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Oh man Magi is being animated in fall. Already know what my favorite fall anime is going to be xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    <= Little Busters
    I think you both mean the new Hayate no Gotoku anime, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    D'aw new Hyouka opening.
    I thought the first OP was better :[ hopefully the series will be better to compensate from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime I see Hyouka it reminds me of Hyakko.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    New trailer for Evangelion 3.0.

I wonder what the piano was all about it. It could be related to Instrumentality.
    ugh me want

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I enjoyed it but certainly not my favorite. I will be watching it though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    nah because the new Hayate no Gotoku anime has nothing to do with the previous seasons or the movie. So i'm a little sceptical about it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    nah because the new Hayate no Gotoku anime has nothing to do with the previous seasons or the movie. So i'm a little sceptical about it.
    Well the 2nd season wasn't really directly connected to the 1st plot wise outside of the premise. It isn't like it is really that much of a plot driven series anyways. I am remaining cautiously optimistic. The creator did say he is not just the creator of the series, but is a regular staff member on the new series as well. Besides, new Hayate is always good in my book.

Now they just need to make a Toradora sequel and they will have made sequels to all of Rie's major tsundere character series.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2012-07-17 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Toradora sequel would be awesome, but it would probably have no chance of becoming half as good :\

10+ Year Old Account
    the moment ToraDora gets a sequel i'm suiciding, thats one of the series that doesn't need a sequel. and a new one will only make it more bad.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I also think a ToraDora sequel would be a bad idea. That's one of the few romance series I've seen where the ending truly is satisfying and has a solid conclusion, and a sequel would just cheapen that, I think.

Now, another OVA or two, on the other hand, might not be so bad.

Shit, thread on /a/ saying how the chorus was stuck in anon's head, now its stuck in mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it every J.C. Staff show I watch I love the story they create, but I absolutely despise the MC and how the story can never evolve because they have to use the same jokes over and over.

Watching Index now and I want to drop it so badly because of the MC, but I can't because I just love the story setting so much.

At least it's not heavy on the jokes though, so I can bare it a lot better then Zero. Going more into the series I am liking it more, though a lot of J.C. Staff's characters just piss me off so much.

I also want to see more of Index, you would think a show with her name in it and we would see her more then a few seconds each episode.

Though I guess the first season is just introducing each harem character through their own "mini-arc" of some sort and season 2 will be the actual story. Heh.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-18 at 11:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just two more episodes left on season 1 of Working. Gonna finish it today. Good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Why is it every J.C. Staff show I watch I love the story they create, but I absolutely despise the MC and how the story can never evolve because they have to use the same jokes over and over.

Watching Index now and I want to drop it so badly because of the MC, but I can't because I just love the story setting so much.

At least it's not heavy on the jokes though, so I can bare it a lot better then Zero. Going more into the series I am liking it more, though a lot of J.C. Staff's characters just piss me off so much.

I also want to see more of Index, you would think a show with her name in it and we would see her more then a few seconds each episode.

Though I guess the first season is just introducing each harem character through their own "mini-arc" of some sort and season 2 will be the actual story. Heh.
    You DO know both of those shows(as well as shana and MANY others) are based on Light Novels right?

newest bleach chapter... noooo my favorite captain QQ

never knew funimation put so much of their stuff on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/user/FUNimation
    gotta find an episode guide though to make sure you're not missing any episodes though >.>
    and some seem to have a couple dubbed/subbed copies so gotta take that into account too when looking at the episodes

edit: guess some of them you have to pay for though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    You DO know both of those shows(as well as shana and MANY others) are based on Light Novels right?
    Still, there's something with J.C. Staff that they love to death that type of MC. :|