Just Finished Mai-Otome for the 7th time. God i love that show. Would not mind a sequel of it.

did u watch mai hime yet? its quite good too

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    did u watch mai hime yet? its quite good too
    Yeah i have watched that. I enjoyed Mai-Otome more though for some reason.

Deleted
    does anyone know the anime for the girl on the 9nd pic above ''badass''
    http://www.trolino.com/demotivation/...ad-title-62190

Blast of tempest. The only anime to boogle my mind this season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Its Homura from Puella Magi ☆ Madoka Magica

Also known as Homu-Homu.

"Why the fuck a digimon wears ash ketchums hat? o_O"
    arigatooo
    no idea!9gag

10+ Year Old Account
    Strike Witches movie finally subbed.

BASED. DAIZ.

18% after half an hour at 700 kb/s on average.

Why am I downloading 1080p.

BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT.

Strike Witches Movie: Oh MY that was awesome. I was grinning like an idiot the ENTIRE time. First I have to say: Oh wow that lightning strike. I loved how they where like, "oh she got hit by lightning, might as well just go over and yell at her for damaging her striker unit again. Then the "it transformed", I don't remember how many times that was said, but I couldn't stop laughing each time it happened. The ending was too quick for me, and definitely not as epic as the ending to the second season, but for an hour and a half movie it was still good.

My one gripe was I was kind of hoping for something more dramatic over her being wounded, but going to the point where when she gets back her magic even the blood on her shirt is gone? Gah. Oh well.

Also, third season? Yes please. I doubt they'll do a second movie after that, it makes a lot more sense to do a third season. Probably a bigger announcement after Vivid Red.

I'm happy though, really happy. Been waiting for a while for this and I loved it so much.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-09 at 04:36 AM.

Deleted
    Zatheyll, thanks for the heads up. Totally missed this one.

Deleted
    So, after the last Chuu2 episode:
    I think I started liking Nibutani, I mean.. look at this https://dl.dropbox.com/u/77947262/chuunibutani.jpg. That intimidating voice. The distance between their faces. She became a merciless demon, and that has made her likeable.

also, Yuuta is so alpha [url]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/77947262/Yuuta%20is%20alpha.jpg[/url]

Sword Art Online is amazing (Though I actually prefer the light novels.) Kirito is soooo badass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    So, after the last Chuu2 episode:
    I think I started liking Nibutani, I mean.. look at this https://dl.dropbox.com/u/77947262/chuunibutani.jpg. That intimidating voice. The distance between their faces. She became a merciless demon, and that has made her likeable.

also, Yuuta is so alpha [url]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/77947262/Yuuta%20is%20alpha.jpg[/url]
    How could you have not liked Nibutani directly after she changed personalities like that? Right when she did that she became my second favourite after Pillow-chan and is slowly growing closer and closer to Pillow-chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Can you watch the Strike Witches Movie without watching the whole show?
    It would make it much better and more clearer, so I would say yes. It is a sequel. Though why WOULDN'T you watch Strike Witches in the first place? It's amazing. Glorious Sanya-chan.

There is a reason Strike Witches has gotten a second season, a movie, and soon most likely a third season and not shows like Upotte!! (though please prove me wrong on that in the future). Despite it being -the- fanservice show for lolis with weapons it's still very amazing and all the characters are well developed in their personalities.

Btooom!: Komodo Dragons are far more dangerous then that. With that many chasing them at the beginning it would have been a miracle for them to survive. Komodo Dragons are one of the deadliest animals in the world, a single one could have killed all three of them with ease and they wouldn't have a chance of outrunning it. >.>
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-09 at 06:58 PM.

they cant run that fast afaik and they are only dangerous when they bite you :X you see more people dying in a year from sharks then from komodos ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    they cant run that fast afaik and they are only dangerous when they bite you :X you see more people dying in a year from sharks then from komodos ^^
    They can run around 15 MPH, which a human can only normally get to in a short distance sprint if they are a good runner (even then the most many would get to on a short distance is 9-10 MPH). Also, I would think the reason more people die from sharks is because sharks are everywhere and you just need to swim in the ocean a while to encounter one. Only way a human would get killed by a Komodo is if they where on a Komodo dragon populated island or in a zoo. There's only around 4000 Komodo Dragons in the world and in very specific places.

The only way a human being could survive an attack is with immediate treatment right after the bite, and you'd better hope it's on a leg or foot so they would only have to cut it off (or complex surgery which could still lead to amputation).

In the show though they where poorly depicted. I really doubt they would just stand there and stare at you for a good 20 seconds waiting for you to do something. They'd be on you before you blinked. Not to mention walking after the bite is just purely insane.

Also, shark attacks aren't really that big anyways. There was only 17 fatalities in 2011.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-09 at 07:32 PM.

havent watched the ep yet but if its like in the manga and the old dude taira is getting bit he will get ill from it and also die :X but only inderectly from the bite also komodos are from the lizard family arent they? so they really probably check first and oberserve before they attack ^^
    p.s: its an anime after all fiction musnt be 100% accurate

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    How could you have not liked Nibutani directly after she changed personalities like that? Right when she did that she became my second favourite after Pillow-chan and is slowly growing closer and closer to Pillow-chan.
    I only considered Nibutani a normal girl, she was so boring until she joined the club. Then, I started liking her more and more. If she's going to continue like this, she'll get to the #1 position in my top. (Pillow chan is the number one atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    But she was only likable before then, now she's just a massive, manipulative bitch, which is pretty unappealing.
    Pillow best girl, Hairclip worst.

Strike Witches movie was freaking amazing. Hope the ending is promising something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I only considered Nibutani a normal girl, she was so boring until she joined the club. Then, I started liking her more and more. If she's going to continue like this, she'll get to the #1 position in my top. (Pillow chan is the number one atm)
    She only switched per personality after she joined the club though. Before that she was completely boring and just like any other moe popular female.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    But if you read Fairy Tail you miss out on the amazing OST. Let me know how the Spice and Wolf manga is. Barnes n' Noble near me only sells the manga.
    I actually watch the anime too. I'm about 15 episodes behind though. And I finished the first volume of the Spice and Wolf manga yesterday. I liked it a lot. It's Spice and Wolf though, so that was inevitable lol. From what I can see, in some instances it seems to follow the LN more closely than the anime did, too. I still prefer the LN over the manga, however. If you're not able to get the LN like you said, though, you can't go wrong with the manga. Was very enjoyable.

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 12:00 AM ----------

On the note of Btooom!. Don't komodo dragons have bacteria in their mouth that will pretty much kill you when bitten if not treated? And like mentioned previously, komodo dragons are indeed quite fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I actually watch the anime too. I'm about 15 episodes behind though. And I finished the first volume of the Spice and Wolf manga yesterday. I liked it a lot. It's Spice and Wolf though, so that was inevitable lol. From what I can see, in some instances it seems to follow the LN more closely than the anime did, too. I still prefer the LN over the manga, however. If you're not able to get the LN like you said, though, you can't go wrong with the manga. Was very enjoyable.

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 12:00 AM ----------

On the note of Btooom!. Don't komodo dragons have bacteria in their mouth that will pretty much kill you when bitten if not treated? And like mentioned previously, komodo dragons are indeed quite fast.
    thats exactly the reason why they are so deadly as they eat dead animals and stuff and never really clean their mouth they have rotten stuff all over their teeths etc. that why they are so deadly ^^ also they are immune against most poisons in the world thats why they can kill all the top 10 poisonus snakes but the speed fact is new didnt know that ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL