10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    That is an awesome wallpaper... I have over 2000 code Geass pictures on my laptop lol I need to start uploading them to photobucket.
    over 2000? :O seems you updated sig and avatar too. Should change my avatar soon, just waiting till sy resends them in a pm.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

That is an awesome wallpaper... I have over 2000 code Geass pictures on my laptop lol I need to start uploading them to photobucket.
    im sure you will like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXQ-401Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Not much of a vocaloid fan, but that's a really nice figure.
    yeah its a nice figure. im also planning to get some BRS figmas and theres this figma BRS BEAST comes with like a art book of Steins Gate
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-09-12 at 12:08 AM.

Yea love the sig and avatar I have now XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    im sure you will like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXQ-401Yow

yeah its a nice figure. im also planning to get some BRS figmas and theres this figma BRS BEAST comes with like a art book of Steins Gate
    I was like, yea a nunnaly video, was just a super robot wars psp music video, the dissapointment

that artbook seems intresting.

posting one myself, contains spoilers!

Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-12 at 12:11 AM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the new Code Geass is going to be a totally separate story? Just like the new Last Exile anime is a totally separate story from the original.

Laylie, only 877 episodes? Shoot, that's nothing. You best get watching!

Side note, this is my wallpaper:
    http://www.animepaper.net/art/196822...ain-version%29
    I keep trying to change it, but nothing comes close to the bad-ass-ness of Remy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I thought the new Code Geass is going to be a totally separate story? Just like the new Last Exile anime is a totally separate story from the original.

I keep trying to change it, but nothing comes close to the bad-ass-ness of Remy.
    ye it is going to a seperate story, normally it won't be about lelouch and stuffs.

thats a nice wallpaper.

I agree 877 episodes isn't much but that comes of a nerd that seen over 12.000 episodes
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I was like, yea a nunnaly video, was just a super robot wars psp music video, the dissapointment

that artbook seems intresting.

posting one myself, contains spoilers!

sowwy

just remembered Code Geass Lost Colors

LOLOLOL Lelouch is not amused
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-09-12 at 12:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's forgiven, take a chocolate cookie,

Lulu
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    ye it is going to a seperate story, normally it won't be about lelouch and stuffs.

thats a nice wallpaper.

I agree 877 episodes isn't much but that comes of a nerd that seen over 12.000 episodes
    I have never counted how many I have seen and I have probably seen a bunch of series I would not even be able to remember if I tried. And since I am a sucker for cheesy long running shounen series that run for 100's of episodes I am sure my count is way the hell up there. I should sit down one day with one of those list sites and see if I can remember every series I have seen over the years...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never counted how many I have seen and I have probably seen a bunch of series I would not even be able to remember if I tried. And since I am a sucker for cheesy long running shounen series that run for 100's of episodes I am sure my count is way the hell up there. I should sit down one day with one of those list sites and see if I can remember every series I have seen over the years...
    for the more older series I watched, i asked my sister used to watch them togheter but she still remembers the names while i plain forget everything after pretty much 2weeks.( supah memory)
    if I wouldn't watch all those long running series like naruto or one piece, i'm sure my episodes watched would be way lower.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Yea those 877 episodes are from this year I started anime over the summer I watch 100 episodes a week normally lol. The new Code Geass is a different story. Also I only watch English dubs so it is hard to find shows in English that are good. I am slowly building up my plan to watch episodes but I have so many I want to watch that are not dubbed yet.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-12 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea those 877 episodes are from this year I started anime over the summer I watch 100 episodes a week normally lol.
    thats more then i watch atm well got college so not much time to watch like 2-3hours a day, tho give me a week vacation and it's non-stop anime mixing it with WoW and food breaks.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

thats more then i watch atm well got college so not much time to watch like 2-3hours a day, tho give me a week vacation and it's non-stop anime mixing it with WoW and food breaks.
    I am in college too and there is nothing to do where I go so I can watch 5-6 hours of anime a day with no interference of college work. I am going back to my show now I will check back in a bit.

some Code Geass Lost Colors CG

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    "i wonder about sket dance.. i check'd 1st episode and i thought it was just generic comedy/slice of life anime... so i dropped it... but it got 24episodes... yet no one says a thing about it... also what about No. 6 ? is it any good? i saw a couple of thread on /a/ when it started saying it was really good so i put it on my to do list but then someone said it was some sort of yaoi shit so i kinda lost my hopes on it..."

Sket Dance, to me, is just random sillyness. Except for next weeks episode which I'm lead to believe is a flashback one.

No. 6...hmm. I'm enjoying it but it's not one of those "edge of the seat gotta chain watch episodes" deal to me. Maybe a 7/10 personally. Watch at your own discretion I suppose XD
    You weren't talkin about R-15, were you? =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunky144 View Post
    "i wonder about sket dance.. i check'd 1st episode and i thought it was just generic comedy/slice of life anime... so i dropped it... but it got 24episodes... yet no one says a thing about it... also what about No. 6 ? is it any good? i saw a couple of thread on /a/ when it started saying it was really good so i put it on my to do list but then someone said it was some sort of yaoi shit so i kinda lost my hopes on it..."

Sket Dance, to me, is just random sillyness. Except for next weeks episode which I'm lead to believe is a flashback one.

No. 6...hmm. I'm enjoying it but it's not one of those "edge of the seat gotta chain watch episodes" deal to me. Maybe a 7/10 personally. Watch at your own discretion I suppose XD
    You weren't talkin about R-15, were you? =P
    ye prob about that one, dropped it tho.

@Laylie, they control every move we do on the internet of the college so i can't watch anime there, even if i wanted too ;/, college work is taking loads of my time tho atm, programming c++/java, webtechnologie client side and waay to much stuff to do for electronics.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

All this Nunnally love is making me happy >.< Btw why does everyone love C.C so much I mean she really didn't appear to me as a main character even if she was. I feel like in R1 she was in like no episodes. R2 was different she was in more but I still think that like Shirley and some other characters felt more important than here even though the damn story revolved around her.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this Nunnally love is making me happy >.< Btw why does everyone love C.C so much I mean she really didn't appear to me as a main character even if she was. I feel like in R1 she was in like no episodes. R2 was different she was in more but I still think that like Shirley and some other characters felt more important than here even though the damn story revolved around her.
    C.C is a good character to make fanart with nunnaly>shirley>that other woman> C.C
    spoiler: why did they kill shirley Probs one of the saddest parts in season2. I would have loved to see her actually getting a relationship with lelouch, he could have ditched C.C and run away with shirley.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

C.C is a good character to make fanart with nunnaly>shirley>that other woman> C.C
    [color=red]spoiler:
    I know I cried a little when that happened.... I was waiting for a real kiss but alas it never happened. Mine Goes Nunnally>Princess Euphy>Shirley>Rockshada or however you spell her name>C.C

Edit: Hope noone saw my fuck up with the spoiler sorry if you did =(
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-12 at 12:48 AM.

if I wouldn't watch all those long running series like naruto or one piece, i'm sure my episodes watched would be way lower.
    Totally... With Bleach, Fairy Tail, Naruto and One Piece, that's 1500~ episodes... Which makes up about half of what I've watched... Unless you count Pokemon and Dragon Ball (normal, Z + GT) from when I was a kid :P Then add around 1,000 more...

Sadly, all of that combined is still less than my WoW played time >_> (which is around 11.5k hours worth, compared to 1.6k~ hours (totally cocked up there) worth of watched stuff).

Got another 2 weeks 'til I start my second year of Uni Java was fun.
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2011-09-12 at 12:55 AM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|