10+ Year Old Account
    Of course when the feed comes up that the OVA is out I'm in class.

TIME TO WATCH. OH YES OH YES OH YES.

It's over already.

I can't choose which was my fovourite. All I know was the entire time I couldn't stop laughing, that was a brilliant episode.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-01 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Just finished Angel Beats this morning. I really enjoyed it. I was expecting it to be a bit more grimdark and to contain more fire-fights, but scenes like this and this easily made up for it.

Put me in that typical melancholy funk I often get in after finishing an anime full of bitter-sweet moments (it was so freaking touching at times especially Yui and Kanade's send-offs), which inevitably got me thinking about 5 cm Per Second. I absolutely love Makato Shinkai's stuff but just thinking about or seeing screens from 5cm literally makes my heart ache (it had such a profound effect on me that I almost resent it, at least the manga ending hints at happiness), so I avoid looking him up. But, I did today and saw that he's made a movie recently, which looks to have a much more fantastical setting. I think it looks pretty good. Still looks like it will be bitter-sweet as fuck though! D'=

Check out the trailer:

(The character design looks kinda Ghibli-esque to me. Mixed feelings about it cos I thought the somewhat plain characters emphasised how amazing his landscapes/lighting is.)

Also, ZONE is funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQQUoprFS-M
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-10-01 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Best part in the entire series, completely lost it the first time I watched it.
    3rd time was the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Best part in the entire series, completely lost it the first time I watched it.
    Oh, it's fantastic! The music and Hinata's expression and body language on his second lift! Had me in stitches! x'D (That kind of faux-tragedy humour seems pretty rare in anime (and I'm guessing Japan generally). I was surprised to see a skit like that.)

And just remembered that hypothetical relationship with Hinata and Yui. Hnnngh! Right in the feelings!!

Finished Oda Nobuna no Yabou. So good! Anyone know if they're making a second season? The way it ended seemed like they might. Definitely up there as one of my favorites after finishing it.
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-10-01 at 10:01 PM.

The new op and transformation scenes(dat corset) are pretty good. And remixed Mami theme.

Oh fuck I'm hyped. Someone buy me a ticket and take me. ;_;

So this is apparently a console war anime, it looks like Sega is the good guys..? I'm assuming we already know what happens then. Sega loses

Gia – Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog)
    Opul – Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone)
    Neru – Nei (Phantasy Star)
    Tejilof – Tetris (apparently a third-party mercenary hired by Segua)
    Ramses – Columns
    Marcse – Mario
    Greege – Luigi
    Zerig – The Legend Of Zelda
    Carval – Kirby
    Fare – Fire Emblem
    Masa – Mother
    Saroid – Samus (Metroid)
    Pirika – Pikachu (Pokémon_
    Fosta – Fox (Star Fox)
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-10-02 at 02:39 AM.

Segua Kingdom has been losing the war against Ninterdo Empire but the tables are turned by the appearance of a boy called Gear.
    Lawsuit when.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Neru – Nei (Phantasy Star)
    Saroid – Samus (Metroid)
    They MUST fight!

AND IT MUST BE EPIC!

10+ Year Old Account
    Newest Muv-Luv. Holy time-skip batman, and right when it was starting to get good. I wanted to see justice dealt out damnit, why'd the one group have to all die. D:

Deleted
    I still remember, Naruto shippuuden 248/249

Minato and Kushina's Sacrifice

Miyazaki is cool as hell... he's badass.... thumbss up

CR got Magi. Fuck.Yeah. Along with other awesome shows ( cant wait for gintama ) going to be a good season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    CR got Magi. Fuck.Yeah. Along with other awesome shows ( cant wait for gintama ) going to be a good season.
    That looks to be a really awesome show.

No one has picked up Litchi De Hikari Club yet, it seems like it would be an interesting show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That looks to be a really awesome show.

No one has picked up Litchi De Hikari Club yet, it seems like it would be an interesting show.
    read a lot of the manga and trust me, it WILL be an awesome show if they follow the manga

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Isn't Gintama going to be a mix of repeat episodes and new episodes? I wonder how they are going to mix them and what the new/old ratio will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Isn't Gintama going to be a mix of repeat episodes and new episodes? I wonder how they are going to mix them and what the new/old ratio will be.
    Its first episode is starting with the "Kintama" arc supposedly

Girl of the season.

Fuck why are eyepatch girls so cute? ;__;