just watched the mondaiji ova for all of u that liked the anime go watch it now so good just makes me wish they will give the anime a 2nd cour has enough source material from the LN anyway ;D. Also make sure nobody comes into your room while watching quite a few borderline ecchi scenes !

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Are the subs good? Never heard of Karsohi before.
    Not perfect, but they're definitely watchable.

had no issues with them font is ok and except for 1 mistake i didnt find much to complain about.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    That kanon link to the opening I clicked was all I needed to see that It's going to be a beautiful tale.

Deleted

please make a second season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post

please make a second season
    Hehehehe, milk.
    2nd Season when???

would be awesome if they would make 4 more seasons atleast there is enough source material from the LN's for that! sadly enough their translation is going slowly

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Gin no Saji - This series is so good. It is not only unique and funny, but also educational at the same time. Never even heard of Ban'ei horse racing before. Pleasantly surprised with this series, definitely one of my favourites of the season.

Rozen Maiden episode night!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished watching Dance in the Vampire Bund. Was a pretty enjoyable watch. I imagine it's not for everyone though lol. Some people might find certain aspects of it not to their liking lol.
    It's one of those "Why did they do that to that wonderful manga" series.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Man I want more Mondaiji now. Shiroyasha and Kurousagi were so good. Shiroyasha's VA best perv-girl VA (Kuruko in Railgun and pervy narrator in Ookami-san)
    Season 2 please.

Gin no Saji and Illya comedies of the season. Damn cute piglets.
    I forgot how much I love the cast of Mondaijitachi. Everyone's just so great there, even if the OVA was nothing but fanservice. ;3

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah right, haven't watched the movie yet.

Do any of you who post in this thread ever watch anime together, or would want to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Do any of you who post in this thread ever watch anime together, or would want to?
    I think I did it once or twice, but it's been a while ago. Could be fun I guess.

I'd be interested, depending on what we watched.

15+ Year Old Account
    What was with the latest C3-bu episode? It was... odd. I was glad the other girl saw it too, because I was pretty sure Yura had a mental problem or something. I thought those "dramatic war scenes" were just for humour/style, didn't realize they were going to take it seriously...

Also started playing Super Dangan Ronpa 2. Kinda irritating that I have to keep looking back at the let's play to understand anything that is happening, though. I'm far too impatient to wait for the full translation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Movies before, not anime, but for anime I tend to go at 'my pace' I suppose. Probably wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Movies before, not anime, but for anime I tend to go at 'my pace' I suppose. Probably wouldn't.
    Yeah, I'm too slow to keep up with some of you people.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Had to be Archer's reality marvel
    Shinku's!

10+ Year Old Account
    C3-bu: Rento 'squirming'(?) around in the background when Yura is doing the training is absolutely adorable and hilarious for some reason. Also the whole reality changing thing is still amusing as hell. Since Rento saw it, wonder what the hell would happen.

Changes in the OP and ED were nice, not a huge thing but still nice that it changed to reflect the well... changes.