I don't know what this is for, but I want it. :<

Damn it, now I'm stuck browsing the site. I want things, but they probably cost a boatload to ship.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-05-16 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    This you, Yami? lol

http://i.imgur.com/K3MTTwE.gif
    Well, I'm done eating

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Chaika, such eyebrows cannot be truely shown

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I don't know what this is for, but I want it. :<

Damn it, now I'm stuck browsing the site. I want things, but they probably cost a boatload to ship.
    That's Mekakucity Actors

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    This you, Yami? lol
    Hemo pls. Put a warning on those kinda things.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    That's Mekakucity Actors
    I meant the actual object, not the series. >.>

I'd ask "Do I really seem that dumb", but I guess I already know the answer to that, heh.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-05-16 at 06:41 AM. Reason: I can't type

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'd ask "Do I really seem that dumb", but I guess I already know the answer to that, heh.
    You seem like a super omega sugoi kawaii uguu~~ moe trap.

Chelly
    That sounds way better than the English dub, just like most other German dubs. I bet they'll enjoy the shitty German pronunciation in Blumenkranz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    So time to blow your mind about NGNL.

Rule # 6 The Oath aka Aschente was never invoked between Jibril and Blank.

If no OATH is INVOKED, then Jibril is free to disregard the results of the game and can betray Blank at any time in the story.

Rule #6 is what makes sure the losers in a game won't go back on their wager or bet.

Because neither Blank or Jibril swore an oath to activate Rule #6, Jibril is well within her rights to continue keeping her library and ignore Sora and Shiro's demands despite them winning the game.

Also, in a Q&A with the author, when asked whether Blank and Jibril said "Aschente" before their game, the author replied with "Ehh~ they didn't say it?" in a monotone voice"
    The big question here is; was it said in the LN? If it was said in the LN it was most likely on oversight in production. Alternately the author is a massive troll. Even then, it was said the the fluegal(however it is spelt) only play one game and Blank seem to have fucked her shit up at that game, granted if they give her books it wouldn't be as simple next time

- - - Updated - - -

Your face when Jibril is only pretending to be loyal to Shiro and Sora.

Your face when Jibril tricked Shiro and Sora into thinking they got her completely under control.

Your face when Sora and Shiro got too overeager and cocky when dealing with higher lifeforms.

Your face when Jibril is secretly compiling a Bible of all of Blank's secrets, experiences, and knowledge that she plans to mass release one day.

Your face when Jibril is a ticking time bomb for Blank
    They never told or even mentioned to Jibril that they wanted control over her, that was her implications which could mean that Blank are going either way on this
    Last edited by mmoc6a25ff8f76; 2014-05-16 at 09:45 AM.

Chelly
    Huehue best faces

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Huehue best faces
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6u3YaGS.jpg[/IMG

Not many people are that cute when engaging in dickery. Tachibana best anime girl.

Deleted
    >10 pages to catch up
    Nevermind, what did I miss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Huehue best faces
    Manga artist too OP at faces plx nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    The big question here is; was it said in the LN? If it was said in the LN it was most likely on oversight in production. Alternately the author is a massive troll. Even then, it was said the the fluegal(however it is spelt) only play one game and Blank seem to have fucked her shit up at that game, granted if they give her books it wouldn't be as simple next time
    Well that's the thing Blank can never lose so they have the plot armor to make it so they never lose it's very predictable. Also it was never said in the LN that I can remember I would have to read the chapter again.

Deleted
    I spoiled myself on Touma(Raildex) a bit and I must say he's got the best plot armour ever. As in, in-character, in-built plot armour. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Naruto: Canon is back, but jesus christ they're barely trying at all, why am I bothering.
    Quite honestly, have they ever? Episodes in Naruto are so damn slow, so yeah, it does get boring, but the 10 tails is up now, so we'll see how it goes from there. Also, ten tails looks fucking weird compared to what we saw on the manga. o.O
    So time to blow your mind about NGNL.

Rule # 6 The Oath aka Aschente was never invoked between Jibril and Blank.

If no OATH is INVOKED, then Jibril is free to disregard the results of the game and can betray Blank at any time in the story.

Rule #6 is what makes sure the losers in a game won't go back on their wager or bet.

Because neither Blank or Jibril swore an oath to activate Rule #6, Jibril is well within her rights to continue keeping her library and ignore Sora and Shiro's demands despite them winning the game.

Also, in a Q&A with the author, when asked whether Blank and Jibril said "Aschente" before their game, the author replied with "Ehh~ they didn't say it?" in a monotone voice"
    But are the two parties forced to do the Achante before starting [I]any[/I] kind of games involving bets, though? I thought that was necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    >10 pages to catch up
    Nevermind, what did I miss?
    10 pages

Monado pls

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    \
    But are the two parties forced to do the Achante before starting [I]any[/I] kind of games involving bets, though? I thought that was necessary.
    They have too but they didn't in the anime I need to re read the chapter that this episode was in and see if they said it in the LN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Manga artist too OP at faces plx nerf.
    Pfft, Oda using just Usopp beats all those once per chapter.

They have too but they didn't in the anime I need to re read the chapter that this episode was in and see if they said it in the LN.
    It isn't in the translated chapter, and I suppose the original is the same. An interesting detail I missed the first time I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post

They never told or even mentioned to Jibril that they wanted control over her, that was her implications which could mean that Blank are going either way on this
    The thing is in the LN Sora wanted Jibril for himself. For some reason it was the other way around in the anime I wonder why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    It isn't in the translated chapter, and I suppose the original is the same. An interesting detail I missed the first time I read it.
    Ya I just found the chapter and ya it wasn't in the LN nor the anime. I wonder why as well. If that is the case then all the bets that happened are null and void.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanko never change! Also the anime is Majikoi.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-05-16 at 01:43 PM.