10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    How much can the rice really cook it, though? It seems to me that me that even if the rice was steaming hot it's still a raw egg. I don't really cook though, so I'm not too knowledgeable on these matters.
    Depends on the temperature of the rice.

It's not like it used to be nowadays where the egg has high potential to contain salmonella.

Much like pork and chicken these days, they aren't that high risk of disease anymore.

just get some fresh eggs from a local farmer and there is about 0% risk of the egg being bad :X unlike with raw chicken ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    ufotable might have gotten the animation rights to Fate/Stay Night. Kinda hard to determine what the post actually says, even with Google Translate.

Some of the post is talking about the KnK screening with Fate/Zero Cafe. But it also says ""Fate / stay night" re-animated decision! Animation production: ufotable"." The Heaven's Feel Relta Nua OP is also at the bottom.

/a/ seems to think that is what it says. This is fucking crazy. Best news I've heard all day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    ufotable might have gotten the animation rights to Fate/Stay Night. Kinda hard to determine what the post actually says, even with Google Translate.

Some of the post is talking about the KnK screening with Fate/Zero Cafe. But it also says ""Fate / stay night" re-animated decision! Animation production: ufotable"." The Heaven's Feel Relta Nua OP is also at the bottom.

/a/ seems to think that is what it says. This is fucking crazy. Best news I've heard all day.
    Ooooohfuckyeah.
    The moment I came back from watching Pacific Rim(An anime maniac made that movie, I'm tellin' ya.) you get me even more excited.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh god I'm so excited. Hopefully it is Heaven's Feel, I would love to see all of this animated. Though a Fate or UBW remake would be sweet as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    [video=youtube;Cp3EfuYJ9d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cp3EfuYJ9d8[video]

Oh god I'm so excited. Hopefully it is Heaven's Feel, I would love to see all of this animated. Though a Fate or UBW remake would be sweet as well.
    Absolutely 100% Heaven's Feel. A lot of Sakura and Rider screentime, Shroud of Martin on Shirou's arm, True Assassin, Kotomine and Illya escaping through the forest, Black Berserker and the scenes from when Shirou attempts to control Archer's arm for the first time with success, Black Saber and her fight with Rider, Rin using the Jewel Sword to fight Sakura's shadows, Black Sakura herself, Kotomine as he appeared before Shirou by the Grail's core and Shirou himself contaminated by the arm's swords, Illya's final scene. All those can only belong to Heaven's Feel route.
    I just hope this gets 52 episode treatment, because even 24 is not enough for that story to shine.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-07-12 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Please be Heaven's Feel!

I want to me mai waifu and kotomine route
    It is Heaven's Feel, no doubt. I explained why in my earlier post. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It is Heaven's Feel, no doubt. I explained why in my earlier post. :P
    That video is not a PV, man. It's the ufotable animated opening to Heaven's Feel that they made for the Realta Nua re-release on the PSP. It's been around quite a while now.

"There are very little in terms of details. We know that most likely it will be a work based on the original 5th Holy Grail War storyline, more commonly referred to as Fate/stay night. We don't know at this time if it is really an anime adaptation of Heaven's Feel." <-- From the article I put up.

That being said, I'm still pretty confident it'll be Heaven's Feel. Would make the most sense, I think, since there are plenty of people who watched Fate/Zero without experiencing Fate/Stay Night and Heaven's Feel would be the best follow up for sure.
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-07-12 at 05:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    That video is not a PV, man. It's the ufotable animated opening to Heaven's Feel that they made for the Realta Nua re-release on the PSP. It's been around quite a while now.

That being said, I'm still pretty confident it'll be Heaven's Feel. Would make the most sense, I think, since there are plenty of people who watched Fate/Zero without experiencing Fate/Stay Night and Heaven's Feel would be the best follow up for sure.
    Oh, I'm stupid then. Damn.

I just have to hope for the best.

Deleted
    Oh god Danganronpa's opening song

Deleted
    Only Commie subbing Symphogear and they're damn late...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Yeah, even if it isn't HF, it would me amazing to see the Fate or UBW routes done properly.

The movie missed what I consider one of the best parts of the UBW.
    Fate never got an anime adaptation, even a bad one. The first Fate/Stay Night series mixed everything, gutted the story, took a dump on its corpse and discarded it in favour of anime original shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Choujigen Game Neptune was, amusing to say the least. Fan service is basically the amount you see in the game.

Don't know how the story will pan out, but Neptune x Noire are adorable as hell.
    Only thing really shown plot wise was the red crystal and I assume that stops the hyperdrive transformation. Hence baddies use it I presume. The voices do change in game when they do transformation by the way. Which I love personally.

Kind of slice of lifey for the 1st epi.

Anime seems to be post games, so yeah. I haven't even finished the first game. .

Also Bifrost <3

Watched the raw FYI, so if you're looking for sub, >.>...
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-12 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negitoro View Post
    Choujigen Game Neptune was, amusing to say the least. Fan service is basically the amount you see in the game.

Don't know how the story will pan out, but Neptune x Noire are adorable as hell.
    Only thing really shown plot wise was the red crystal and I assume that stops the hyperdrive transformation. Hence baddies use it I presume. The voices do change in game when they do transformation by the way. Which I love personally.
    Anime seems to be post games, so yeah. I haven't even finished the first game. .

Also Bifrost <3

Watched the raw FYI, so if you're looking for sub, >.>...
    I cannot bring myself to watch it raw =(

Also, from what I heard, the anime has an original storyline. As for the games, I know mk2 is NOT a sequel to the first game. Dunno about V.

EDIT:

Waifu of the season candidate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I cannot bring myself to watch it raw =(

Also, from what I heard, the anime has an original storyline. As for the games, I know mk2 is NOT a sequel to the first game. Dunno about V.
    Watch it raw! Unless your Japanese isn't that good.

mk2 isn't. It's a 'spin off' with Neptune's sister. V is a sequel.

1st episode is kinda slice of lifey.

I feel a bit bad about Uni, Noire's sister.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-12 at 08:32 PM.

gatchaman very funny and colourful dont know what else to say yet need some more episodes to know if it will be any good or not

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Gatchaman looks like it might be worth a watch. I didn't like the start at all, the MC was kinda annoying.. but I like the direction it took by the end.

Next season is still a ways off so I imagine it's not entirely accurate, but it's looking like there will be quite a few good shows for Fall.

http://i4.minus.com/ibpnru1wwuvbln.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver Spoon - That was a pretty great start, this looks to be a really good show. How the hell does someone never have an egg before? That's just not possible.