Is it bad that I haven't watched or read any of the Haruhi series?

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    People either love it or hate it. It's partially nostalgia for me, but the disappearance movie adaptation was truly very good.

Also, Kyon is awesome.

Deleted
    Do you mind if I slap you? Like, with brass knuckles?

It's awesome, though some parts are quite controversial. Disappearance, though, is a masterpiece.

I think the thing that made me not want to watch it is in order to understand the movie adaptation you have to watch is 3 times in different orders to get the whole thing.

Deleted
    You can just watch it in chronological story order and not lose anything.

Chelly

dat ost

All I need now is the Kill la Kill ost

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    All I need now is the Kill la Kill ost
    Body isn't ready

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Body isn't ready
    *Air humping*

Looks like someone from the Log Horizon anime staff died. May he live peacefully in the database, enjoying Nyanta's cooking.
    If you can read moonrune here is the link about it. http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-20646.html

Deleted
    May Akatsuki cosplay for him for all eternity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    May Akatsuki cosplay for him for all eternity.
    as long as henrietta is around i don't think that will be an issue. much to akatsuki's dismay.

Seems a Tamako movie called "Tamako Love Story" confirmed.
    Again a link here if you understand moonrune. http://mainichi.jp/mantan/news/20131...00001000c.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a Tamako movie called "Tamako Love Story" confirmed.
    Again a link here if you understand moonrune. http://mainichi.jp/mantan/news/20131...00001000c.html
    Awww yeahhhhhhhh

15+ Year Old Account
    KnK - More poor writing. Fuck sakes.

Okay, let's ignore all the things they intentionally never explained to leave room for a sequel. Stuff like the villain's motive never being explained, Izumi's backstory never being shown, and why Akkey the way he is (love how Akkey's mom showed up to do jack shit). I'm not exactly happy they did this, but if it is explained in a sequel I'm okay with that.

My major fucking problem is the asspull at the end. Frankly, endings that have drama involving sacrifices/deaths only for the person to end up still being alive are okay with me, in general. Even the Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi ending wasn't bad. But the thing is: THERE NEEDS TO BE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY. You can't just reverse all the drama and say "lol she is okay, no probs!" and not give an explanation. That is incredibly horrible writing. I don't even care if it is explained in the sequel, as it just means they couldn't think of a good reason why and decided to do it anyway (i mean, gotta leave room for a sequel to make more money!).

Fucking bullshit. I can't believe I said this was going to be good after the first episode. I'm not going to say KyoAni has become shit or anything (mainly because I think Free! had decent writing, at least with Rin), but they really are becoming worse and worse.

KnK is honestly Tamako Market tier. The only episode that I actually think was good was episode 9 or 10 (not sure which episode, the one where Akkey wakes up). Hell, I think I actually think I prefer Tamako to KnK. Not to say KnK is that bad or anything (there are certainly far worse shows), but it isn't something I expect from KyoAni.

KnK season 2 when? i hate endings like this so many open questions <,< srsly why do they only teaser his mother... (a second season would actually increase the quality of the first one ;X but without a 2nd season it won't be high up on my recommendations for others x.x)

Tokyo Ravens: why does Suzuka have such cute payjamas just like Laura from IS <3

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or does Wednesday really really suck from an anime standpoint?

Wednesday sucks in general for lots of things Tuesday, Thursday,Friday, and Saturday are the best!

Deleted
    Kyousougiga and Kill la Kill is Wednesdays, just takes a while to get subbed. DAMN YOU LANGUAGES!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Kyousougiga and Kill la Kill is Wednesdays, just takes a while to get subbed. DAMN YOU LANGUAGES!
    Kill La Kill is getting subbed tomorrow since it's the last episode as well. Not today only Kyousougiga came out today with their last episode.

Deleted
    Kill La Kill is getting subbed tomorrow since it's the last episode as well. Not today only Kyousougiga came out today with their last episode.
    I can't see how they can feasibly end this plot in a good way with one more 24min episode then......(Kill la Kill)