Maybe I can get to this one if it airs over here in the states. Would be nice.

Also can't wait for the new Gen anime that's starting right as Psycho-Pass finishes. So perfect!

Deleted
    Not sure if its been mentioned yet and I just noticed like a week late i but UTW have finally subbed Fate/Zero part 2 blu ray + the extras for those interested!
    Last edited by mmoc3c32484403; 2013-02-24 at 12:01 AM.

Deleted
    Oreshura - Kaoru best wingman ever.

Also lol @ that part where Eita's past is revealed with the "angel" stuff. Girl confesses to an other guy ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    oreshura - definitely loved the entire movie theater scene. Anyone else sometimes have trouble watching an episode straight out? Tends to happen when theres a LARGE amount of chuu-ni included...
    [CENTER]

I think I'm truly going insane. I've never shown any emotions in whole life... I was just dull person.

Anyway for some reason I've started watching anime again. Just before Christmas I've watched K-On!, I don't know why but for some reason I cried... For the record, last time I had emotional reaction to something visual (aka: anime, movie, etc) was when I've Watched Eureka Seven and it was quite a long time ago.

So then I've started watching an episode or two a day of anything that I found recommended on MAL. With every title emotional reaction was even bigger that the last one...

NANA hit me like a train;
    I didn't expect to react like this to Toaru Majutsu no Index
    Kokoro Connect left me speechless, I still don't know how it makes me feel;
    Angel Beats shocked me, it started out quite silly, but ended so serious... and the music...
    Finally today I've finished watching Hyouka and I've snapped... I was just sitting there crying like little child, it's scary.

I just don't know how to feel about this or what to think.
    Last edited by Ascius; 2013-02-24 at 03:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Angel Beats... I am a 23 year old male, 190cm tall and with a posture that'd make you cringe in fear if met in a dark alley. I have cried manly tears over that anime and I am not afraid to say that out loud, that's how much of a tear-jacker it is. Fear not, my man. That was just a normal reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    Finally today I've finished watching Hyouka and I've snapped... I was just sitting there crying like little child, it's scary.
    I can't remember anything particularly sad in Hyouka?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I can't remember anything particularly sad in Hyouka?
    That's the strangest thing, why K-On, why Hyouka... I just don't get it.

Edit: Also I think Oreki reminded me a lot of myself, the hermit crab, who's dreaming of rose colored life. That may have been the main reason why.
    Last edited by Ascius; 2013-02-24 at 04:54 AM.
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

That's the strangest thing, why K-On, why Hyouka... I just don't get it.
    Watch Clannad and Clannad After Story.

And Grave of the Fireflies if you really want to sob for a good long while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really loving the second season of Hayate a lot more (half way through). The first season was great, but everything seems to fit so much better together in the second season. It's nice seeing all the cast be involved in the same arcs instead of just a few at a time like the first season. It's a bit more on the romance side, but I really like the character development it keeps bringing and all the love triangles.

I have so much fun watching this series though, every episode I can't stop smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

Thank you, will do. I don't do anything else outside job/studies, so this will be a good thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

Oh jesus, do you want him to have mass depression?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, will do. I don't do anything else outside job/studies, so this will be a good thing for me.
    AnoHana and AnoNatsu are another two ones you may like. Short and bittersweetly depressing but with touching stories. The former more then the latter.

what does it say? movie or anime remake ? xD or anime about his son?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    AnoHana and AnoNatsu are another two ones you may like. Short and bittersweetly depressing but with touching stories. The former more then the latter.
    Thank you too, I've added them to my future watch list. But that I didn't sleep this night at all, I will not try to watch anything today, that would surely not help my mind situation xD
    Last edited by Ascius; 2013-02-24 at 09:08 AM.

Deleted
    Edit: Also I think Oreki reminded me a lot of myself, the hermit crab, who's dreaming of rose colored life. That may have been the main reason why.
    I think anyone here can relate to Oreki over here, except maybe some random extrovert people that visit here.
    I personally thought Oreki was one of the most awesome characters ever, his motto is quite similar to me, since I'm lazy as fuck. He also thinks about everything rationally before rushing to conclusions and seems like quite an intelligent person. I was sad at the end of Hyouka that he didn't wrap up the courage to say what he wanted to, where you see that little fantasy of him saying "I'll manage it for you" @ Chitanda. I was like "noooooo" why was that just him daydreaming. :/

I'm hoping for a second season where they end up together, since it's implied that both of them like eachother.
    I guess I'm trying to say "you're not alone" or something. Even though I didn't really cry, I was sad that it ended the way it did, and it made me wanting for more.

Bonjour mes amis! Long time lurker who finally built up the courage to say something.

I just finished the Fate route in the Fate/Stay Night VN and I'm being encroached upon by the feels. God that was beautiful ;_;

I plan on playing through Unlimited Blade Works/Heaven's Feel and taking a look into Hollow Ataraxia. Then after all that, I already have Carnival Phantasm downloaded and ready for viewing. Execute Type Moon binge GO!

I was curious about Melty Blood, would anyone recommend it? Seems interesting enough.
    Last edited by Not A Cat; 2013-02-24 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    Bonjour mes amis! Long time lurker who finally built up the courage to say something.

I just finished the Fate route in the Fate/Stay Night VN and I'm being encroached upon by the feels. God that was beautiful ;_;

I plan on playing through Unlimited Blade Works/Heaven's Feel and taking a look into Hollow Ataraxia. Then after all that, I already have Carnival Phantasm downloaded and ready for viewing. Execute Type Moon binge GO!

I was curious about Melty Blood, would anyone recommend it? Seems interesting enough.
    Before Melty Blood read Tsukihime - it's much older than Fate/Stay Night so image quality is a lot worse, but the story is at the very least just as good. Melty Blood is pretty much a direct sequel, so reading that first makes no sense. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is not fully translated yet, so you are in for a year or so of wait for it(based on how fast the translation has been progressing lately).

Also, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel routes are so much better than Fate. Mind you, I don't mean to say that Fate is lacking in any way - it's just that UBW and HF are both that much of a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Before Melty Blood read Tsukihime - it's much older than Fate/Stay Night so image quality is a lot worse, but the story is at the very least just as good. Melty Blood is pretty much a direct sequel, so reading that first makes no sense. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is not fully translated yet, so you are in for a year or so of wait for it(based on how fast the translation has been progressing lately).

Also, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel routes are so much better than Fate. Mind you, I don't mean to say that Fate is lacking in any way - it's just that UBW and HF are both that much of a masterpiece.
    I'm jumping on all sorts of guns it seems. Assuming things have been translated and diving head first into sequels, far out!

But now I'm looking forward to finishing UBW and HF that much more. LET THE BINGING COMMENCE!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Not A Cat; 2013-02-24 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post

Please let it be true.
    the blood.. that has led to ...Hunter x hunter? wat
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-02-24 at 04:42 PM.