10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Not to ruin it for you guys, but remember spoiler tags next time.
    He's had ghoul form sunce early to mid manga in the original and throughout in 2 as well as s FULLY VISIBLE full demon form since vol 9 of 2 and that just came out in english so around 6-18 months. Not much spoilers for content that old. I mean would we use spoilers when talking about mamis death in madoka? I think not.

Besides which everything we've mentioned is so ingrained in the genre as to make it not only exoected but OBVIOUS. Also moka has FOUR sisters so mentioning that doesn't mean much either. Now mentioning the three lords real identities what they did AND who runs Fairy Tale now THOSE could be somewhat spoiler worthy but nothing we've mentioned.

Also i'm not good with coding.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2012-08-08 at 05:41 PM.

I spent more time on this than I should have....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I spent more time on this than I should have....
    <snip>
    Am i wrong or is the upper leftmost girl the main char from "Its not my fault im not popular"? Cant seem to recognize the upper rightmost girl though :O

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Am i wrong or is the upper leftmost girl the main char from "Its not my fault im not popular"? Cant seem to recognize the upper rightmost girl though :O
    You're correct, Tomoko is a miracle. Top right is Saya from Saya no Uta. (Which is a VN)

Deleted
    You're correct, Tomoko is a miracle. Top right is Saya from Saya no Uta. (Which is a horrible VN)
    Fixed for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Fixed for clarification.
    Stay mad you morally encoded drone. I have no idea what I just said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Found this hillarious EVA-related comic that just popped up on Escapist:

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/gl...106/106133.jpg\

That comic is brilliant, its been ages since I watched evangelion but isn't Rei a clone of his mother?
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Deleted
    Stay mad you morally encoded drone. I have no idea what I just said.
    But Saya is so morally ambiguous. She only needs to commit genocide to reproduce while we're basically just chilling here doing nothing unless she wants to fuck us up

10+ Year Old Account
    Adorableness in VN > whatever.

A harem with Saya would be interesting. Without Fuminori's condition, she would probably detract from it. (Unless you're into that)

With his condition, the other 7 aren't too cute. Quite the dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    A harem with Saya would be interesting. Without Fuminori's condition, she would probably detract from it. (Unless you're into that)

With his condition, the other 7 aren't too cute. Quite the dilemma.
    What's not cute about interdimensional fleshy monstrosities?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    What's not cute about interdimensional fleshy monstrosities?
    The part where they eat your neighbors. Definitely not the interdimensional fleshy monstrosities part.

The part where they eat your neighbors. Definitely not the interdimensional fleshy monstrosities part.
    Well, I personally don't mind too much. She needs to eat too, I'd happily supply her with food even if it's my neighbors.

Skelington hates his neighbours; he'd hunt and eat with her too. Loli yandere is pretty gosh darn adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington hates his neighbours; he'd hunt and eat with her too. Loli yandere is pretty gosh darn adorable.
    Oh, I hate my neighbors too. But I also hate imprisonment (and sanatoriums). You'd have to be very careful.

I'd just let her deal with stray cats, myself. Less overeating that way, too. A human is probably too much for such a frail flesh amoeba.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is interested here is the Fall Chart (updated yesterday, 100% official).

http://i.minus.com/i9VnqrnACrdCE.jpg

If you want to keep track of the development of the chart check out this thread: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...all-2012-anime

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly interested is in Hidamari Sketch.

Didn't think there'd be another RE movie. Huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    So finally watching my BLU RAYs of Vampire Bund and gotta say the audio alterations in the infamous gel scene is pretty bad. They have her talking about her age and how kaburagi "need not feel bad" yet the subs have her taunting him saying things like "are you sure you can control yourself upon seeing my naked body" and other such jokes. Gotta love the paranoid style of audio changes to make it all "oh don't feel squicked by naked loli vampire queen having gel applied she's old".

Also as i saw before in the fansubbed version and manga hot damn does Vampire Bund have some badass Werewolves. And miinsd true form HOT DAMN. I mean i'm not usually one for blondes let alone classic voluptuous figures but seriously DAT TRUE FORM.

Anyways i guess it's another week till new Eureka Seven AO.

Less exciting than this season initially seemed so far with Robotics;Notes and Chuunibyou looking the most interesting. Gonna have to watch a couple season ones between now and then. Skelington will probably just pick up everything again anyway.
    Lots of neat looking ovas too, like TWGOK and Tasogare/Sankarea.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-08-09 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    If anyone is interested here is the Fall Chart (updated yesterday, 100% official).

http://i.minus.com/i9VnqrnACrdCE.jpg

If you want to keep track of the development of the chart check out this thread: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...all-2012-anime
    Good. Za warudo needs more za warudo.